Tebow A Jet: Can The Bigots On The Left Support A Christian???

Look for the Jets to run the wildcat much more often...

I expect the Jets to do much better in the red zone next year... Should be interesting...

I don't know, I think the Jets are a sinking ship. This just looks like a desperate gimmick. I would like to see Tebow playing somewhere else. New York just isn't the right fit for him. The New York Left loons will obsess over his religious beliefs and make the poor guy's life miserable. He would do much better playing somewhere else. But that's just my take anyway.

I expect the Jets to do much better in the red zone next year... Should be interesting...

lol Jets are going to be trash this year, tbh.

I don't know, I think the Jets are a sinking ship. This just looks like a desperate gimmick. I would like to see Tebow playing somewhere else. New York just isn't the right fit for him. The New York Left loons will obsess over his religious beliefs and make the poor guy's life miserable. He would do much better playing somewhere else. But that's just my take anyway.

Yet, the New York Left Loons love Jeremy Lin

Why? He's totally over-rated. An average player at best. Way too much hype over him.

Why? He's totally over-rated. An average player at best. Way too much hype over him.

he's awesome Paul.

Sounds like Tebow doesn't it?

Nostradumbus speaketh...

Why are you an ass hole all of the time? Beaten as a kid?

I said the same last year when most analysts were predicting them to go pretty far. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeert, I was right.

This will likely blow up in the Jet's face. This Dog & Pony Show will not end well for them. New York's Left loons will attack Tebow viciously & relentlessly. It will be a huge distraction all year. And that's not good for an already sinking ship. This deal makes no sense in the end. I wish Tim Tebow the best of luck though. Because Lord knows, he's gonna need it up there.

Paul, you dont know what the fuck you're talking about. Can we just establish that, before you go any further? Every one of your posts is some sanctimonious wine-fest. Grow a set of balls and hop off the potty-trainers political propoganda guide. Life is better when you put your retarded partisanship down for a minute and breathe fucking air.

Sounds like Tebow doesn't it?

Yeah, some people on the right hate Tebow because they think he sucks (like myself), some on the left like him because they think he's good. Rarely to people judge players on anything besides on the field play. Sports trumps politics.

Some do...is there something wrong with that?

not as long as they're prepared for some of us to roll our eyes

didn't jesus say that people shouldn't make a show of their piety? and should pray in a closet???

Jesus said a lot of things...

One can cherry pick almost any one of them to fit an interpretation of any number of situations...

yeah, but he had a particular issue with hypocritical shows of religion. that whole pharisees and false prophets thingy.

and yes, i see people cherry pick from leviticus all the time... yet those same people mix fibers and don't follow the dietary laws.

but i think it's fair to say, no one has a problem with his religious beliefs... it's the show. i don't appreciate from anyone, not just him. i mean, really, does anyone think G-d cares who wins the super bowl?

Nostradumbus speaketh...

Wassamata? Cant handle sports trash talk?

You dropped on your head a lot as a kid?

I said the same last year when most analysts were predicting them to go pretty far. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeert, I was right.
Yay for you... You have a 50% chance of being right every time you say something...

You want a fucking medal, boy?

If you cherry pick out of the old testament and call yourself a Christian you are missing the entire point of 99% of Christ teaching and why he came.
Christ was asked what is the most important of the commandments (parapharasing)...Love God and Love people...all the commands basically break down to this.
Tebow does as good a job at sticking to this as any famous person I have seen.

not as long as they're prepared for some of us to roll our eyes

didn't jesus say that people shouldn't make a show of their piety? and should pray in a closet???

Jesus said a lot of things...

One can cherry pick almost any one of them to fit an interpretation of any number of situations...

yeah, but he had a particular issue with hypocritical shows of religion. that whole pharisees and false prophets thingy.

and yes, i see people cherry pick from leviticus all the time... yet those same people mix fibers and don't follow the dietary laws.

but i think it's fair to say, no one has a problem with his religious beliefs... it's the show. i don't appreciate from anyone, not just him. i mean, really, does anyone think G-d cares who wins the super bowl?

Yes, you've already condemned Tim Tebow as an 'Evil Hypocrite.' Gee, how shocking? You are truly a classic Left loon stereotype. But thanks for showing us all what Tebow will be dealing with up there. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Nostradumbus speaketh...

Wassamata? Cant handle sports trash talk?

You dropped on your head a lot as a kid?

Yay for you... You have a 50% chance of being right every time you say something...

You want a fucking medal, boy?

:lol: Hey, whatever boosts your ego kid.

The probability of being correct when discussing a team's success is not 50%. I'll let you figure that out on your own because I know you can do it.

Tebows problem is not that he is a Christian, but that he is a marginal QB

Reggie White was a Minister but nobody cared because he was an amazing football player
The Rev was also black and his politics unknown.

He got a pass.

Tebow is only marginal because he's prone to thanking God in public, white, conservative, take your pick.

He's not the best passer out there but neither was Michael Vick at first.

Course Vick never won a National Champianship.

Tebows problem is not that he is a Christian, but that he is a marginal QB

Reggie White was a Minister but nobody cared because he was an amazing football player
The Rev was also black and his politics unknown.

He got a pass.

Tebow is only marginal because he's prone to thanking God in public, white, conservative, take your pick.

He's not the best passer out there but neither was Michael Vick at first.

Course Vick never won a National Champianship.

I'd like to hear the argument for him NOT being a marginal QB. Of course, there isn't one. You let your politics cloud your Sports. It's ok, it clouds everything you do.

Here's why he's horrendous. You go next, kay?

34th place in completion percentage. (Last place)
28th in QB Rating. (Almost last place)

-Mid-season winning streak recap:

First Tebow gets put in vs. a winning team: Detroit. He loses by an embarrassing 35 points. Then, *ALL* Versus .500 or below teams they go on a win streak, vs. whom *ALL* did not make the playoffs. Of *ALL* of these sucky sucky teams, they literally had trouble winning each of these games, mostly in OT or within the last few seconds of the 4th quarter.

-With making the playoffs on the line, and finally against an over .500 team, they dropped three straight. New England crushes their soul, Buffalo (a .375 team mind you) wallops them by 26 points, and they lose to KC, the worst team in their Division.

-They luckily still make the playoffs, despite losing their last 3 straight, b/c their division rivals did horrendous as well. They become an 8-8 record playoff team, gross.

-They play a handicapped Steelers team, QB sprained ankle, Center out, top 2 RB's out, etc. and again BARELY are able to squeeze a win out.

-They again face a successful team - and again New England crushes their soul.

Forum List

Back