Teacher Of The Year

th

Well now we know why she's considered teacher of the year........ She probably did the school board and the committee giving out the teacher of the year award along with her students.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Who?? Demopedos???

Only ones maybe but 13 yo may be a bit old for them.

Greg

Nope, in the thread about the other 31 year old doing a 13 it was nothing but the right wingers that said it was no big deal since the 13 year old was a male.

Throw her in jail, that's where she belongs!!
I know of a gay female teacher who committed suicide over such accusations by several girls at a school "down in the valley". After her death the little bitches said they were only "joking" and they thought it would be fun. No repercussions to them at all.

btw: she was a lovely gentle soul and a very good teacher.

That was THIRTY YEARS AGO so unless she's confessed I frankly don't believe it unless it's got some factual basis other than mere accusations!!!

Greg

Oh dear; whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty". It is Cal after all; may be a way of getting rid of the few remaining heteros??

Greg

Whoops: meant for you.

Hi Gator:

Sue: The first jackwagon that comes in this thread and says 'hey now, good going on this 13 yo' gets a big tongue lashing from me.

I have always hated that. I especially hate it when it's a THIRTEEN, 14, 15 yo kid. No. She's a creep and should suffer the same punishment a man would.

(Btw, no excuses for grown women seducing 16 or 17 year olds either, who are legally underage. But THIRTEEN? GROSS)

Likkmee is a righty??? : Who's the lucky guy?

Something's wrong, Gator??? Not righties that I can tell. (only read page 1)

Greg

Whoops: meant for you.

Hi Gator:

Sue: The first jackwagon that comes in this thread and says 'hey now, good going on this 13 yo' gets a big tongue lashing from me.

I have always hated that. I especially hate it when it's a THIRTEEN, 14, 15 yo kid. No. She's a creep and should suffer the same punishment a man would.

(Btw, no excuses for grown women seducing 16 or 17 year olds either, who are legally underage. But THIRTEEN? GROSS)

Likkmee is a righty??? : Who's the lucky guy?

Something's wrong, Gator???

Greg

Could you repost this in something similar to English. I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Could you repost this in something similar to English. I have no idea what you are trying to say.
They're quotes from that thread....one from Sue and the second from Likkmee. Likkmeee (sp) was the one saying the "lucky guy" shit. Likkmee is not a rightie that I can tell from past experience with him/her and Sue is very much a Moderate.

From your link. I'll have more time to ID later posts later.

Greg

What is it with 30 year olds going after 13 year olds.
Why don't these "victims" say something sooner is my only question. To me, the longer that a person remains quiet, the more credibility that they only lose when the dust finally settles especially when their silence only helps the perpetrator score themselves even more victims. In other words, remaining silent only turns a person into an enabler or perhaps an accessory or an accomplice is the better way to describe them.

God bless you and those who speak up as soon as possible always!!!

Holly

Why don't these "victims" say something sooner is my only question. To me, the longer that a person remains quiet, the more credibility that they only lose when the dust finally settles especially when their silence only helps the perpetrator score themselves even more victims. In other words, remaining silent only turns a person into an enabler or perhaps an accessory or an accomplice is the better way to describe them.

God bless you and those who speak up as soon as possible always!!!

Holly

They are children that are being manipulated. They may not even realize what is happening to them is wrong or illegal, as they are not old enough to make those decisions.

We may never have found out about this had the parents not found out somehow.

To push the blame on the 13 year old that was the victim of rape is a shitty thing to do

They are children that are being manipulated. They may not even realize what is happening to them is wrong or illegal, as they are not old enough to make those decisions.

We may never have found out about this had the parents not found out somehow.

To push the blame on the 13 year old that was the victim of rape is a shitty thing to do
That is NOT what was said. It of course would be better for the child to come forward AT THE TIME. Leaving it longer leads to the trail getting cold and difficulty getting corroborating evidence. But yes also; the kid may have been manipulated into silence. ANY NUMBER of "possible" scenarios MAY be the go. That is why I wait until the evidence is all in. To say it would be better for the report to be at the time is as true as it gets. It also may be just a lying brat!!!

Evidence please...so we await the court hearings.

Greg

Reading the OP link again it seems the report was made quite soon after the events. That is good. Check all clothing in her house for DNA.

Greg

She was proud of her close relationship with her students. I'm sure that boy would verify that.

News teams tried to verify that with him but he couldn't be reached as he was hoisted on the shoulders of his cheering classmates and carried off.

Forum List

Back