Ted Cruz's Attempt To Slam The ACA Completely Blows Up In His Face

A poll like that attracts spambots on TOR network accounts to flood it. Wouldn't matter which party put up a poll of such a magnitude.

Nor do we a need a poll to measure this. We know, numerically, how many have either lost their jobs or had their hours cut to 30 or lost their healthcare because of ACA.

Last edited:
Nah, trying to make the website work blew up in the Obama admin's face. The entire law blew up in their faces. They're just too scared to admit it.

Oh jeez, I just commented in a Black_Label thread. Please someone get the disinfectant!

Last edited:
All the other polls concerning Obama-scare tell another story. It ain't popular (based on the dismal turnout) and neither is Barry. I'm sure it was a bunch of spammers with lots of time on their hands.

A poll like that attracts spambots on TOR network accounts to flood it. Wouldn't matter which party put up a poll of such a magnitude.

Nor do we a need a poll to measure this. We know, numerically, how many have either lost their jobs or had their hours cut to 30 or lost their healthcare because of ACA.

You know know nothing, 2dAmendmentBoy.

All the other polls concerning Obama-scare tell another story. It ain't popular (based on the dismal turnout) and neither is Barry. I'm sure it was a bunch of spammers with lots of time on their hands.

The far right reactionary and libertarian spam bots could not pull it off, eh.

Nah, trying to make the website work blew up in the Obama admin's face. The entire law blew up in their faces. They're just too scared to admit it.

77% of the people on Cruz's own page say otherwise :lol::lol::lol:

What are you talking about? Your thread is so full of irony, it makes that slip up by Ted Cruz look like a master stroke.

This is hysterical. Far right Cruz posted a poll and asked people on their page whether they are better off now with the ACA and an massive 77% said they were, and all the top comments were in support of the ACA. :lol: :eusa_clap:

Ted Cruz?s Obamacare Facebook Poll Totally Backfires on Him | Mediaite

Go over to Democratic underground website and I'll bet you $10 there will be a thread about the poll and the OP telling the radical Leftists forum members to go DUbomb it.

I'll PM you where to send that $10 :up:

All they are doing at DU is like the other freedom fighters here in this thread are doing, laughing our asses off at Cruz completely getting punked by his own supporters :lol::lol:

The LA Times has Picked up the Cruz Facebook Obamacare Poll. LOL! - Democratic Underground

a poll like that attracts spambots on tor network accounts to flood it. Wouldn't matter which party put up a poll of such a magnitude.

Nor do we a need a poll to measure this. We know, numerically, how many have either lost their jobs or had their hours cut to 30 or lost their healthcare because of aca.

not fair not fair not fair

Oh jeez, I just commented in a Black_Label thread. Please someone get the disinfectant!

Most people favor whats inside the law, they just dislike the mandate part of it.

So...the poll isnt that far off.

Forum List

Back