Teabaggers Post Billboard Comparing Obama To Terrorism

If you want to get attention, you need to be loud and controversial. Maybe they're hurting their cause, maybe they're not. One thing is for sure: you're not going to easily forget the message being conveyed on the billboard. Strictly on effectiveness of getting noticed and evoking thought, it's a wildly successful ad.

Show me how it's bullshit, otherwise you are again proving the fact you are a radical right wing piece of shit with the intelligence of a 2 year old. And that's being a compliment.

Having served in the military for 20+ years, trust me - it's bullshit.

Why don't you fucking enlist and experience military life and find out yourself, pussy?

In other words you have no proof and have confirmed the fact that you are nothing but a pussy bitch with the intelligence of a 2 year old. Not that it's a surprise to anyone :up:

Last edited:
In other words you have confirmed the fact that you are nothing but a pussy bitch with the intelligence of a 2 year old. Not that it's a surprise to anyone :up:

In other words, you're too much of a pole-smoking pussy to enlist in the Armed Forces.

Hell, you're such a pussy - you have your "rep power" OFF in an internet chat room.

You must be one serious limp-wristed faggot in the real world.

Get out of the trailer much?

In other words you have confirmed the fact that you are nothing but a pussy bitch with the intelligence of a 2 year old. Not that it's a surprise to anyone :up:

In other words, you're too much of a pole-smoking pussy to enlist in the Armed Forces.

Hell, you're such a pussy - you have your "rep power" OFF in an internet chat room.

:lol::lol::lol:

I LOVE Irony!

are romney and his sons "pole-smoking pussies"?

i didn't know that enlisting in the army was the criteria.

Oh shit I didnt know you had a unidentified chart from Think Progress.

Oh shit, putting you in your place again!

"Obama has a more than 5-to-1 edge over Romney in political donations from individuals who list themselves as employees of the Defense Department or one of four military branches"

Military campaign money favors President Obama

Another article that twists the truth. Back when this article was written, how many Republicans we're running for President? How many Democrats?

You twist the truth, just like I said.

Here's the list of the current active duty military's political donations. You need to get your facts in order.

miltary-donations-chart.jpg

Your chart is complete bullshit.

But keep spreading it around. I am a numb-skull or two will find it believable.

Show me how it's bullshit, otherwise you are again proving the fact that you are nothing but a radical right wing piece of shit with the intelligence of a 2 year old. And that's being a compliment.

Can you give us the dates these were for? Wre they last month? 12 months ago, do you know?

are romney and his sons "pole-smoking pussies"?

i didn't know that enlisting in the army was the criteria.

They would be if they were posting in this forum claiming they know jack-shit about the military. Since they're not, the answer is no.

In a long line of outrageous teabagger billboards, this is the latest showing off their ignorance. The baggers' are now implying Obama is a terrorist threat to america.

Not that anyone is complaining, this kind of downright stupidity will assure an easy Obama win. Keep up the good work baggers! :clap2:

2012_8_14_billboard.jpg

Tea party billboard compares Obama to Osama bin Laden | The Raw Story

So since obama controls every superpac that supports him, and the reps can blame him for any claims or ads they make, then this is clearly a Romney ad. Seriously, why blame this on the teabaggers when it is so clearly Romney's latest tactic based on republican rhetoric.

So since obama controls every superpac that supports him, and the reps can blame him for any claims or ads they make, then this is clearly a Romney ad. Seriously, why blame this on the teabaggers when it is so clearly Romney's latest tactic based on republican rhetoric.

What does the Daily Kook, er Kos tell you, nutsack?

This bagger billboard does not represent, nor have the endorsement of the american heroes in uniform. It's the teabaggers exploiting them to push their radical agenda which is downright disgusting.

Knowing the values of the typical man and woman putting it on the line for freedom, my feeling is it has the endorsement of more than those who don't endorse it.

Their feeling is they back those that support freedom and not non-stop warmongering from the chickenhawk GOP establishment thugs like Willard.

Here's the list of the current active duty military's political donations. You need to get your facts in order.

Easy to understand why military favor the president. After all, the pubs/pots only want to take away their benefits in order to give more money to their 1% cronies. The president, first and second ladies and vice president have all worked to better their situation.

Easy to understand why military favor the president. After all, the pubs/pots only want to take away their benefits in order to give more money to their 1% cronies. The president, first and second ladies and vice president have all worked to better their situation.

Another idiot who takes this bullshit chart as fact.

Hey numbnuts - newsflash.

The LARGE majority of active duty servicemembers DO NOT like Democraps....

Fact.

Suck on it.

Oh my goodness, the left is hurt and angry about losing the debate so they lash out by calling republicans a name for a nasty homosexual act. The OWS rabble disrupted a shipping port and fouled a dozen parks with syringes and filth and the left wants to talk about a billboard that they find offensive? Look what the crazy, phony anti-war crowd did to president Bush. Hollywood promoted an offensive movie shown in about 100 theaters which was an instruction docu-drama of how to assassinate him.

Knowing the values of the typical man and woman putting it on the line for freedom, my feeling is it has the endorsement of more than those who don't endorse it.

Their feeling is they back those that support freedom and not non-stop warmongering from the chickenhawk GOP establishment thugs like Willard.

It's complete bullshit and you know it, it only compares the three of them, you have no time line for the contributions, you don't even have a complete chart, what a bunch of BS and idiots like you fall for it. GG, Dems are lemmings.

Forum List

Back