Ted Cruz trolls Big Bird for sharing vaccine ''propaganda" on Twitter

IMG_0748.gif

Cuck Cruz just hasn't been the same since Trump schlonged him.

So we all imagined Biden and Harris casting doubt on the vaccines when Trump was president?

We imagined this?

Here are Kamala Harris's exact words: "If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us we should take it, I'll be the first in line to take it."

If the Doctors tell us to take it, I will be the first in line to take it

Kamala Harris

Using BIG BIRD to promote an experimental gene therapy for children is fucking monstrous.
if that were so, then the RNA from the actual virus would alter your genes

The anti-vaxers need a national leader, especially since Trump took himself out of the race by "happening to get vaccinated." So, who better than the Canadian Cancun Teddy to grab the helm and steer the ship.

I guess Canadians don't really like the idea of trying to protect kids, and by extension their parents. Of course kids have no control over who their parents are; some are more fortunate than others.

To me, saying Big Bird got the needle is just a way to get kids more comfortable about getting it too. I wonder how many are well aware by now already that Big Bird is not real.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

WOWZA!, this is big news and should counter the effects we're feeling due leftists & the Xiden Admin.

Forum List

Back