Teachers are all retarded, they are kids who never left school and got a job

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://nypost.com/2018/05/16/video-shows-teacher-drowning-animals-in-front-of-class/

Teacher drowns racoons in front of class

Why should this man be allowed to teach any child.

An agriculture teacher in Florida allegedly drowned two raccoons and an opossum with help from students, school officials and parents said.

Dewie Brewton, who teaches at Forest High School in Ocala, was placed on administrative leave with pay and removed from the classroom “pending the outcome of a district investigation,” Marion County Public Schools officials told the Ocala Star-Banner.

“We received statements that the teacher drowned multiple animals in front of students, and with student participation, because the animals were nuisances to the ag program at the school,” spokesman Kevin Christian said.

One of Brewton’s students who attended Monday’s class came home in tears after the raccoons were drowned and the opossum was later killed “just for sport,” the boy’s mother told WKMG. The critters were thought to have eaten chickens raised by the agriculture class.

Again teachers are little kids who never grew up and entered the job market
Agricultural teacher....in Florida....actually more to real life. That's one of the things that farmers do to pests....if they can't shoot them. And of course they cannot be shot at school.

Sounds like those objecting are city sissies.
You also need a permit to kill animals, and this moron is not a farmer on his own property. All a student need do is claim that they are injured and this nazi is liable.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/16/video-shows-teacher-drowning-animals-in-front-of-class/

An agriculture teacher in Florida allegedly drowned two raccoons and an opossum with help from students, school officials and parents said.

Dewie Brewton, who teaches at Forest High School in Ocala, was placed on administrative leave with pay and removed from the classroom “pending the outcome of a district investigation,” Marion County Public Schools officials told the Ocala Star-Banner.

“We received statements that the teacher drowned multiple animals in front of students, and with student participation, because the animals were nuisances to the ag program at the school,” spokesman Kevin Christian said.

One of Brewton’s students who attended Monday’s class came home in tears after the raccoons were drowned and the opossum was later killed “just for sport,” the boy’s mother told WKMG. The critters were thought to have eaten chickens raised by the agriculture class.

Agricultural teacher....in Florida....actually more to real life. That's one of the things that farmers do to pests....if they can't shoot them. And of course they cannot be shot at school.

No problem shooting them.
But if you can catch them to drown them you can catch them to move them somewhere else.
This retarded teacher is going to have to leave the USA after his name and address are posted for all to see and respond in kindness too

got that ukilaleetare

But if you can catch them to drown them you can catch them to move them somewhere else.
This retarded teacher is going to have to leave the USA after his name and address are posted for all to see and respond in kindness too

got that ukilaleetare

He’ll get fired, but won’t be in any personal danger.

got that ukilaleetare

And who is going to hire a convicted psychopath?

Oh yeah all teachers are that, mostly they abort their own kids though, as u have my permission to do

There IS that....but where? Animal control not called.?

got that ukilaleetare

Oh yeah all teachers are that, mostly they abort their own kids though, as u have my permission to do
Why do you classify this teacher as a psychopath?

got that ukilaleetare

He took it upon himself to murder animals for show in front of a group of children. If my child was there my sons would have destroyed him on site and freed the helpless animals. Then I would find out about the inbred excuse for a human. A psychopath also has no understanding that their actions have consequences, this loser will never teach again, because no school can trust him, he might as well leave the USA after he gets out that is

Last edited:

got that ukilaleetare

He took it upon himself to murder animals for show in front of a group of children. If my child was there my sons would have destroyed him on site and freed the helpless animals. Then I would find out about the inbred excuse for a human. A psychopath also has no understanding that their actions have consequences, this loser will never teach again, because no school can trust him, he might as well leave the USA after he gets out that is

I just knew ‘tough guy ‘ was gonna pop up in this troll thread.

got that ukilaleetare

Guys like you drown animals for fun.....tough guy

Do you want to drown helpless animals in front of me?

you think kiddy

Last edited:
The troll OP wants so badly to make this one disturbing anomaly - which no one is defending - involving one wildly inappropriate teacher into some broad platform for his obvious insecurities. A troll thread beginning to end.

Guys like you drown animals for fun.....tough guy

Do you want to drown helpless animals in front of me?

you think kiddy

Are you seriously so devoid of logic that you really think this one story means all teachers act like that? Can you honestly be that fucking stupid? Also, I would be thrilled to butcher prepare and eat an entire cow right in front of you if it would do anything to resolve your obvious mental problems but it wouldn’t.

Would people have been happier shooting them with a 22?
Or should we teach our cucks in training that raccoons are dominate?
What a dumb ass comment.
Please stay on topic.
Another dumb assed comment!
You need to stay on topic, or i will start reporting your posts.
Go ahead! You made a comment about my post and I responded that your comment was dumbassed. Which is true! Want me to report it for you ya big pussy?

What a dumb ass comment.
Please stay on topic.
Go ahead! You made a comment about my post and I responded that your comment was dumbassed. Which is true! Want me to report it for you ya big pussy?
Report me I'm getting sick of this place....:45:

htt

Your stereotype is not that accurate.

My wife got her teaching degree in 1969. She was a professional and dedicated teacher for 30 years. Most of her teacher friends were the same way.

She never drowned raccoons as far as I know. If she did she never mentioned it.
Did she ever vote for a witch...………………………..

What a dumb ass comment.
Please stay on topic.
Calm down ya old goat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back