Taxpayers picked up the massive tab as President Trump's Secretary Of State Pathetic Mike Pompeo lays the groundwork for a 2024 presidential run.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

HOLY COW! Pompeo and his wife hosted dinners including Billionaire CEOs, Supreme Court justices, political heavyweights and ambassadors....they “began in 2018 and held regularly in the historic Diplomatic Reception Rooms on the government's dime.”

HOLY COW! Pompeo and his wife hosted dinners including Billionaire CEOs, Supreme Court justices, political heavyweights and ambassadors....they “began in 2018 and held regularly in the historic Diplomatic Reception Rooms on the government's dime.”

With his background, the Communists in China would be concerned with him as president. As they should be.

With his background, the Communists in China would be concerned with him as president. As they should be.
The Chicom democrats are concerned. As they should be.

Now this was rich.....

Bob Mendez was "concerned" about corruption.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

In a letter Tuesday to the State Department reviewed by NBC News, Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey, the top Democrat on the Foreign Relations Committee, wrote: "I am concerned by allegations that the Secretary appears to be using those taxpayer resources to host large domestic-focused political gatherings that serve little-to-no foreign policy purpose." The letter requested "a complete accounting" of funds used for the dinners and copies of any remarks Pompeo delivered at a Madison Dinner.

Oh...and the tab was "massive".

Kinda like Joe's dick when he gets around anyone he can fondle or kiss.

OMG!!!!!! The secretary of state has guests for dinner!
I know, i wonder if Hillary had guests over for dinner. Hillary would never waste taxpayer dollars ... lol..

I wonder if Pompeo will steal the furniture when it's over.
Now now you know the Clintons gave most of it back.

When they got a letter from someone telling them to do so.

HIllary thought it was hers since they lived there eight years.

What a load of shit.

Forum List

Back