Teacher allegedly tells class VP Mike Pence should be ‘shot in the head’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
www.thecollegefix.com ^

A high school teacher in Union County, North Carolina is in hot water after allegedly telling a class that Vice President Mike Pence should “be shot in the head.”

Information about the Cuthbertson High School teacher’s remarks has been referred to the Secret Service, the Union County Sheriff’s Office said.

According to FOX-46, the comments reportedly were made in reference to the veep’s trip to the state in support of recently elected US Representative Dan Bishop.

Cuthbertson parent Firas Obeid, who’s “not necessarily” a Pence supporter, said it was “ridiculous” to make such a statement about the second-highest ranking official in the country.

“Affiliation to a specific party does not entitle us to make statement like that to anyone,” Obeid said.

Union County GOP Chair Allison Powers said “To just wish that kind of violence on anybody is just way out of bounds,” but added she wouldn’t go “as far as asking for the teacher to be fired.” She said she trusts the school board to take the “appropriate action.”

In a statement, the school district said “Union County Public Schools is aware of the allegation of inappropriate comments made by a Cuthbertson High School teacher. District administrators are taking this allegation seriously and an investigation is being conducted. This is a personnel matter and information related to this alleged incident is protected by state law.”

-----------'

Oh, so now it's a personal matter which is protected by law. If the teacher had said that about Biden, she'd have been fired on the spot, had her license yanked and the feds would be no knocking her door.

I don't mean to sound like I am defending the teacher because I am not, to me, what they said is over the line wrong, but was anything ever really done about Madonna's choice of words and the choice of action that Kathy Griffin woman put out there?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't mean to sound like I am defending the teacher because I am not, to me, what they said is over the line wrong, but was anything ever really done about Madonna's choice of words and the choice of action that Kathy Griffin woman put out there?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If either of them were school teachers making those statements to their classes you can be sure they’d hear about it.

I'm leaning towards belief she eventually will be fired once that one word "allegedly" can be removed from the story. Can appreciate the situation the school board finds itself in with conflicting stories on just what was said. Going off half cocked and firing her on the spot is risking lawsuit, the action taken seems to me as if they're properly lining up their ducks.

I searched for a source more local to the situation and came across this:

God bless you always!!!

Holly
There is no question that Griffins career has been affected. She even went online crying about it.
Most knew that Madonna was already insane.

Far as I am concerned, this teacher has no business teaching sending messaging like that.

It's a symptom of a larger problem within the minds of liberals in general. And, it highlights their true fascistic nature.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

It's a symptom of a larger problem within the minds of liberals in general. And, it highlights their true fascistic nature.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
This is exactly why I think all these mass shooters are being created by our education system. Liberal teachers -professors are pushing their radical bigotry on impressionable students. The steady liberal drone is taking its toll

Then the left is flummoxed when a student goes off the deep end and shoots up a school.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
There is no question that Griffins career has been affected. She even went online crying about it.
Most knew that Madonna was already insane.

Far as I am concerned, this teacher has no business teaching sending messaging like that.
I remember reading several years ago about Madonna showing up to a scheduled concert like two or three hours late and by the time she got there a good deal of the fans had left and demanded that they get a refund. I don't know if they ever got it, but for those who did stick around to see her, if my memory serves me well enough, as soon as she took the stage, the first thing that she did was flip her finger at who was still there. To me, right then is when her career should've been a thing of the past.

God bless you and her former fans always!!!

Holly

www.thecollegefix.com ^

A high school teacher in Union County, North Carolina is in hot water after allegedly telling a class that Vice President Mike Pence should “be shot in the head.”

Information about the Cuthbertson High School teacher’s remarks has been referred to the Secret Service, the Union County Sheriff’s Office said.

According to FOX-46, the comments reportedly were made in reference to the veep’s trip to the state in support of recently elected US Representative Dan Bishop.

Cuthbertson parent Firas Obeid, who’s “not necessarily” a Pence supporter, said it was “ridiculous” to make such a statement about the second-highest ranking official in the country.

“Affiliation to a specific party does not entitle us to make statement like that to anyone,” Obeid said.

Union County GOP Chair Allison Powers said “To just wish that kind of violence on anybody is just way out of bounds,” but added she wouldn’t go “as far as asking for the teacher to be fired.” She said she trusts the school board to take the “appropriate action.”

In a statement, the school district said “Union County Public Schools is aware of the allegation of inappropriate comments made by a Cuthbertson High School teacher. District administrators are taking this allegation seriously and an investigation is being conducted. This is a personnel matter and information related to this alleged incident is protected by state law.”

-----------'

Oh, so now it's a personal matter which is protected by law. If the teacher had said that about Biden, she'd have been fired on the spot, had her license yanked and the feds would be no knocking her door.

No, what they said is true. Personnel matters are always confidential in any business or organization unless they want to open themselves up to defamation lawsuits if the investigation does not turn up any misconduct.

It if is proven she made the one time statement " VP Mike Pence should be shot in the head" to her students in a classroom setting during school hours. Then she should be fired, that is it. It would be nice if teachers could just present the facts and let the students debate their positions. Alas it appears those days are long gone, like the media in education today everything is an editorial.

Vice president Pence is visiting the state. A teacher tells a high school class he should be shot in the head. Sounds like solicitation for murder. Firing is the least of teacher's problems. A nice long jail sentence is called for.

TDS is real. Be careful. Don't tell Democrats where you play baseball. I recommend cutting Democrats out of your life. If they know you support trump and America, they will undermine you and try to sabotage you at the least...

Forum List

Back