Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

Everything that PP posts is absurd at its base.

Below absurd.

I just this evening noticed your joined date. You're relatively new here, and probably haven't seen enough of this depraved freak to truly appreciate how low it is.

Check out what it said, here, some years ago.

Anyway, my assessment of the account of what is going on there is that the child, and possibly the aunt are confused about the difference between being gay and transsexual. Children of that age are already developing a sense of gender identity and he most likely is transsexual. That is not taught nor can it be. It just happens.

Yes he used the word "gay" but there is a lot of questions about the child's understanding of what that means and even more questions about the unlikely that he has sexual feelings for anyone at that age. The fact that he used the word "gay" which he could have heard anywhere does not mean that anyone "taught him" to be anything.

The child, in question, was a three-year-old boy.

Now, ask yourself, what kind of sick fuck thinks of or speaks of a child that young, in such terms of whether that child might be a faggot, a tranny, or some other kind of fucked-up sexual pervert?

That is the sort of fucked-up creature with which you have been arguing.

Below absurd.

I just this evening noticed your joined date. You're relatively new here, and probably haven't seen enough of this depraved freak to truly appreciate how low it is.

Check out what it said, here, some years ago.

The child, in question, was a three-year-old boy.

Now, ask yourself, what kind of sick fuck thinks of or speaks of a child that young, in such terms of whether that child might be a faggot, a tranny, or some other kind of fucked-up sexual pervert?

That is the sort of fucked-up creature with which you have been arguing.

Yikes. Even lower than I've seen yet. Thanks for pointing that out.

Just yikes.

I support to the right for opposite sex couples to marry, absolutely. I’m not a bigot like you
More proof of your mental illness. The voices in your head are telling you that I oppose the right of oppositr sex couples to marry so you call me a bigot . At the same time, you support the punishment of same sex couples AND THEIR CHILDREN by denying them the right to be married because you do not approve of how they conceive children. So who is the bigot? YOU are fucked in the head!

Why would allowing the public to vote on same sex marriage harm gays? Gays are such a tiny minority of those that could marry same sex. Afraid of democracy?
Are you really that stupid? Do you think that the people of certain red, shit whole states would vote for gay rights? Democracy has it's place but you do not get to vote on civi rights. Then it becomes tyranny of the majority

The fact that gays are a small minority has nothing to do with it.

I am still waiting for you to answer my questions. One was: Since you oppose same sex marriage because same sex couples to not have children in your preferred way, do you also oppose marriage of opposite sex couples who cant have children one one one. ?>

I don't really expect an answer knowing what a sniviling coward that you are

Last edited:
More proof of your mental illness. The voices in your head are telling you that I oppose the right of oppositr sex couples to marry so you call me a bigot . At the same time, you support the punishment of same sex couples AND THEIR CHILDREN by denying them the right to be married because you do not approve of how they conceive children. So who is the bigot? YOU are fucked in the head!

Do all non married people suffer? Interesting thought process you have.

Now, what do you suppose it's interest is in allowing faggot to “marry” each other, and to adopt children?
Ayep.

I used to have a very good friend/coworker who was gay, who tried hard to talk me into being the mother of a child for him and his partner, and I actually even thought hard about it for a short while, but I started imagining what that child's life would be like and came to my senses.

I was far more tolerant in my youth. But not that tolerant.

Are you really that stupid? Do you think that the people of certain red, shitholwe states would vote for gay rights? Democracy has it's place but you do not get to vote on civi rights. Then it becomes tyranny of the majority

Oh, I see. Democracy is only good when it works for you?

Ayep.

I used to have a very good friend/coworker who was gay, who tried hard to talk me into being the mother of a child for him and his partner, and I actually even thought hard about it for a short while, but I started imagining what that child's life would be like and came to my senses.

I was far more tolerant in my youth. But not that tolerant.

And wat do you think that the child's life would have been like?

More made up shit! Read the fucking constutution. Try to understand what equal protetion under the law means. We are a constitutional repulic. Learn what that means if you can.
What’s more equal under the law than creating one that 97% of those eligible for it see it has having no practical purpose?

What’s more equal under the law than creating one that 97% of those eligible for it see it has having no practical purpose?
More evidence of your stupidity. A minority of 3% deserves that same protection under that law as the majority who are- as you said- uneffected by it. But the minority is profoundly effected. Now please stop making a damned fool of yourself

Forum List

Back