California forcing 2 year olds to wear masks

Any one who has been inconvenienced by doing the most that they are able to stop the spread of the virus is a patriot. Some things may work better than others But the effort to be part of the solution is the goal. Masks, shots, staying home, avoiding crowds, large indoor groups washing hands, and at the very least staying 6 feet away from strangers.

Newsom's new mask mandate excludes college students...do you know why?...because the universities are afraid of losing students and their checks...unbelievable but true....
Well, yeah. Colleges are terrified at losing their customer base! I read they are losing students, too. A lot of kids who were in college, it closed on them, just gave up. The job market is VERY strong now, why not go for it?

Last edited:
You seem confused as to who must wear a mask...Do you jerks never read what is printed to include the Breitbart writer? How stupid...

Exemptions to masks requirements

The following individuals are exempt from wearing masks at all times:

• Persons younger than two years old. Very young children must not wear a mask because of the risk of suffocation.
  • Persons with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a mask. This includes persons with a medical condition for whom wearing a mask could obstruct breathing or who are unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove a mask without assistance.
  • Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
  • Persons for whom wearing a mask would create a risk to the person related to their work, as determined by local, state, or federal regulators or workplace safety guidelines.

You only validated the OP

4s33n4.jpg

Communist goals advance when we dumb-down our children to turnips and snowflakes. Say young parents, what are you going to think when your kids are clearly mentally and physically intolerant?

This is by design.

Run by me? You live in Texas. Biggest shithole in this country.
The only things making Texas a shithole are the Illegals that Joe Potoathead lets flood across the border and the Californians fleeing Democrat oppression.

The Californians fleeing to Texas are just like the New Yorkers that come here to Florida. They run away from Democrat oppression and high taxation but when they get here they still vote for the filthy Democrats. Dumb mutherfuckers.

You seem confused as to who must wear a mask...Do you jerks never read what is printed to include the Breitbart writer? How stupid...

Exemptions to masks requirements

The following individuals are exempt from wearing masks at all times:

• Persons younger than two years old. Very young children must not wear a mask because of the risk of suffocation.
  • Persons with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a mask. This includes persons with a medical condition for whom wearing a mask could obstruct breathing or who are unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove a mask without assistance.
  • Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
  • Persons for whom wearing a mask would create a risk to the person related to their work, as determined by local, state, or federal regulators or workplace safety guidelines.

so 2 years and a day - wear it.

My grandson took a line drive in the face from a soccer ball last week and he got a bloody nose...his teacher made him keep his mask on until he got to the nurses office...Rambunctious is going to have a talk with the principle today....and hells coming with me....

My grandson took a line drive in the face from a soccer ball last week and he got a bloody nose...his teacher made him keep his mask on until he got to the nurses office...Rambunctious is going to have a talk with the principle today....and hells coming with me....
Thanks to our great Governor there is no mask mandate in the schools here in Florida. The child, with guidance from their parents, determine if they want to wear a mask or not. The teacher has no say.

Somewhere in California, there's a moron forcing his or her two year old to wear a mask in his own home.

Gare awn teed.

Never underestimate the willingness of stupid people. Especially rabidly statist stupid people who are just itching for an opportunity to gleefully express and symbolize their loyal commitment to his lordship's lawless decree.

Poor kids. To be subjects; mere tokens of the symbol minded...gosh...

Last edited:

Fucking teacher has a degree in liberal arts. I can picture her now, fat white liberal, possibly a closeted lesbian, how'd I do?

Forum List

Back