Tear down the FRD monument in DC!

Roosevelt's attempt to torpedo Jews coming to the US when he knew Jews were being rounded up and murdered is well documented.

I think most know that FDR imprisoned innocent Japanese Americans, just because of their race, but I think less know how he was anti-Semitic as well.

“Roosevelt used almost identical language in recommending that the Jews and the Japanese be forcibly ‘spread thin’ around the country,” Medoff told The Times of Israel. “I was struck by the similarity between the language FDR used regarding the Japanese, and that which he used in private concerning Jews — that they can’t be trusted, they won’t ever become fully loyal Americans, they’ll try to dominate wherever they go.”

During these key years before Roosevelt entered the White House, he also wrote and spoke about “the mingling of white with Oriental blood” and preserving other forms of “racial purity.” According to Medoff, all of this was part of a long-held worldview that later guided Roosevelt during his three terms in office.

But yet those in academia and the media constantly refer to FDR as one of the top 5 Presidents in US history, despite being complicit in the extermination of millions of Jews.

Why?

He didn't shake Jesse Owens hand!

He banned hemp because he didn't want white girls dancing to jungle rhythms with darkies

AND THE AMERICAN TALIBAN LOVES AND ADORES HIM LIKE HE WAS LBJ!!!

Roosevelt's attempt to torpedo Jews coming to the US when he knew Jews were being rounded up and murdered is well documented.

I think most know that FDR imprisoned innocent Japanese Americans, just because of their race, but I think less know how he was anti-Semitic as well.

“Roosevelt used almost identical language in recommending that the Jews and the Japanese be forcibly ‘spread thin’ around the country,” Medoff told The Times of Israel. “I was struck by the similarity between the language FDR used regarding the Japanese, and that which he used in private concerning Jews — that they can’t be trusted, they won’t ever become fully loyal Americans, they’ll try to dominate wherever they go.”

During these key years before Roosevelt entered the White House, he also wrote and spoke about “the mingling of white with Oriental blood” and preserving other forms of “racial purity.” According to Medoff, all of this was part of a long-held worldview that later guided Roosevelt during his three terms in office.

But yet those in academia and the media constantly refer to FDR as one of the top 5 Presidents in US history, despite being complicit in the extermination of millions of Jews.

Why?

He banned hemp because he didn't want white girls dancing to jungle rhythms with darkies

A book called reefer madness or a child's garden of grass referred to the beginnings of the ban against pot, being the result of a subscription hungry newspaper publisher (whose daughter had smoked pot and got knocked up) and a power hungry politician looking for a popular cause to boost his image. That wasn't talking about FDR was it?

Why?

A book called reefer madness or a child's garden of grass referred to the beginnings of the ban against pot, being the result of a subscription hungry newspaper publisher (whose daughter had smoked pot and got knocked up) and a power hungry politician looking for a popular cause to boost his image. That wasn't talking about FDR was it?

" Hemp production was banned throughout the United States in 1937, with the passing of the Marihuana Tax Act. ... Hemp has virtually no trace of THC"

8 things you didn't know about hemp.

Why?
Aeh, the revisionists can just suck on it, as far as I'm concerned. :cul2:
Half of the snowflakes tearing down monuments do not even know who FDR is or why he matters in American history
I know exactly who and what FDR was. He was an egomaniacal, commie and racist asshole.

Why?

" Hemp production was banned throughout the United States in 1937, with the passing of the Marihuana Tax Act. ... Hemp has virtually no trace of THC"

The reason hemp was banned is because the plant is indistinguishable from marijuana.

...FDR had polio or some say Guillien Barre disease and was paralyzed from the waist down. He was never depicted in a wheel chair. He wore a voluminous cape that hid both chair and his disability. Considering his accomplishments, yes, he was a kind of superman.

The more you know.
He was a super piece of shit, and the closest thing to a dictator this nation has ever known. He was a grave threat to our principles and form of government.

Wut's the FRD monument, bro?
Washington_D.C._-_Franklin_Delano_Roosevelt_Memorial_0029.jpg

It's a rather large monument complex right next to the Jefferson memorial that Leftists want to pillage and burn.

As I walked up to it, I could not help but ask myself, "What in the hell is that smell?" Then I looked at two signs, one for the monument and the other for bathroom. At least the bathroom was a fitting tribute.

Anyhew, what's with the cap? Who do Progressives think FDR is, Superman?
That is the FDR Monument. The title says FRD monument .

Why?

Tear it down!
My cousin, who has lived through all of this told me about LBJ one Christmas. What a dickhead!
He sold the US out for pants he liked.
Free food and housing for people that don't want to work. That's what LBJ did. What could go wrong?! A hella lot, that's what.
Propagation of people that are useless to society for one thing. If you're not a maker you're a taker.
All government are takers. All welfare/EBT people are takers.
THINK, people!

Last edited:

Why?

That's odd. My grandparents grew hemp for rope production during WWII.

Forum List

Back