Teacher in California (where else) suggesting student pledge allegiance to LGBTQ Pride flag

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Teacher removed from class after suggesting student pledge allegiance to LGBTQ Pride flag​

Scott Gleeson, USA TODAY
Thu, September 2, 2021, 2:28 PM·2 min read
California teacher Kristin Pitzen was removed from teaching in her classroom as an investigation begins into a viral TikTok video where she joked about telling a student to pledging allegiance to a LGBTQ Pride flag rather than to the American flag.
Annette Franco, a spokesperson for the Newport-Mesa Unified School District, told the Orange County Register: "Showing respect for our nation's flag is an important value that we instill in our students and an expectation of our employees. The teacher is no longer in the classroom. We follow due process and our investigation continues."

Yes, of course. This will be the next left wing martyr and will be seen as a hero. They will equate her to Rosa Parks and will insult every hood in the country.

Teacher removed from class after suggesting student pledge allegiance to LGBTQ Pride flag​

Scott Gleeson, USA TODAY
California teacher Kristin Pitzen was removed from teaching in her classroom as an investigation begins into a viral TikTok video where she joked about telling a student to pledging allegiance to a LGBTQ Pride flag rather than to the American flag.
Annette Franco, a spokesperson for the Newport-Mesa Unified School District, told the Orange County Register: "Showing respect for our nation's flag is an important value that we instill in our students and an expectation of our employees. The teacher is no longer in the classroom. We follow due process and our investigation continues."

Yes, of course. This will be the next left wing martyr and will be seen as a hero. They will equate her to Rosa Parks and will insult every hood in the country.
We have a thread on this already - just FYI.

She said she was joking. What I wonder about is why the over-sensitive snowflakes in charge removed her for a joke.

Pledge of allegiance to gays? WTF, that makes absolutely no sense. it is obvious this stupid person has no ability to think or reason. Parents need to take their kids out of her class and go to one that at least makes sense. The woman isn’t fit to teach anyone, she is very confused and not bright.

Pledge of allegiance to gays? WTF, that makes absolutely no sense. it is obvious this stupid person has no ability to think or reason. Parents need to take their kids out of her class and go to one that at least makes sense. The woman isn’t fit to teach anyone, she is very confused and not bright.
The teacher was joking on tic-tok. Jokes often don't make sense. That's what makes them funny. Her error was a gay joke in this hypersensitive age.

The teacher was joking on tic-tok. Jokes often don't make sense. That's what makes them funny. Her error was a gay joke in this hypersensitive age.
Very joke, very bad taste, I saw the video. I’d remove my kids from her classroom. She is a clueless moron.

Did you watch the video?she was giggling like a child the entire time. She clearly isn't mature enough to be in charge of a classroom
No, I didn't watch the video, but yes, she does act like a total dingbat. It seems like she has a personality that would work with kids. She needed a stern lecture, not a firing at this age when teachers are hard to find.

Scott Gleeson, USA TODAY

BuT i'M a EduMakaTor!

No, I didn't watch the video, but yes, she does act like a total dingbat. It seems like she has a personality that would work with kids. She needed a stern lecture, not a firing at this age when teachers are hard to find.
You didn't see the video and yet you can determine her intent and humor? Remarkable!

She could start training dogs and cats, they'd appreciate her humor. Maybe she could train mice to play songs on tiny pianos!

You didn't see the video and yet you can determine her intent and humor? Remarkable!

She could start training dogs and cats, they'd appreciate her humor. Maybe she could train mice to play songs on tiny pianos!
I wasn't clear. I did watch the video after a post suggested it. That is why I said she was a dingbat etc.

Scott Gleeson, USA TODAY

What would the reaction be had people pledge to love others, keeping love works no ill to our neighbour, loving God's image be it clothed or unclothed?

Scott Gleeson, USA TODAY

In a related story today:

Good. Let the sick filthy homo freaks resign.

I think my foot would attack her ass.
thumb_a-beer-in-every-hand-anda-foot-in-every-ass-4814975.png

Forum List

Back