Ted Cruz just scared the Shiite out of Liberals.....

I agree. We need a strong candidate, not like the ones we had the last couple of times.

Cruz inspires enthusiasm. Note the negative enthusiasm among the lefties here. No one was particularly inspired by Romney, or McCain. You can't beat someone with no one. And the Dems have no one.

Cruz is not capable of winning the swing states. He is a Tea Party favorite but is hated by the rest of his party

Cruz could not take 200 electoral votes

People said the same about Reagan. He was too far right, he wasn't mainstream.

Cubenadian performance artist Cruz would be fabulous. I plan on voting for him in the Primaries. :lol:

Good. You can tell your friends you helped get him elected president. Because it looks like Dems are sucking with the electorate these days.
Andrew Kohut: The Demographics Behind the Democrats' 2014 Troubles - WSJ.com

Don't get an off year election confused with a presidential election year.

Will things get better or worse for the Democrats as parts of Obamacare get implemented?

Good. You can tell your friends you helped get him elected president. Because it looks like Dems are sucking with the electorate these days.
Andrew Kohut: The Demographics Behind the Democrats' 2014 Troubles - WSJ.com

Will things get better or worse for the Democrats as parts of Obamacare get implemented?

I don't know. I am unable to predict the future.

Cop out.
I can't predict the future but a wise man has eyes in his head.
Obama delayed the various parts of Obamacare because the result will be chaos and disaster. Once they are implemented the Dems will be dealing with chaos and disaster. There's a platform to run on.

Cop out.
Obama delayed the various parts of Obamacare because the result will be chaos and disaster. Once they are implemented the Dems will be dealing with chaos and disaster. There's a platform to run on.

It isn't a cop out and nobody should pretend to know that they can say what is going to happen. You were absolutely positive that Romney was going to win in 2012. How did that work out for you? You certainly didn't have eyes in your head on that one. I'm sure you'll blame voter fraud though. Cop out.

Cruz inspires enthusiasm. Note the negative enthusiasm among the lefties here. No one was particularly inspired by Romney, or McCain. You can't beat someone with no one. And the Dems have no one.

Cruz is not capable of winning the swing states. He is a Tea Party favorite but is hated by the rest of his party

Cruz could not take 200 electoral votes

People said the same about Reagan. He was too far right, he wasn't mainstream.

Reagan was charismatic and a likeable guy....Cruz is a dick

The very first thing he says we need to do: "Number one, we tell the truth."

Well, that's the end of Fox News, Breitbart, CNS News, Investors.com, the Washington Times, MSNBC, CNN, Huffington Post, and the jobs of 535 Senators and Congressmen. Including Rafael Cruz.

He means this in the context of beyond the two party biumviruate, which work together to conceal and dismiss and obscure the most important truths. When is the last time you ever heard anyone demanding to AUDIT the Federal Reserve? When is the last time you heard someone say (passionately and sincerely) to abolish the IRS? He also said fuck the NSA and fuck the Gun Grabbers.

Also, it has 1056 likes and 27 dislikes. That well above the requirement for a standard statistical sample size. Shove it commie bitches.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;8861151 said:
Ted Cruz is a modern incarnation of Joseph McCarthy.

Too bad it turned out that McCarthy was right.

If you feel that way, I guess you should support Cruz. Since they are so similar.

I don't look forward to an additional four years of a Democrat administration, but I'm afraid the GOP isn't ready to admit their mistakes and move forward. That means we are likely to see another four years (at least) of a Democrat in the White House.

Cruz will not be elected. Palin will not be elected. Paul will not be elected.

You didn't lose the last two elections because you weren't far enough to the right. You lost because you went too far to the right.

All the polling data confirms this. But if you have to crash and burn one more time, then go ahead and nominate the candidate that is the most rightwing. Maybe when he or she gets throttled, the GOP will return to sanity.

Ame®icano;8861151 said:
Ted Cruz is a modern incarnation of Joseph McCarthy.

If you feel that way, I guess you should support Cruz. Since they are so similar.

I don't look forward to an additional four years of a Democrat administration, but I'm afraid the GOP isn't ready to admit their mistakes and move forward. That means we are likely to see another four years (at least) of a Democrat in the White House.

You didn't lose the last two elections because you weren't far enough to the right. You lost because you went too far to the right.

All the polling data confirms this. But if you have to crash and burn one more time, then go ahead and nominate the candidate that is the most rightwing. Maybe when he or she gets throttled, the GOP will return to sanity.

Republican lost in 2008 because of Democrats campaign against Bush's wars, which btw they supported in both wars. Republicans lost in 2012 because Romney wasn't conservative. What did we get at the end? After 8 years of Bush, we got 8 years of Bush square. Blaming Bush for something and keep doing it even more is gonna cost Dems just like that, because people were tired of Bush and of Democrats bitching about Bush, but now people are tired even more.

Left was speaking of Reagan the same way. Why? Because they were afraid of him.

And you should read about McCarthy bit more, you would be surprised about the truth. No worries, history books wont bite you.

I'm no liberal, but imo Cruz should be immobilized with one of those vet dart guns, muzzled, tagged and have a transmitter installed and returned to the Canadian wild.

Ame®icano;8861720 said:
Ame®icano;8861151 said:

Republican lost in 2008 because of Democrats campaign against Bush's wars, which btw they supported in both wars. Republicans lost in 2012 because Romney wasn't conservative. What did we get at the end? After 8 years of Bush, we got 8 years of Bush square. Blaming Bush for something and keep doing it even more is gonna cost Dems just like that, because people were tired of Bush and of Democrats bitching about Bush, but now people are tired even more.

And you should read about McCarthy bit more, you would be surprised about the truth. No worries, history books wont bite you.

Yeah, one more double down on dumb guy.
Knock yourself out.
I've been waiting this long for a sane GOP - I can wait four more years. I'd rather not, but maybe it's like the GOP is addicted to stupid - and any addict will tell you, you have to hit rock bottom before you can climb back up.

But it's hard to believe that getting beaten by a little known black guy named BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ......... TWICE .... wasn't rock bottom for you guys.

Ame®icano;8861720 said:

Knock yourself out.
I've been waiting this long for a sane GOP - I can wait four more years. I'd rather not, but maybe it's like the GOP is addicted to stupid - and any addict will tell you, you have to hit rock bottom before you can climb back up.

But it's hard to believe that getting beaten by a little known black guy named BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ......... TWICE .... wasn't rock bottom for you guys.

Then you understand how low we all are because of that, especially GOP.

What you don't understand is, I couldn't care less about GOP.

Ame®icano;8861825 said:
Ame®icano;8861720 said:

Knock yourself out.

Then you understand how low we all are because of that, especially GOP.

What you don't understand is, I couldn't care less about GOP.

I do care about the GOP. I want a real alternative

Cop out.

It isn't a cop out and nobody should pretend to know that they can say what is going to happen. You were absolutely positive that Romney was going to win in 2012. How did that work out for you? You certainly didn't have eyes in your head on that one. I'm sure you'll blame voter fraud though. Cop out.

Deflection noted.
Rabbi Rules!

Really, can you name five major differences between Leftist Obama and "rightie" Romney?

Who knows - it depends on which day you asked Romney as to where he stood.

But I can document that in 2012 the GOP garnered just about all the conservative votes they could. (They failed to get only 18% of the conservative vote.)

They lost the election because they lost the moderates (They failed to get 59% of the moderate vote).

In 2008 McCain was within 3.4 points (Real Clear Poll Average) on August 31 - the day before the convention., After the far right saddled him with Palin - he lost 52.1 to 44.5. Tacking right COST him!

Last edited:

Really, can you name five major differences between Leftist Obama and "rightie" Romney?

your message presupposes I could tell what Mitt's actual beliefs on any given issue actually were.

But, even with those gopers who really don't like the teaparty, like Tom Coburn or Barrazzo, there are fundamental differences with Obama. The problem was none of them could have survived the nomination process.

Forum List

Back