Ted Cruz just scared the Shiite out of Liberals.....

The very first thing he says we need to do: "Number one, we tell the truth."

Well, that's the end of Fox News, Breitbart, CNS News, Investors.com, the Washington Times, MSNBC, CNN, Huffington Post, and the jobs of 535 Senators and Congressmen. Including Rafael Cruz.

You support handing over the IRS to a profit industry?

Ya, he and Issa what a combo. He's going to put the nail in the coffin of the GOP.

Ted Cruz: The Distinguished Wacko Bird from Texas

LOL,

What a fucking wako nut! These idiots want to hand the IRS over to unelected money hungry fucks. At least when the public sector deals with it is overseen by the elected government.

Democracy? I think not.

The very first thing he says we need to do: "Number one, we tell the truth."

Well, that's the end of Fox News, Breitbart, CNS News, Investors.com, the Washington Times, MSNBC, CNN, Huffington Post, and the jobs of 535 Senators and Congressmen. Including Rafael Cruz.

What's the truth? If it is that investment is bad and the safety net should be ended. Then that's a truth that a hole lot of people will disagree with.

You support handing over the IRS to a profit industry?

Ya, he and Issa what a combo. He's going to put the nail in the coffin of the GOP.

Ted Cruz: The Distinguished Wacko Bird from Texas

LOL,

What a fucking wako nut! These idiots want to hand the IRS over to unelected money hungry fucks. At least when the public sector deals with it is overseen by the elected government.

Democracy? I think not.
You're such a fucking low-low it's just disgusting. I generally believe in people's ability to speak freely but in your case the stupid quotient is so high I'd support a ban on you uttering anything more than "want fries with that."
Where do you get the idea Cruz wants to hand the IRS to money hungry fucks? Dont you think money hungry fucks are already running that rogue agency?
The article was a piece of shit. It started off wanting to slam Cruz but I have to say I like him more having read it.
Cruz bucks the GOP. Isn't that what liberals want??

This is what we need... Not what Obama has given us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Fk5Ga6wCM&feature=share

It specifically because of people like Ted Cruz, Rick Perry, and Sarah Palin, that voters are scared of the Republican party. In the big picture, people like that helped Obama win a second term. The republican primary debates were definitely not good advertising for the general election. Being grouped together with Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry, and Michelle Bachman makes any republican candidate look worse.

The Republicans mustn't let Cruz run. He's way too conservative and so only hardcore Republicans will vote for him. The Republicans better pick a more moderate politician in their party and let him/her run. If they pick someone who also has a more liberal view on some social issues like gay marriage, more independent voters would vote Republican instead of Democrat. I-being moderate- would also consider myself a moderate Republican, but if the only running candidates will be very conservative, I and I think many others will support the Democrats.

The Republicans mustn't let Cruz run. He's way too conservative and so only hardcore Republicans will vote for him. The Republicans better pick a more moderate politician in their party and let him/her run. If they pick someone who also has a more liberal view on some social issues like gay marriage, more independent voters would vote Republican instead of Democrat. I-being moderate- would also consider myself a moderate Republican, but if the only running candidates will be very conservative, I and I think many others will support the Democrats.

Just what we need: another lib telling us what we should do.
How did picking a moderate work out the last two elections?

No, we need someone who has the vision thing. Cruz has it. I'll be watching his campaign to see how well he can get organized and on message. I'd love to see him in a debate with Hillary. Not that Hillary will be the nominee, of course.

Drop the 18th century anti-government mindset and be for common sense reforms. Efficiency and reduction of waste should be the platform of the republican party. All people like cruz is doing is scaring most of the country away from the republican party as most sane people don't want to live in the 18th century when most people didn't have any rights.

This is what we need... Not what Obama has given us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Fk5Ga6wCM&feature=share

It specifically because of people like Ted Cruz, Rick Perry, and Sarah Palin, that voters are scared of the Republican party. In the big picture, people like that helped Obama win a second term. The republican primary debates were definitely not good advertising for the general election. Being grouped together with Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry, and Michelle Bachman makes any republican candidate look worse.

Democrat voters are scared of the gOP because of those people. Republicans are scared of Mitt Romney, John McCain and Lindsay Graham.

Forum List

Back