I am glad they are ruling on it, hopefully they make the correct ruling, how can you be taxed on income not yet received, makes no sense at all.
But that is exactly what the Democrat Party Leadership wants to do with their "Wealth Tax", and to hell with the Constitution, and requiring direct taxes to be apportioned. They want to erase the protection requiring direct taxes to be apportioned.

SEE:

Art. I, § 2, Cl. 3 "Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States . . . "

Art. I, § 9, Cl. 4 “No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or enumeration herein before directed to be taken.”

JWK

"If the Constitution was ratified under the belief, sedulously propagated on all sides that such protection was afforded (the rule of apportionment) would it not now be a fraud upon the whole people to give a different construction to its powers?"___ Justice Story

But that is exactly what the Democrat Party Leadership wants to do with their "Wealth Tax", and to hell with the Constitution, and requiring direct taxes to be apportioned. They want to erase the protection requiring direct taxes to be apportioned.

SEE:

Art. I, § 2, Cl. 3 "Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States . . . "

Art. I, § 9, Cl. 4 “No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or enumeration herein before directed to be taken.”

JWK

"If the Constitution was ratified under the belief, sedulously propagated on all sides that such protection was afforded (the rule of apportionment) would it not now be a fraud upon the whole people to give a different construction to its powers?"___ Justice Story

Reason 1,293,239 not to vote for the Dems.

Reason 1,293,239 not to vote for the Dems.

I wonder if today's voters, who vote democrat, knew that it was the Democrat Leadership which started today's unconstitutional direct tax on their earned wages (the Temporary Victory Tax of 1942/3) if they would reconsider their foolish and blind love affair with today's Democrat Party Leadership.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership has been angry, stupid and obnoxious ever since the Republican Party Leadership freed democrat owned slaves and put the KKK out of business. ___ Author unknown

Forum List

Back