Taylor Swift.....Banana

My daughter has been a big Taylor Swift fan since she was quite young. She decided she wanted to play guitar because of Taylor Swift. She can now play guitar, bass guitar, clarinet (including e flat clarinet) trumpet, saxophone, piano, marimba, xylophone and I've probably missed some.

She started last week her student teaching as a music education teacher.

My daughter has been a big Taylor Swift fan since she was quite young. She decided she wanted to play guitar because of Taylor Swift. She can now play guitar, bass guitar, clarinet (including e flat clarinet) trumpet, saxophone, piano, marimba, xylophone and I've probably missed some.

She started last week her student teaching as a music education teacher.

That was THEN. Now she's allowed herself to be corrupted and puppeted by the Hellyweird oligarchy.

That was THEN. Now she's allowed herself to be corrupted and puppeted by the Hellyweird oligarchy.

Where do you get the idea that someone has to be pulling the strings because someone believes something differently than you?

Where do you get the idea that someone has to be pulling the strings because someone believes something differently than you?
Swift is professionally talented and creative

But as a human being and a woman I strongly suspect she is an unfulfilled loser

Swift is professionally talented and creative

But as a human being and a woman I strongly suspect she is an unfulfilled loser

It is often times noted that it takes one to know one.

Welcome-to-Reality.jpg

Who has accomplished more in her 33 years than you will in your entire, pathetic, USMB posting, life.
As a music “artist” sure

But I wouldnt trade places with you and I doubt if you would either

Who has accomplished more in her 33 years than you will in your entire, pathetic, USMB posting, life.
While she is certainly a talented songwriter, and musician, not to mention smoking hot; she didn’t exactly get her start by getting noticed for her talent. Her father was a high ranking executive for a pretty famous banking, or investment firm. She was rich before any of us heard of her, and still would be even if she never sang a note. Her father bought a full third interest in “Big Machine” records, and basically bought her break out, and marketing. Now that said; she has proven to be a legit artist and very talented, because after all these years she still churns out hits. But the notion that this is some “girl next door, makes it big” doesn’t apply in the slightest to Taylor Swift.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back