I kept my Hulu WITH live tv for one reason.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Daily morning current events with Fox & Friends and occasionally tune into Tucker or a sporting event.

After watching the constant HIT/CHARACTER ASSASSINATION attempts by Fox News this week I think it's time for me to find a new live morning show.

I don't get what Fox thinks they can possibly accomplish. They see the MASSIVE hit they are taking during ALL TIME SLOTS for letting him go. So they double down and try to slander him with Daily "leaks"

It's like that stupid bitch from Budweiser is making the decisions at Fox too.

I just don't understand how LITERALLY ALL of our media is this damn disconnected from the general population. All of them have shit ratings compared to Fox and now Fox is tanking. TAKE A FUCKING HINT FOR CHRISTS SAKE.

The traditional media in this country is a dying dinosaur as new sources attract the younger generation THAT ISN'T DYING OFF.
You'd think these outlets would get a damn clue beyond hey let's start an online deal too BUT REMAIN THE STUPID FUCKING PARTISANS WE ARE ELSEWHERE.

I'm 55 years old. Not a media major.
Not in marketing.
Etc...

Even I can see the writing on the wall.

Here is an example of Fox's latest attempt to step on their own dick...

Somehow Tucker being a NORMAL DUDE JOKING AROUND is supposed to "bring him down"?

What you apparently don't understand is that most people don't care to fill their lives up with politics for several hours a day. Even Fox viewers had a weird habit of leaving it on all day even if they were not home.

• Banned
What you apparently don't understand is that most people don't care to fill their lives up with politics for several hours a day. Even Fox viewers had a weird habit of leaving it on all day even if they were not home.
I get current events in the morning. A recap of the prior day. It's pretty fucking benign if I ignore all the invocation of "God" when they have "those" stories.

Believe it or not I used to watch BOTH CNN and BSNBC. Christiana Amanpour and Ashley Bannon? Were the last ones I used to watch regularly. It was right around their time in the 80's that the channels started their bullshit partisan shit so I tuned out.

DONE

Fox viewers have a weird habit of leaving their TV’s on when they leave the house?

How the hell do you know that?

Fox viewers have a weird habit of leaving their TV’s on when they leave the house?

How the hell do you know that?
I talked to a man I was doing work for a few years ago. He kept Fox on with the sound off in the den 24 hours a day. He claimed lot of people did it "for the ratings". I realize it's just one guy but it sounded like something that the hardcore Fox fans would do.

• Banned
I talked to a man I was doing work for a few years ago. He kept Fox on with the sound off in the den 24 hours a day. He claimed lot of people did it "for the ratings". I realize it's just one guy but it sounded like something that the hardcore Fox fans would do.
Ratings are only counted if you have a Nielson box

so you talked to a man yrs ago that told you something,,,

great source to base a state of fact comment about other people on,,,

cant wait for your next statement of fact about other people,,

Forum List

Back