Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

That is actually bullshit besides being totally irrelevent to the legal argument against gay marriage

its a biological rationale, if you want to make perversion legal where does it end? what will you want to legalize next, beastiality?

No, I said most who became eligible to marry the same sex saw a benefit in gaining such a right. Since the majority of those who became eligible are straight, this should come as no surprise
Holy fucking shit! 5 more bizarre and inane posts that says nothing and in no way address the issues that I raised. Of course they saw a benefit in being able to marry! This is another example of how you say something stupid, get called out on it and then move the goal posts
You continue to prove yourself to be a coward, a fraud and a bigot

Probably, but it should be the States right to do so.
Thank you once again for admitting that you are willing to allow the states to punish gay people and their children . 5 Posts now and that is about all that you have said. Little or nothing else of substance.
But the question remains: to what extent are you willing to allow suffering to be inflicted on gay people who cannot produce children in your preferred and approved way? I outline just some of the harm that would be done to families and children if there were unable to marry and have run from that question

You have also run from the question of whether or not you support marriage for opposite sex couples who cannot produce children in your preferred and approved way? Afterall, that is the only reason that you have articulated for denying marriage to same sex couples
It took me days to get you to any thing coherent all about gay marriage and there are certain things that you still will not be honest about because you are such a spineless coward. I have no further use for you. You have been exposed for what you are

Again, your comprehension is really poor. The state has an interest in limiting how closely related a couple can be. That goes for straight or gay. However, two opposite sex individuals can breed, two same sex might engage in sexual relations. Neither should and discourage same. In either case, grooming of the child is the danger and, with opposite sex couples, the possibility of defective children and bloodlines.
My comprehension is poor.? You’re ability to produce a coherent sentence is non-existent, so yes I do not comprehend gibberish

its a biological rationale, if you want to make perversion legal where does it end? what will you want to legalize next, beastiality?
Thank you for consitently and faithfull dragging the level of civil and intellectual discourse on the USMB into the gutter. Your question represent s a special kind of stupid

Thank you once again for admitting that you are willing to allow the states to punish gay people and their children . 5 Posts now and that is about all that you have said. Little or nothing else of substance.
But the question remains: to what extent are you willing to allow suffering to be inflicted on gay people who cannot produce children in your preferred and approved way? I outline just some of the harm that would be done to families and children if there were unable to marry and have run from that question

You have also run from the question of whether or not you support marriage for opposite sex couples who cannot produce children in your preferred and approved way? Afterall, that is the only reason that you have articulated for denying marriage to same sex couples
It took me days to get you to any thing coherent all about gay marriage and there are certain things that you still will not be honest about because you are such a spineless coward. I have no further use for you. You have been exposed for what you are
What is so god damned funny https://www.usmessageboard.com/members/ohpleasejustquit.83053/ ?

Do you have a vocbulary? Do you have a brain, or can you do no more than click on funnies?

You're cute when you're triggered.

Make sure you come back tomorrow. I'm probably going to get snowed in so I'll appreciate the entertainment.

You are not smart enough to trigger me. I do not take you clows seriously enough. From the number of "funnies" that you posted, I would say that you are the one who was triggered

The smart guy calls us CLOWs.

Hmmmmmm.......................................

clow​

noun

ˈklau̇

plural-s
: an outfall sluice for water from a tidal river after it has deposited its sediment on flooded land
: a floodgate especially for a lock or water mill
Yup thats you. You keep depositing your sediment here tyat is poluting the discourse.

You are also too stupid to actually come up with a rebuttle to my post, but insted jump on a typo and think that makes to look smart.

Holy fucking shit! 5 more bizarre and inane posts that says nothing and in no way address the issues that I raised. Of course they saw a benefit in being able to marry! This is another example of how you say something stupid, get called out on it and then move the goal posts
You continue to prove yourself to be a coward, a fraud and a bigot

No straight male/female would find it beneficial to have been granted a right to marry one of the same sex.

Absurd at its base.

Why would allowing the public to vote on same sex marriage harm gays? Gays are such a tiny minority of those that could marry same sex. Afraid of democracy?

I support to the right for opposite sex couples to marry, absolutely. I’m not a bigot like you.

Forum List

Back