Taylor Swift Won

You evidently never played sports.
I did. Organized and unorganized. And I know guys want to look good in front of women when playing in events. If you did then you would know it also. One example is at the beach. Just one sport. Football. Trying to impress.

It's what? Is this a new standard? How does it represent society? How many transgenders are there? Asians? Midgets?
Do you have an argument or does it begin and end with stupid questions you yourself don't even attempt to answer intellectually? I know you dipshits would like to allude to disproportionate representation as being racist or bigoted in and of itself but that's not what racism or bigotry is you stupid Bingos and that's why arguments begin and end with stupid questions.

Because Black Americans have been historically been excluded from many other professions or advancing far in those professions a larger percentage of the Black population gravitate towards those sectors like sports, entertainment and public sector jobs. Latinos on the other hand, who have a lot of the same socio-economic pressures but have cultural differences gravitate more towards soccer and baseball. See, I'm able to provide a very simple explanation because my argument is based in knowledge and rationality and all you have is a stupid question that you can't elaborate on.

Last edited:
It is pretty sad when you need to rely on Swifties to get your candidate elected. If 15-16 year olds could vote, Democrats would really be on to something. Something tells me that is why they want to lower the voting age. It would help Democrats even more if they could lower the voting age to 6-8 to get the avid Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Sesame Street fans on board the train. After all, that age group is most representative of the average Democrat voter.
A win is a win.

whatever-shrug.gif

Wouldn't you agree with me that the NFL should be held to the same standards of racial inclusion and diversity as any other business?

How come it is dominated by one race? That is against the principles you Moon Bats think should apply to American businesses, isn't it?

Or are they "different"?
giphy.gif

Starting out, I had no skin in the game but when I realized that if the Chiefs won, the MAGA nut jobs would lose it, I started rooting for them. ;)
They appreciate you Brother.

Not a single MAGA supporter wants anything good to happen for San Francisco.

Do you have an argument or does it begin and end with stupid questions you yourself don't even attempt to answer intellectually? I know you dipshits would like to allude to disproportionate representation as being racist or bigoted in and of itself but that's not what racism or bigotry is you stupid Bingos and that's why arguments begin and end with stupid questions.

Because Black Americans have been historically been excluded from many other professions or advancing far in those professions a larger percentage of the Black population gravitate towards those sectors like sports, entertainment and public sector jobs. Latinos on the other hand, who have a lot of the same socio-economic pressures but have cultural differences gravitate more towards soccer and baseball. See, I'm able to provide a very simple explanation because my argument is based in knowledge and rationality and all you have is a stupid question that you can't elaborate on.

Diversity, equity and inclusion; NFL and NBA 0 for 3

Airline pilots use to be all White when they used skill and apitude as the qualifications until the stupid airlines decided racial diversity was more improtant than intelligence. So now they are hiring dumbass Negroes that can hardly count on their fingers.

Why shouldn't the NFL hire Whites that can't jump as high or run as fast as the Afros? You know for diversity?

The NFL is racist as hell.

Airline pilots use to be all White when they used skill and apitude as the qualifications until the stupid airlines decided racial diversity was more improtant than intelligence. So now they are hiring dumbass Negroes that can hardly count on their fingers.

Why shouldn't the NFL hire Whites that can't jump as high or run as fast as the Afros? You know for diversity?

The NFL is racist as hell.
falling-asleep.gif

It is pretty sad when you need to rely on Swifties to get your candidate elected. If 15-16 year olds could vote, Democrats would really be on to something. Something tells me that is why they want to lower the voting age. It would help Democrats even more if they could lower the voting age to 6-8 to get the avid Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Sesame Street fans on board the train. After all, that age group is most representative of the average Democrat voter.
kfjy2eko23ic1.jpeg

Her man won the super bowl.

Is this a foretelling of what's to come in November?

Yay or nay?
Travis Kelcie is the best tight end in football. The Chiefs are a great team.

Joe Biden is by all measures one of the worst Presidents we've ever had. His administration is made up of individuals who are so awful at what they do that they are an awful team.

I've heard of comparing apples to oranges, Marc but this is more like comparing spoiled SPAM to Wagu beef!

Only dumbasses like you would fly in an airplane piloted by a low IQ affirmative action Afro hired for DEI purposes.

It would also be dangerous to your family but it is unfair for me to mention that because Afro men don't usually have families. Just jail cell homos or druggie homies.

Forum List

Back