Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

Ted Nugent, another draft dodger, who can kill animals from a distance with a rifle is a loud mouth and coward? Rush Limbaugh draft dodger, Dick Cheney draft dodger, these lazy useless cowards take advantage of the freedoms of America, but are too cowardly to put up. Big months with weak backbones.

Do you wish me to neg you or report you?

Have you not read the new rules?

I just read the rules.
Which one does this violate?

This post has nothing to do with the OP Nothing at all. Cheney and Limbaugh? You want to link those?

Do you wish me to neg you or report you?

Have you not read the new rules?

I just read the rules.

This post has nothing to do with the OP Nothing at all. Cheney and Limbaugh? You want to link those?

Draft dodging right wingers. Lump em all together.

You do not understand politics very well do you?

Besides your post complaining about his post had NOTHING to do with the topic of the thread.
:)

Last edited:
First, Ted wasn't killing these pigs for food. He was killing them for fun.

Second, yes, I like my food prepared by professionals. I like knowing that my meat has been certified as safe to eat. And so do you, really.

How did that last recall work out for you lately?

:lol:

Oh or the recall on jerky treats for dogs?

Safe?

I don't know, what recall was that?

Dancing around the point Crazy Ted wasn't hunting these pigs for food. He was hunting them for sadistic reasons.

Culling is sadistic?

Do you have any idea how fast they reproduce? You don't and you are really showing yourself out to be a fool.

Good grief.

How did that last recall work out for you lately?

:lol:

Oh or the recall on jerky treats for dogs?

Safe?

Dancing around the point Crazy Ted wasn't hunting these pigs for food. He was hunting them for sadistic reasons.

Culling is sadistic?

Do you have any idea how fast they reproduce? You don't and you are really showing yourself out to be a fool.

Good grief.

he wasn't culling, he was revelling in sadism.

Ted's got some pretty serious issues...

You know, I often wonder, did I leave the GOP because I changed or because it did.

And I look at Ted and I say, "yup, it was more them than me."

I just read the rules.

Besides your post complaining about his post had NOTHING to do with the topic of the thread.

All of them got deferments. Not one of them dodged the draft :eusa_shhh:

Learn the english language will you please? There is a difference between deferments and draft dodging don't you know?

Learn the english language will you please? There is a difference between deferments and draft dodging don't you know?

And yet another off topic post.

Damn! Now you have me doing it too!

r-TED-NUGENT-KILLS-PIGS-large570.jpg

By Cavan Sieczkowski

Ted Nugent is bragging about killing over 400 wild pigs, a kill he dedicates to Bill Maher and other "animal rights freaks."

While talking with SiriusXM's Brett Winterble, Nugent claimed he killed 455 wild pigs with his machine gun in a Texas field last weekend, according to RumorFix.

“I took my machine gun in the helicopter -- in the Texas hill country -- me and my buddy ‘Pigman.' His name is ‘Pigman’; I’m the swine czar. I killed 455 hogs with my machine gun. I did it for Bill Maher and all those other animal rights freaks out there," he told Winterble, according to RumorFix. "My haters will hate me more for that."

Previously, Nugent wrote about killing pigs in an article for The Sportsman's Guide. "I do believe that wild pigs are to this day, and will more than likely forevermore remain, my bowhunting quarry of choice," he explained. "Pigs turn me on."

More: Ted Nugent Says He Killed 455 Pigs With Machine Gun For Bill Maher And 'Animal Rights Freaks'

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

Feral hogs are a big problem here in Texas and the seem to multiply like rabbits.

I've been "helo-hoggin'" and it's a lot of fun and the hogs are not that easy to kill. My preferred method is using dogs to catch them and then kill them with a knife. I've trapped hundreds of hogs over the years and probably have killed thousands.

Does anyone believe his bullshit that he made arrangements to have all that pork delivered to poor families? I damn sure don't.

He is pond scum.

Yes I believe it because I do the same thing all the time and the folks who run VERTEX Tactical Aviation helps facilitate it.

I'm sorry but this thread doesn't show well on some people and the facts OF friggen LIFE..

but the troll got their wish for shit stirring

:cuckoo:

Culling is sadistic?

Good grief.

he wasn't culling, he was revelling in sadism.

Ted's got some pretty serious issues...

You know, I often wonder, did I leave the GOP because I changed or because it did.

And I look at Ted and I say, "yup, it was more them than me."

:lmao:

"revelling in sadism"

killing feral hogs is now sadism

Aye carumba!!!

Yeah there is.

Draft dodgers were more honest than the weak sisters who bought their way out of the draft.

Yeah there is.

Draft dodgers were more honest than the weak sisters who bought their way out of the draft.

like Bill Clinton?

wild pigs can be extremely dangerous and besides who doesn't like bacon?

Again, how much is left to eat after someone pelts them with a machine gun?

Comon, you partisans can't even disagree with a slug like Ted Nugent?

Partisan?

Since when is shooting wild pigs a partisan issue?

They're just pigs. Wild pigs are extremely destructive and very dangerous animals. So what's the big deal?

Yeah there is.

No they weren't. Rich kids coming up to Canada. I was living in Golden, BC at the time. Parents were sending their kids up in droves. :lol: Don't try to rewrite history.

Partisan?

Since when is shooting wild pigs a partisan issue?

They're just pigs. Wild pigs are extremely destructive and very dangerous animals. So what's the big deal?

The big deal is that Ted Nugent is shooting them with a machine gun and he is disgusting. You all are agreeing that he is doing nothing wrong at all because he is a high profile wingnut.

Capiche?

Forum List

Back