teacher quit over school board lady taking pictures of black leaders in his class room

He would have got fired. How about addressing the cause of this? A decision by DeSantis.
You mean the staffer that was assisting him in getting his classroom ready for the returning students worked for DeSantis? Heck, this giant among men, may have to leave the state, not just the county school system.

When my daughter was in 7th grade, as part of the bogus Black History Month, her black English teacher gave them an assignment to write about famous blacks. On the list were Jesse Jackson, Maya Angelou MLK, John Lewis, etc. All leftwing Democrats. So I wanted to know why Condoleeza Rice and Ben Carson weren't on the list. But my daugher, ever concerned with being different, didn't want me to make a fuss to the teacher, so she did Jesse Jackson. I told her to be sure to include Jackson's multiple affairs in her report, as well as his shakedown of corporations. Of course, she didn't do it.

Now my son on the other hand? He would have pushed it to the hilt. He loved to tweak leftwing teachers.
"bogus Black History Month"...................that says it all right there, doesn't it?

What on earth did Jackson do except make it harder for them? Jackson's divisiveness if anything hurt other blacks.

Why do you say I hate colored people? I have already said I hold Rice and Carson in the greatest of esteem. The problem is Marxism.

I hate that white liberals have fooled you into becoming their tool in the promotion of Marxism. Shoot, you think these people actually like blacks. They don't. They're using you. It's the conservatives who love blacks and all people by wanting them to do well and achieve. The Marxist left wants to hold you people back and make you dependent.
Define "marxism" for us.

No, that's not what he was doing and his class was primarily black students. Whites like you need to quit with this this since pictures of whites have hung everywhere for most of this nations history and we all had to accept it.
Yeah you did.
:laughing0301:

It is so funny how much of a tool and useful idiot you are for your Marxist masters.

And all they have to do is sort of a hint at the promise of some form of reparations (which you do not deserve), and you fall right in line.

Pathetic does not even begin to describe it.

Let me ask you this: what do you think your chances are of ever getting reparations? I want to know how much hope you've placed in that pipe dream. What are your chances?

I suspect you believe it will never happen, yet you still suck the dicks of those assholes "promising" it.

All the while, they chip away at your liberty and at mine. They have successfully made us enemies for no good damn reason but to keep us powerless against them.

"bogus Black History Month"...................that says it all right there, doesn't it?
Yeah. We have to carve out a special month to highlight the usefulness of Black people.

It's pretty fucking pathetic.

It's a participation trophy.

If I were black, I would be fucking embarrassed about that bullshit. You're being treated like children.

Blah. blah. blah. Nobody wants to read about sellouts.

Understand?

Now explain what makes Black history moth bogus other than your anti black hatred.
And, there it is. You want white children to hear about the negative things their white ancestors did while demanding that only the black leaders who meet with your approval be taught about during Black History Month. What's wrong with you? If we want to educate students on prominent black leaders during Black History Month, they should hear about ALL of them, the opinions they held and the things they did. You obviously only want modern day DNC approved history to be taught.

Think of it this way. Would you want the white Freedom Riders to be dismissed as "sellouts"? Because there are still some people (just like you) who would think they were and that "Nobody wants to read about sellouts".

And before you get your panties in a bunch, I am not denigrating Black History Month. I'm saying that if we're going to get ALL the history of what white people did, we should get ALL the history of what black people did. You want a sanitized for democrat ears version.

Happens every fucking time.

I start dropping some truth bombs up in here and the resident race hustlers (who cocksucking know I am motherfucking right) run like roaches when the lights come on.

We need more pictures of EVERYONE!

View attachment 681751
No, black and other children of color need to learn of the significant accomplishments of those who look like them. So do white children, because when they do, they won't grow up being idiots that post stuff like we see in here about how whites created everything.

No, black and other children of color need to learn of the significant accomplishments of those who look like them. So do white children, because when they do, they won't grow up being idiots that post stuff like we see in here about how whites created everything.

1660433187730.png

:laugh:

There's so much to slam.

There probably wouldn't be so much slamming if black people were not so fucking whiney, demanding a handout, and supporting Marxism.

I used to defend black people. Now it's just getting so pathetic.

EVERYTHING is racist and all whitey's fault.

There is nothing to slam but your ignorance.

Whites made the laws that created the problems.

Therefore it is whiteys fault.

Sounds like BS. He should have put them back up in his class on his bulletin board and told the staffer their assistance was not needed. Instead, he told the school his own services were not needed. Not exactly a profile in courage, here, eh?

Probably was setting up for a lawsuit.

There is nothing to slam but your ignorance.

Whites made the laws that created the problems.

Therefore it is whiteys fault.
You don't even see your own fucking bigotry, do you?

You want so badly to make living white people pay for the sins of the dead SOLELY because they are white.

No, black and other children of color need to learn of the significant accomplishments of those who look like them
Why?

Because they might grow up thinking they suck and need to improve some shit?

Need self-esteem so they don't feel the need to accomplish?

We was kangs?
So do white children, because when they do, they won't grow up being idiots that post stuff like we see in here about how whites created everything.
What? White children need to learn why black people are useful? Is that because if they don't learn why black people are useful when they are young and impressionable, they might grow up and form their own opinions base on experience?

Do you see what I'm getting at?

Feed children a bunch of inflated shit and they will form irreversable opinions to the contrary when they grow up. But, go for it.

Forum List

Back