Teach The Children Well...

Wanna keep your children safe, and free of Communist/Democrat indoctrination? Keep them far away from Government Schools. Seriously consider all education alternatives.

Great article by Dr. Ron Paul

Homeschooling Protects Children from Violence and Marxism

The February mass shooting at a high school in Parkland, Florida prompted many parents to consider homeschooling. This is hardly surprising, as the misnamed federal “Gun-Free Schools” law leaves schoolchildren defenseless against mass shooters. Removing one’s children from government schools seems a rational response to school shootings.

School shootings are not the only form of violence causing more parents to consider homeschooling. Many potential homeschooling parents are concerned about the failure of school administrators to effectively protect children from bullying by other students.

Of course many parents choose homeschooling as a means of protecting their children from federal education “reforms” such as Common Core. Other parents are motivated by a desire to protect their children from the cultural Marxism that has infiltrated many schools.

The spread of cultural Marxism has contributed to the dumbing down of public education. Too many government schools are more concerned with promoting political agendas than ensuring that students receive a good education...

Read More:

Millennials and teenagers are already showing the desocialization effects and break down of human interaction from Facebook/Twitter/Reddit. Now you want them to be even more removed from ordinary social skills that one needs to have in order to say....sit down for a job interview, interact and function within the workplace and even their own families? I don't think so.

The world is not comprised of a kid's parents and their opinions. Learning how to cope with a diversity of people and cultures is tantamount to being successful in life.

Ron Paul's expiration date was a few years ago. He's off his rocker.

Obviously i disagree with your premise 100%. Children can engage in social interaction while being Home-schooled. It's an outdated old wives tale to claim they can't experience social interaction if they're Home-schooled. The Communists have pushed that lie for years. They push it to dissuade parents from seeking education alternatives.

Communists/Democrats got a great scam going. They've created 'Indoctrination Centers' in Government-schooling. It isn't in their best interest to see anything change. So they're gonna continue to vigorously oppose all education alternatives. But hopefully parents will seek alternatives, despite that opposition.

I have no idea where leftists get the idea that homeschooling families never leave their houses or engage in any social activities. I can only assume it's because none of them would ever deign to associate with a known conservative.
Home schoolers I know take their kids out way more.

It's freedom. They're not locked in a cage (Class Room) all day. They can get plenty of social interaction.

Wanna keep your children safe, and free of Communist/Democrat indoctrination? Keep them far away from Government Schools. Seriously consider all education alternatives.

The February mass shooting at a high school in Parkland, Florida prompted many parents to consider homeschooling. This is hardly surprising, as the misnamed federal “Gun-Free Schools” law leaves schoolchildren defenseless against mass shooters. Removing one’s children from government schools seems a rational response to school shootings.

School shootings are not the only form of violence causing more parents to consider homeschooling. Many potential homeschooling parents are concerned about the failure of school administrators to effectively protect children from bullying by other students.

Of course many parents choose homeschooling as a means of protecting their children from federal education “reforms” such as Common Core. Other parents are motivated by a desire to protect their children from the cultural Marxism that has infiltrated many schools.

The spread of cultural Marxism has contributed to the dumbing down of public education. Too many government schools are more concerned with promoting political agendas than ensuring that students receive a good education...

Read More:
In 62% of families with children, both parents are working, no doubt most because they have to in order to meet the mortgage and keep the car running.
A lot of parents also aren't cut out to teach, or they don't want to be in the role of teacher to their own children. Homeschooling is a really serious commitment and while I've seen it done very well, it is not a decision to be made lightly, if a couple can afford that choice at all.
All this Marxist bullshit is just that--bullshit. Parents certainly have the right to explain to their children the other side of the coin when they get home from school. Most would rather just read Breitbart and complain.
Vouchers help solve the money problem. Home schoolers should get their share of student costs. It also shouldn’t be on parents to have to reteach their kids when they get home. A decent school system would be providing both sides.
I believe both sides do, but if you mean social studies teachers should be teaching that we did Africans a huge service by enslaving them and bringing them here, or that science teachers should be teaching them that God created the Earth in 6 days, then you don't deserve to have a say on what is taught ANYWHERE.

"I oppose what you say because of THIS straw man I have created, which you never said, but LOOK OVER HERE!"

Produce the moment when Missouri, or anyone, said a single word about "teaching that we did Africans a huge service by enslaving them". Now. Right effing now, or apologize for this utterly dishonest and disgusting - not to mention painfully obvious and lame - attempt at deflection and smear.

As far as I'm concerned, you just demonstrated that YOU don't deserve to have a say on what is taught anywhere, and that you know it.

You should be ashamed of yourself, but you've made it blatantly clear that you HAVE no shame. That's something one finds in DECENT people.

It's what they do all the time. They have to push make-believe fantasies to try and stop parents from seeking education alternatives. They like things just the way they are. They don't wanna see anything change.

Read More:
In 62% of families with children, both parents are working, no doubt most because they have to in order to meet the mortgage and keep the car running.
A lot of parents also aren't cut out to teach, or they don't want to be in the role of teacher to their own children. Homeschooling is a really serious commitment and while I've seen it done very well, it is not a decision to be made lightly, if a couple can afford that choice at all.
All this Marxist bullshit is just that--bullshit. Parents certainly have the right to explain to their children the other side of the coin when they get home from school. Most would rather just read Breitbart and complain.

Still, sending a child to the Marxist indoctrination concentration camps of the public schools is child abuse.

Sitting ducks. That's what children are in Government Schools. I think more & more parents are getting that. You wanna keep them safe, get em out of Government Schools.

Last edited:
Democrats arent communists but communists are democrats

Nazis are Republicans under the same thinking....

Democrats in other first world countries would be a centre right party....

Bernie would be centre left...

Too bad for you that "in other first world countries" has jack shit to do with American political designations, because they are completely different places, with different histories, different people, and different issues.

While I won't deny that other countries are farther left than us, I will argue your apparent assumption that this is a sign that they're better, morally superior, or what we should aspire to. And I will flatly deny that Nazis have ANY resemblance whatsoever to the American right.

Too bad for you that "in other first world countries" has jack shit to do with American political designations, because they are completely different places, with different histories, different people, and different issues.

While I won't deny that other countries are farther left than us, I will argue your apparent assumption that this is a sign that they're better, morally superior, or what we should aspire to. And I will flatly deny that Nazis have ANY resemblance whatsoever to the American right.
especially since they would give their lives for Jews

especially since they would give their lives for Jews

The way you phrase that, I'm honestly not sure if you think that is a good thing or a bad thing. Either way, I think it's pretty obvious that, in a collective sense, the right is far more in line with the concept of personal risk and sacrifice for the sake of others than the left is.

Forum List

Back