Teacher admits “I was wrong about the Democratic Party”

Are these Republicans courageous?

No ....

They would be cowards.

If a Donald J. Trump presidency has done anything it has revealed ALL the COWARDLY Leftist who have infiltrated the Republican Party.

We have always known they were there .....

But, the last 4 years has been like one big Come Out of the Closet Party for these Cowards.

View attachment 393556

So if a republican sees the hypocrisy in the Republican Party they are a coward, but a Democrat who leaves the party is courageous. OMG.

You can't make this stuff up.
If a republican sees the hypocrisy in the Republican Party, that Party member is voted out, while you morons, keep elevating those crooks to the top positions.

Well we know that is a lie.
No, it isnt a lie, why didnt we get Jeb Bush as the Republican nominee in 2016? Because he was a shitty candidate like Hitlery, yet you still voted for Hitlery.

We got Trump because he brought all the racist and good ole boys out of the woodwork, you guys hadn't seen a Champion like this since Andrew Johnson.

What a joke you and your ilk are. No, we got Trump because your hero, the obummer was such a crappy president that we the people decided we were tired of government corruption.

There is no racism involved other than YOURS.

Right so all these folks who have been Republicans for decades just became Leftist when Trump came on the scene, but your dumb ass has the nerve to question someone else's IQ.
They were never Republicans.

That is the point and a point that no one here expects you to have the IQ to discern.

Wow, i see you are a graduate of the public education system. Maybe before you start calling other people a joke, you might want to brush up on your English grammar.
Yep ...

These dumbass Leftist expose themselves every time.

Kind of like you dumbass righties have with Trump, just bend over and take it.
Uhmmm....It was Obama who was bending over to the rest of the world and taking up the ass....

That is not what Putin and Kim Yung On are saying, their enjoyment has come in the last 3.5yrs.
You do realize that Obama told Putin in his next election he would have more flexibility, that does mean bending over, you know that right?

What did Trump say about Putin?

President Donald Trump summed up his views at a rally on Monday in very simple terms, "I like Putin, he likes me."

At the Monday press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Trump said about election meddling in 2016: "(Putin) just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."
Obama and his flexibility sure did make Putin look good, then Putin saw Obama as the faggot he is, and turned on Obama in a dime, and showed the world Putin was more man that the brown turd..

Right, but Trump has put Putin in his place and showed the world how much of a macho man he is. Only a dumbass Trump Humper believes that bullshit.

Right so all these folks who have been Republicans for decades just became Leftist when Trump came on the scene, but your dumb ass has the nerve to question someone else's IQ.
They were never Republicans.

That is the point and a point that no one here expects you to have the IQ to discern.

Dumbass Trump was never a Republican, but I guess that high IQ of yours tells you different.

Wow, i see you are a graduate of the public education system. Maybe before you start calling other people a joke, you might want to brush up on your English grammar.
Yep ...

These dumbass Leftist expose themselves every time.

Kind of like you dumbass righties have with Trump, just bend over and take it.
Uhmmm....It was Obama who was bending over to the rest of the world and taking up the ass....

That is not what Putin and Kim Yung On are saying, their enjoyment has come in the last 3.5yrs.
You do realize that Obama told Putin in his next election he would have more flexibility, that does mean bending over, you know that right?

What did Trump say about Putin?

President Donald Trump summed up his views at a rally on Monday in very simple terms, "I like Putin, he likes me."

At the Monday press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Trump said about election meddling in 2016: "(Putin) just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."
So you honestly think trump and putin conspired to steal the election from hillary?

Really?

So you really believe Putin that Russia didn't interfere in the 2016 election. Maybe Trump should put you in charge of intelligence.

We got Trump because he brought all the racist and good ole boys out of the woodwork, you guys hadn't seen a Champion like this since Andrew Johnson.
Oh yeah .....

When you run out of dumbass racist shit to post blame White Folks ......

stock-vector-funny-pink-cartoon-unicorn-face-399980722.jpg

Dumbass Trump was never a Republican, but I guess that high IQ of yours tells you different.
More dumbass psychobabble.

I don't care if Trump was a Communist.

His Presidency is another matter ..... something your single digit IQ is obviously incapable of understanding.

Wow..........RINO CLUB..........Establishment hates those who don't bend the knee.....poor things.

Kinda like Gabbard turned into a Russian overnight when she called out the DNC.

Imagine that.

So all these men and women who have served this country for years are cowards and turncoats, but a Johnny come lately who has done nothing but cause chaos and turmoil is a HERO to right wingers.
I served.........and asshole politicians lose wars not the men who fight them.

Gabbard is correct about the machine..........she offended the machine.......OH WELL.

The Establishment are bought and paid for whores.......to their favorite lobby.

So you really believe Putin that Russia didn't interfere in the 2016 election.
You didnt answer my question

what truth are you hiding from?

He's hiding from the fact that Russia, and our other enemies have been engaged in these sorts of disinformation campaigns during our elections for over 50 years, and that portraying this time as something novel, is a lie.

More dumbass psychobabble.

I don't care if Trump was a Communist.

His Presidency is another matter ..... something your single digit IQ is obviously incapable of understanding.

That post shows how much of an idiot Trump Humpers like you truly are. You don't care what Trump was, but all these folks who have served this country for decades you cast aside because they don't fall at the alter of Trump.

He's hiding from the fact that Russia, and our other enemies have been engaged in these sorts of disinformation campaigns during our elections for over 50 years, and that portraying this time as something novel, is a lie.
Putin wanted to disrupt the democratic election process and thanks to liberals he succeeded

Of course they have, but how many presidents have come out in the public and said that claim was false?

but all these folks who have served this country for decades you cast aside because they don't fall at the alter of Trump.
How have they served America?

they are incompetents who led us into wars and bad trade deals with china

Karen alert.
Her personal testimony is 47 minutes long

I doubt if you listened longer than 5 minutes - maybe less

she grew up as a certified lib just like you

but over time as a teacher and a nurse she began to think for herself
What could a republican possibly have to say that's worth listening to for 47 minutes?

As far as "thinking for herself" doesn't she realize that's not allowed in the tRumpling party?

Wow..........RINO CLUB..........Establishment hates those who don't bend the knee.....poor things.

Kinda like Gabbard turned into a Russian overnight when she called out the DNC.

Imagine that.

So all these men and women who have served this country for years are cowards and turncoats, but a Johnny come lately who has done nothing but cause chaos and turmoil is a HERO to right wingers.
I served.........and asshole politicians lose wars not the men who fight them.

Gabbard is correct about the machine..........she offended the machine.......OH WELL.

The Establishment are bought and paid for whores.......to their favorite lobby.

• President Donald Trump once said "my f---ing generals area a bunch of p---ies" during a meeting, CNN reports, citing journalist Bob Woodward's new book "Rage."
  • An aide to former Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis reportedly heard the president make the comment and then documented it in an email to the secretary.
In the Woodward book, Mattis is quoted as saying Trump has "no moral compass" and calling the president "dangerous" and "unfit."

That post shows how much of an idiot Trump Humpers like you truly are. You don't care what Trump was, but all these folks who have served this country for decades you cast aside because they don't fall at the alter of Trump.
I care what Trump does as President.

That's why I voted for him.

All this other Bullshit you extremist keep bringing up to distract from that fact is meaningless.

Forum List

Back