Ted Nugent music

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1599612375861.png

One of the greats!!! Well deserving of the Hall Of Fame.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Ted is a creepy, foul, gross but mildly talented guitar player has been used to be who will never be recognized as a Rock Hall of Fame worthwhile songwriter or musician.

Imagine how good he would have been if he had ever learned more than 3 chords.

View attachment 386246

*****CHUCKLE*****

While I've never been a big fan of Ted, he's a bit too "heavy" for me, for lack of a better word, I DO really like a few of his songs. I've always liked "Cat Scratch Fever" and "Stranglehold", in particular. And I liked the work he did with Damn Yankees. His enthusiasm and energy onstage have always been top notch. A true rock and roller.

View attachment 386246

*****CHUCKLE*****

Ted is like a fine wine that has improved the older he gets. I have a video of one of his live concerts from several years ago and his live show was great. The whole place was just jumping to the rafters with a very patriotic America-first theme oozing from every chord in a red, white and blue celebration.

If you want to see him live this year you will need to go to something called a Rock and Roll fantasy camp. Otherwise, you will have to wait until next July and see him in a bar called Billy Bob's if bars are open.

View attachment 386246

*****CHUCKLE*****

The first time I saw Ted Nugent was in 1975, and I had never really heard of him except for the Amboy Dukes Journey to the Center of the Mind....so anyway, my friends and I went to see Rush, but it turned out they came on first - we had no idea that they were opening for him. The tickets showed Rush headlining. Anyway, they both kicked ass ... Ted played his whole first album very loudly for a theater-sized venue. ( Tickets were $5.50 or $6 back then)

But he does a lot of good charity work too, a lot of folks don't know about.
Michigan hunters feeding the hungry and things like that....
*click on image to enlarge*
1599630297546.png

Surprisingly, his famous draft-dodging stunt of shitting and pissing in his pants for days before going in for his draft board physical or admitted child molesting hasn't been brought up.

Forum List

Back