Teabaggers exposed. No REAL opposition to overreaching government

LK:

I don't recall ever spewing a vulgar epithet at people ad nauseam, especially after being informed that they find it offensive.

You are no different that someone who uses the N word towards blacks when they know if is an insult.

don't cry.

i laugh at your attempt to claim the real historic victimhood of blacks for yourself.

talk about class, hahah.

You're a nasty piece of work.

I compared the use of insults, not the historical condition. But I doubt you have the intellectual gravitas to discern that fact.

LK:

I don't recall ever spewing a vulgar epithet at people ad nauseam, especially after being informed that they find it offensive.

You are no different that someone who uses the N word towards blacks when they know if is an insult.

don't cry.

i laugh at your attempt to claim the real historic victimhood of blacks for yourself.

talk about class, hahah.

You're a nasty piece of work.

I compared the use of insults, not the historical condition. But I doubt you have the intellectual gravitas to discern that fact.

sure, sure.

taxpayer=niggar

any luck on the origin of the term? california girl does not answer me, the origin is probably in the hands of one of her secret sources.

LK:

don't cry.

talk about class, hahah.

The use of the term 'teabagger' by the 'left' (for want of a better word) is similar to the use of the term 'Barack the Magic Negro' by the right.

They know it is found to be offensive, but they get a cheap kick out of it and it makes them feel superior.

LK:

don't cry.

talk about class, hahah.

The use of the term 'teabagger' by the 'left' (for want of a better word) is similar to the use of the term 'Barack the Magic Negro' by the right.

They know it is found to be offensive, but they get a cheap kick out of it and it makes them feel superior.

yes to the "cheap kick", no to the "feel superior", in my case.

i feel superior for a lot of other not necessarily totally unrelated reasons.

The first I saw were Anderson Cooper and Chris Mathews.

The fallacy that it originated with the TEA party movement - which originates in the MSM - gives the kool aiders a way to justify using it. Despite hard evidence of where it originates being presented to them, they continue to deny it. They are laughable.

please point me to the origin.

Genesis 1:1... you can easily find it by opening your Bible to the first page.

John 1:1 is another starting point as well. I'd estimate that it is about 60% of the way through your Bible.

:D

Need a Bible? PM me, I'll send you one. ;)

Immie

The fallacy that it originated with the TEA party movement - which originates in the MSM - gives the kool aiders a way to justify using it. Despite hard evidence of where it originates being presented to them, they continue to deny it. They are laughable.

John 1:1 is another starting point as well. I'd estimate that it is about 60% of the way through your Bible.

Immie

the origin of the term teabagging relating to the tea party is no joking matter.

this must be treated with the utmost sincerity and respect.

teabaggers are serious people.

Immie

the origin of the term teabagging relating to the tea party is no joking matter.

this must be treated with the utmost sincerity and respect.

teabaggers are serious people.

Who was joking?

Okay, I was.

But the supporters of the health care takeover scheme are serious people too. Don't discount that fact.

Immie

^^^On the topic of people deserving of ridicule...

It is a truth universally acknowledged that someone who repeats the T-word ad nauseam must have a sexual fetish bordering on OCD regarding sweaty male balls.

of course my sexual fetish involves sweaty male balls.

Freak.

Maybe this needs to move to a different thread.
But hell, why not

First off, the sweaty part is unnecessary rudeness. Everything needs to start out clean and fresh. That stipulated, I want to know why this is considered a "gay" thing. Are you hetro guys out there really saying that not ONE of your girlfriends EVER let the tongue slip south? Or that you didn't like it? Never ever?

Poor deprived children. :lol:

LK:

don't cry.

talk about class, hahah.

Only in America is sex considered offensive.

don't cry.

talk about class, hahah.

Is that why you write such unwieldy sentences? :lol:

don't cry.

talk about class, hahah.

Only in America is sex considered offensive.

That point has some merit, but only in a different thread.

Is that why you write such unwieldy sentences? :lol:

nah, that is just a hobby :lol:

Forum List

Back