Teacher admits “I was wrong about the Democratic Party”

Are these Republicans courageous?

No ....

They would be cowards.

If a Donald J. Trump presidency has done anything it has revealed ALL the COWARDLY Leftist who have infiltrated the Republican Party.

We have always known they were there .....

But, the last 4 years has been like one big Come Out of the Closet Party for these Cowards.

View attachment 393556

So if a republican sees the hypocrisy in the Republican Party they are a coward, but a Democrat who leaves the party is courageous. OMG.

You can't make this stuff up.
If a republican sees the hypocrisy in the Republican Party, that Party member is voted out, while you morons, keep elevating those crooks to the top positions.

No, endorsing someone when you don't support their actions/policies is a sham.

So all these years that we were told that Republicans were the party of Christian values, family values and blah, blah, blah was basically a lie.

No ....

They would be cowards.

If a Donald J. Trump presidency has done anything it has revealed ALL the COWARDLY Leftist who have infiltrated the Republican Party.

But, the last 4 years has been like one big Come Out of the Closet Party for these Cowards.

View attachment 393556

So if a republican sees the hypocrisy in the Republican Party they are a coward, but a Democrat who leaves the party is courageous. OMG.

If a republican sees the hypocrisy in the Republican Party, that Party member is voted out, while you morons, keep elevating those crooks to the top positions.

Well we know that is a lie.

Wow, i see you are a graduate of the public education system. Maybe before you start calling other people a joke, you might want to brush up on your English grammar.
Yep ...

These dumbass Leftist expose themselves every time.

Kind of like you dumbass righties have with Trump, just bend over and take it.
Uhmmm....It was Obama who was bending over to the rest of the world and taking up the ass....

That is not what Putin and Kim Yung On are saying, their enjoyment has come in the last 3.5yrs.
You do realize that Obama told Putin in his next election he would have more flexibility, that does mean bending over, you know that right?

No ....

They would be cowards.

View attachment 393556

No, it isnt a lie, why didnt we get Jeb Bush as the Republican nominee in 2016? Because he was a shitty candidate like Hitlery, yet you still voted for Hitlery.

conservatives already know this

but among liberals she is one of the few who understands whats going on

I can count on one hand how many liberals are jumping to the Trump shit, I mean ship......however one would need a thousand plus to count how many conservatives have PUBLICLY DENOUNCED AND DESPISE TRUMP...SO MISS ME ON THIS WHITE BTCH!!

That's not what I posted.

So let me type real slow giving ample time for your single digit IQ to keep up.

I posted:

"If a Donald J. Trump presidency has done anything it has revealed ALL the COWARDLY Leftist who have infiltrated the Republican Party."

Leftist .... Not Republicans .... Leftist.

Now repeat that back to yourself for a day and a half or so and get back with me if it ever sinks in.

I can count on one hand how many liberals are jumping to the Trump shit, I mean ship......however one would need a thousand plus to count how many conservatives have PUBLICLY DENOUNCED AND DESPISE TRUMP...SO MISS ME ON THIS WHITE BTCH!!
What a dumbass comment.

How do you think Trump flipped all those Blue States to Red in 2016.

Where here's a hint for you genius ....

It wasn't Republicans.

It was Democrats voting for Trump, including "WHITE BTCHES" just like the one in the OP.

Wow, i see you are a graduate of the public education system. Maybe before you start calling other people a joke, you might want to brush up on your English grammar.
Yep ...

Uhmmm....It was Obama who was bending over to the rest of the world and taking up the ass....

That is not what Putin and Kim Yung On are saying, their enjoyment has come in the last 3.5yrs.
You do realize that Obama told Putin in his next election he would have more flexibility, that does mean bending over, you know that right?

What did Trump say about Putin?

President Donald Trump summed up his views at a rally on Monday in very simple terms, "I like Putin, he likes me."

At the Monday press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Trump said about election meddling in 2016: "(Putin) just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

All anti trump RINO’s are not conservatives

Just because you can count to three, doesnt mean that many establishment republicans(not conservative) see their own interests over the peoples interest. Funny how progs who used to hate Republicans, now have no issue with them fucking the people over...

No ....

They would be cowards.

View attachment 393556

I posted:

"If a Donald J. Trump presidency has done anything it has revealed ALL the COWARDLY Leftist who have infiltrated the Republican Party."

Now repeat that back to yourself for a day and a half or so and get back with me if it ever sinks in.

Right so all these folks who have been Republicans for decades just became Leftist when Trump came on the scene, but your dumb ass has the nerve to question someone else's IQ.

Yep ...

President Donald Trump summed up his views at a rally on Monday in very simple terms, "I like Putin, he likes me."

At the Monday press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Trump said about election meddling in 2016: "(Putin) just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."
Obama and his flexibility sure did make Putin look good, then Putin saw Obama as the faggot he is, and turned on Obama in a dime, and showed the world Putin was more man that the brown turd..

No ....

They would be cowards.

View attachment 393556

I posted:

Right so all these folks who have been Republicans for decades just became Leftist when Trump came on the scene, but your dumb ass has the nerve to question someone else's IQ.
You are quite low in the intelligence i see. George Bush establishment republican, do you like what he did during his 8 years as president?

No ....

They would be cowards.

View attachment 393556

No, it isnt a lie, why didnt we get Jeb Bush as the Republican nominee in 2016? Because he was a shitty candidate like Hitlery, yet you still voted for Hitlery.

We got Trump because he brought all the racist and good ole boys out of the woodwork, you guys hadn't seen a Champion like this since Andrew Johnson.

Yep ...

So you honestly think trump and putin conspired to steal the election from hillary?

Really?

No, endorsing someone when you don't support their actions/policies is a sham.

So all these years that we were told that Republicans were the party of Christian values, family values and blah, blah, blah was basically a lie.

Um, how is endorsing someone who isn't inline with your values...supporting your values?

It's one think to disagree with TRUMP for whatever reason, it's a another thing to endorse someone you don't actually agree with. It is nothing more than attention seeking.

More out of context Leftist LIES.

It is more than obvious why you didn't link that Fake News NBC fake news story you are quoting.

There is a reason the American people don't take these Dumbass Leftist seriously.

Trump is an outsider who beat the establishment republicans at their own game

they cant get over that insult

Forum List

Back