Ted Cruz wins Tweet of the Day

It's amazing how many resident USMB leftists would rather take umbrage with Cruz's tweet, rather than stand up and condemn the guy who fucked a Chinese spy who also financed his political career.

That speaks volumes.

How does his tweet address this issue?

Making people aware of a problem is the first step. In these days of CCP-controlled US media outlets and censorship, what he tweeted was a good thing.

Are CNN and MSNBC even covering the Swallwell CCP Honeypot story, or is it just another "right-wing conspiracy" according to them?

His tweet is really vague if someone is not aware of the issue. A senator should be able to explain things in clear and concise ways so people understand the issue.

I have no idea what CNN is doing. Do you suppose people will understand if they simply made one sentence statements that say little?
You're critiquing a fucking joke, dude.

Lighten up, Francis.

Yes, I guess I am criticizing a joke. It's too bad this is what so many Senators are.

Last edited:
746x306.png.ae5506263f274cb2925844226ddb2c73

The Tweet

Love him or hate him, that was a funny tweet.

How are these guys like Swalwell allowed to continue as public servants? I don't give a fuck who he fucks, but he has compromised himself and our nation by doing so.
Teddy is just jealous because his wife is so ugly.
View attachment 427480
:lol:
:auiqs.jpg:
797dbdba0303ada95a749436409cd878_ed4fa8732cbb43b9e53f9f79269001bc.jpg

I bet Mrs. Swalwall is gettin' verklempt over that tweet.

It's amazing how many resident USMB leftists would rather take umbrage with Cruz's tweet, rather than stand up and condemn the guy who fucked a Chinese spy who also financed his political career.

That speaks volumes.

How does his tweet address this issue?

Making people aware of a problem is the first step. In these days of CCP-controlled US media outlets and censorship, what he tweeted was a good thing.

Are CNN and MSNBC even covering the Swallwell CCP Honeypot story, or is it just another "right-wing conspiracy" according to them?

His tweet is really vague if someone is not aware of the issue. A senator should be able to explain things in clear and concise ways so people understand the issue.

I have no idea what CNN is doing. Do you suppose people will understand if they simply made one sentence statements that say little?
You're critiquing a fucking joke, dude.

Lighten up, Francis.

Yes, I guess I am criticizing a joke. It's too bad this is what so many Senators are.
My, what a sanctimonious twat you are. Jesus.

The Tweet

How are these guys like Swalwell allowed to continue as public servants? I don't give a fuck who he fucks, but he has compromised himself and our nation by doing so.

Trying real hard to shed his cuck image that Trump saddled him with four years ago.
I have bad news for him. It won't work. No one is going to back you for President in 2024.
Sad to see what the Senate has become under Mitch McConnell.

The Tweet

Trying real hard to shed his cuck image that Trump saddled him with four years ago.
I have bad news for him. It won't work. No one is going to back you for President in 2024.
Whatever he is trying to do, it's working. That was a funny tweet and you are an ass hurt twat if you don't think so, and you need to lighten the fuck up.

The Tweet

grab 'em by the ***** is a foul but sleeping with chinese spys, that's cool.

The Tweet

Whatever he is trying to do, it's working. That was a funny tweet and you are an ass hurt twat if you don't think so, and you need to lighten the fuck up.

He's a POS that got his ass handed to him and cucked by Trump in 2016. Cruz thinks he's clever. He isn't.

The Tweet

He's a POS that got his ass handed to him and cucked by Trump in 2016. Cruz thinks he's clever. He isn't.
Right, he's so stupid, that's why he's addressing the Supreme Court. Liar.

Last edited:

The Tweet

Right, he's so stupid that why he's addressing the Supreme Court. Liar.

Uh...he won't be addressing the SC. You guys are getting (masturbation wise) way ahead of yourselves. :)
Trump lost. Biden won. I fear for the mental health of Trump supporters when the SC kicks this nonsense to the curb.

The Tweet

Holy shit.
:laughing0301:

Sour-Grapes.jpg

The Tweet

That's right up there with Ted Kennedy's quip back to Jimmy Carter who said that if Ted runs "We'll wipe his ass!" Ted replied: "I knew that if I ran that they would be behind, I just didn't realize how close!"

DIANNE FEINSTEIN, HUNTER BIDEN, AND ERIC SWALWELL: Three Democrats Having a Very Bad Week.

The Tweet

Right, he's so stupid that why he's addressing the Supreme Court. Liar.

Uh...he won't be addressing the SC. You guys are getting (masturbation wise) way ahead of yourselves. :)
Trump lost. Biden won. I fear for the mental health of Trump supporters when the SC kicks this nonsense to the curb.
Fake news from real liar.

The Tweet

Holy shit.

Sour-Grapes.jpg

Please. All I've seen out of you Trump supporters since November 3rd are sour grapes and sedition.
And you think the cuck Ted Cruz is some kind of tweeting genius? He's supposed to be a US Senator.
One of a hundred. And he conducts himself like Louis Gohmert...who I expect a-hole behavior out of
since he's the dumbest member of Congress. :)

The Tweet

Holy shit.

Sour-Grapes.jpg

Please. All I've seen out of you Trump supporters since November 3rd are sour grapes and sedition.
And you think the cuck Ted Cruz is some kind of tweeting genius? He's supposed to be a US Senator.
One of a hundred. And he conducts himself like Louis Gohmert...who I expect a-hole behavior out of
Sure Goebbels, sure.

The Tweet

Holy shit.

Sour-Grapes.jpg

If you had any sense of humor whatsoever, you would laugh at Ted's tweet and stop being a partisan hack. It was funny. It's okay to laugh. Nobody will take your communist Democrat card away.

The Entire Democrat Party is owned by China especially in Commiefornica
Swalwell, who briefly ran for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination in 2019, is not accused of any wrongdoing in connection with Fang and immediately severed contact with her after U.S. intelligence briefed him on their suspicions of her in 2015.

on the other hand, Mitch's wife in deep with China...

Forum List

Back