Ted Nugent to Release New 'Greatest Sh*ts' Collection

Republican's have no sense of humor, period. We own comedy!

The only thing you own is the accountability for you bastards are trying to do to freedom.

OK, OK, you're right. All joking aside, this is a valid point I have to admit.

The freedom to walk around for a month in one's own bowel movements must not be infringed.
Write that down. :deal:

There, that's better.

She didn't walk around in her own shit for a month, did she?

Now THAT's sad.

If I said she did, it would be just as true as your claim about Nugent.

Hey, but I get it, he's an enemy, you HAVE to lie to smear him, it's your job to be like Pol Pot.

Pogo, you may be a fucking demagogue, a reprehensible pile of shit without even a hint of integrity. Sure, slander and libel are all you have to offer, but at least you keep the dream of Pol Pot alive. :thup:

I love watching people take satire personally when it lampoons someone the agree with. :lol:

She didn't walk around in her own shit for a month, did she?

Now THAT's sad.

If I said she did, it would be just as true as your claim about Nugent.

Hey, but I get it, he's an enemy, you HAVE to lie to smear him, it's your job to be like Pol Pot.

Pogo, you may be a fucking demagogue, a reprehensible pile of shit without even a hint of integrity. Sure, slander and libel are all you have to offer, but at least you keep the dream of Pol Pot alive. :thup:

I understand Ted writes the whole song ---- turds and music.

OK, OK, you're right. All joking aside, this is a valid point I have to admit.

The freedom to walk around for a month in one's own bowel movements must not be infringed.
Write that down. :deal:

There, that's better.

Why waste time doing that? Just walk around with you for a month. Suicide would increase exponentially.

I love watching people take satire personally when it lampoons someone the agree with. :lol:

LOL; yeah, let's do some satire about Obama and a desire for underage boys,,

You'd find that funny, rights?

The left has an insane hatred of Nugent. The venom drips from the fangs of the little fuckwads as they shriek "he makes matzo from the blood of gentiles."

But if you REALLY want to get Pogo and the other demagogues sputtering and spewing hatred, remind them that old Ted has sold more albums than Pearl Jam and leftist icon Eddie Vedder.

Now Vedder is easily as far left as Nugent is far right, but notice the right doesn't orchestrate hate campaigns against him the way you of the left do against Nugent.

Well, you are the renewed Khmer Rouge.

Do you know how fucking tough you have to be to walk around with your asshole on fire for a full month. He probably collected sticks to scratch his messy bunghole and tossed them when finished

LOL; yeah, let's do some satire about Obama and a desire for underage boys,,

You'd find that funny, rights?

Sure. Have at it. What the hell do I care? See, I don't take the lampooning and satire of people that do not even know I exist, personally.

Also, Pearl Jam sucks. :thup:

Sure. Have at it. What the hell do I care? See, I don't take the lampooning and satire of people that do not even know I exist, personally.

Also, Pearl Jam sucks. :thup:

You take that back!

Black.

Nothing as it seems

Yellow Ledbetter

These are some of the greatest rocks songs ever.

Perhaps I am being too harsh. My daft college roommate overplayed them so much that I sort of have an irrationally hatred of Pearl Jam. lol. I respect them musically but I would be okay if I never heard a note from them again.

Forum List

Back