taxes cost Americans more out-of-pocket than housing, clothing, and food — combined

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
that's according to the Tax Foundation...

Somehow, this has become “normal” in the Land of the Free, but it should not be.

President Trump said it best: "American families should not have to send more money to the government than they spend on building a better life for themselves and their children. You are the ones who carry this nation on your back, and it is time for you to get the relief that you deserve."

Somehow, this has become “normal” in the Land of the Free, but it should not be.

President Trump said it best: "American families should not have to send more money to the government than they spend on building a better life for themselves and their children. You are the ones who carry this nation on your back, and it is time for you to get the relief that you deserve."

Since the middle class pay about 30% of their income in taxes, I doubt that is correct.

If Trump really wanted to help he'd allow the middle class to deduct 100% of their non-federal taxes paid on their federal tax form reducing their federal tax and the current 30%. After all, Republicans made that possible for the rich.

Since the middle class pay about 30% of their income in taxes, I doubt that is correct.

If Trump really wanted to help he'd allow the middle class to deduct 100% of their non-federal taxes paid on their federal tax form reducing their federal tax and the current 30%. After all, Republicans made that possible for the rich.

Oh really:
federal tax
state tz
local tax
unemployment tax
LST
sales tax
county property tax
local property tax
school taxes
per capita tax

how do medicare and SS fall as the future benefits are in doubt

all that is just 30 %
pligger nease?

I guess for a 1% like you

Oh really:
federal tax
state tz
local tax
unemployment tax
LST
sales tax
county property tax
local property tax
school taxes
per capita tax

all that is just 30 %
pligger nease?

Yes, and let's stop the racist Trump crap......

Oh really:
federal tax
state tz
local tax
unemployment tax
LST
sales tax
county property tax
local property tax
school taxes
per capita tax

all that is just 30 %
pligger nease?

Oh really:
federal tax
state tz
local tax
unemployment tax
LST
sales tax
county property tax
local property tax
school taxes
per capita tax

all that is just 30 %
pligger nease?

Where did I mention Trump?

Oh really:
federal tax
state tz
local tax
unemployment tax
LST
sales tax
county property tax
local property tax
school taxes
per capita tax

all that is just 30 %
pligger nease?

Oh really:
federal tax
state tz
local tax
unemployment tax
LST
sales tax
county property tax
local property tax
school taxes
per capita tax

all that is just 30 %
pligger nease?

Where did I mention Trump?

'pligger nease'

Forum List

Back