Ted Cruz reminds AOC her own Democratic Party founded KKK, wrote Jim Crow laws

Foul Owl

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2023
Damn those pesky facts. Apparently history wasn't AOC's best subject.

AOC is a clown show. I mean has this woman done anything productive or is she just a radical extremist mouthpiece that goes off every hour about something. Good job to Cruz for schooling her.

And they are still just as racist. They just threw in some virtue signaling to appease the dumbasses.

AOC is a clown show. I mean has this woman done anything productive or is she just a radical extremist mouthpiece that goes off every hour about something. Good job to Cruz for schooling her.

If that’s the case, we need to remind Ted Cruz that HIS State of Texas was founded on slavery, fought against the US and enforced Jim Crow

Texan Ted Cruz needs to read his own history.

In 1829 the Guerrerodecree conditionally abolished slavery throughout Mexican territories. It was a decision that increased tensions with slave-holders among the Anglo-Americans.

After the Texas Revolution ended in 1836, the Constitution of the Republic of Texas made slavery legal. The General Provisions of the Constitution forbade any owner of enslaved people from freeing them without the consent of Congress and forbade Congress from making any law that restricted the slave trade or emancipated slaves.

Site:

Today, the Dem party filibusters school choice – trapping millions of Black kids in failing schools. – Today, the Dem party pushes abolishing the police, which results in many more Black lives murdered. Today [I believe this was in 2019?], every Dem senator voted against my bill to stop DC from throwing 40% of Black kids out of schools bc of vax mandate," Cruz continued.

Last edited:
Texan Ted Cruz needs to read his own history.

In 1829 the Guerrerodecree conditionally abolished slavery throughout Mexican territories. It was a decision that increased tensions with slave-holders among the Anglo-Americans.

After the Texas Revolution ended in 1836, the Constitution of the Republic of Texas made slavery legal. The General Provisions of the Constitution forbade any owner of enslaved people from freeing them without the consent of Congress and forbade Congress from making any law that restricted the slave trade or emancipated slaves.

Why does TNHarley think this is funny?

The KKK was started in the South, by conservatives.

Yup, and those (D) were confederates.
Right wingers.

Yup, technically the KKK was in FACT started by (D), and in fact, those are todays (R) party, confederate flag waving so-called conservatives.

The KKK was started by conservatives.
/-----/ "The KKK was started by conservatives."
An investigation published by the Illinois General Assembly in 1976 explains that after the Klan “transformed into a political organization,” violence became more widespread under Democrat leadership. The men that guided the Klan’s reorganization and subsequent growth included:

And every KKK state is red as heart's blood today.

An investigation published by the Illinois General Assembly in 1976 explains that after the Klan “transformed into a political organization,” violence became more widespread under Democrat leadership. The men that guided the Klan’s reorganization and subsequent growth included:
Conservatives all

All Abolitionists were LIBERALS

Conservatives all

My point exactly.

The former confederate states know who represents the legacy of the confederacy and its defense of slavery. As do black folks.

Which is why the former slave states overwhelmingly voted for Trump. And black folks overwhelmingly voted for Biden.

Why does TNHarley think this is funny?

The KKK was started in the South, by conservatives.
Because rightwinger is a hacked out dumbfuck. Thats why.
You think teddy doesnt know his states history? Of course he does, and that FAGAt knows he does. He is just trying to deflect away from his girl being a complete dumbass.
And, yes, thats funny :thup:

Because rightwinger is a hacked out dumbfuck. Thats why.
You think teddy doesnt know his states history? Of course he does, and that FAGAt knows he does. He is just trying to deflect away from his girl being a complete dumbass.
And, yes, thats funny :thup:
So how can Ted Cruz blame Democrats for slavery when his own state was founded on it BEFORE the Democratic Party was created?
How can he defend his State rebelling against Mexico because they banned slavery?
How can Ted Cruz blame Democrats for HIS STATE joining the Confederacy of Slave Holding States?
How can Ted Cruz defend the implementation of Jim Crow in Texas?

I know his history better than he does.

So how can Ted Cruz blame Democrats for slavery when his own state was founded on it BEFORE the Democratic Party was created?
How can he defend his State rebelling against Mexico because they banned slavery?
How can Ted Cruz blame Democrats for HIS STATE joining the Confederacy of Slave Holding States?
How can Ted Cruz defend the implementation of Jim Crow in Texas?

I know his history better than he does.
Good gawd almighty

Easy. In the party of personal responsibility, its *always* someone else's fault.

In this case he blames slavery on a woman who was born in Puerto Rico and represents New York

But the state HE REPRESENTS was not only built on slavery but fought to maintain it

wasn't there a bridge in AL (?) named after that last one?

But hey... that was then, this is now, eh? (so say the elites confronted w/ the truth & history of racism in their sick party)

Forum List

Back