Tax Cuts --- Does It Matter That Obama's Is Bigger Than Trump??

The ACA was sabotaged by the GOP, Republican governors, insurers playing politics. Losing congress was one of the biggest hits because it prevented any act to maintain or adjust the program based on real world feedback. Look at any business that implements a large program. Theres no way in hell that half of the company would actively work against it and that the program would be rolled back without any attempt to make it work.
So how did the 22 unilateral changes made to ACA by 44 without congessional approval not fix all the problems that you try to pile on others? Why did 44 steal millions from Medicare to prop up ACA?
Its fun to pretend isn't it?

You don't even care if what you say is even remotely accurate
It's fun to pretend that you know what you are talking about right. Maybe some one might actually believe you. Don't let the real world interfere with your world.
Whose tax cuts were bigger? Trump's or Obama's?

Didn't Obama raise everyone's taxes to the highest levels in human history while also cutting them more than Trump did??

In the mind of a xenophobic, Nazi-sympathizer, both things are true -- because you are fucked up people like that...

What a dumb ass, so let's recap Obama made over 80% of bush Jrs tax cuts permanent raised the pay roll tax by 2% and you say what?..
Still no link to refute what I said? got it

So how did the 22 unilateral changes made to ACA by 44 without congessional approval not fix all the problems that you try to pile on others? Why did 44 steal millions from Medicare to prop up ACA?

More revisionist history by you troll?

Goto love these fruit loops on here, hoping and praying their audience is stupider then them.

Waiting for you to post the link that shows Trump's tax cuts are the biggest in the history of the US

If you can't do that -- that's fine.....I already knew this...

When did I ever post that? waiting for you to stop your trolling spin.

Still waiting for the link that refutes what I said

but like I said, I don't expect you to....

on a different subject, guess which president had the only administration to have zero convictions and zero indictments in the past 50 years?

I could post a link, but that would be too factual and I don't want to trigger you

Refutes what that Obama just copied bush jr?????

And it's nice to have " in contempt of Congress " Eric holder in charge who refused to indict Louis Lerner.

What’s next? Accusing Trump of repeatedly promising folks they could keep their doctors and health plans if they wanted to and save $2500.00 a year while doing so? That could stick and even end up being the elusive IT the dimocrats have been circle jerking over for 3+ years now I guess.
The ACA was sabotaged by the GOP, Republican governors, insurers playing politics. Losing congress was one of the biggest hits because it prevented any act to maintain or adjust the program based on real world feedback. Look at any business that implements a large program. Theres no way in hell that half of the company would actively work against it and that the program would be rolled back without any attempt to make it work.
Obama got what he wanted, it's a failure and your party owns it.

What’s next? Accusing Trump of repeatedly promising folks they could keep their doctors and health plans if they wanted to and save $2500.00 a year while doing so? That could stick and even end up being the elusive IT the dimocrats have been circle jerking over for 3+ years now I guess.

So obama gave tax cuts only to the rich?

Trump claims his tax cuts will be the largest in history, Obama's were larger

For awhile now Trump has claimed that his tax-cuts are the biggest in US history -- bigger than Reagan's '81 tax cuts -- now it is well established that Trump supporters don't care about what is actually true or not, I just like watching them twist themselves into pretzels to defend lies.

It is even more fun to watch them have to pretend that Obama's two tax cuts were NOT also bigger than Trump's -- the black man's was bigger? Ouch there tiny hands -- but is true, as a percent of GDP - (which is how these things are measured) -- Reagan's and Obama's tax cuts were larger.

However, there is a bright side if you want to claim Trump's tax cuts are bigger -- when it comes to the tax cuts and loops holes given to corporations, that is indeed larger, much larger -- which is exactly why the forgotten working white class voters were so inspired by Trump -- only he could deliver the corporate tax cuts that the working class so desperately fought for.

That was a tax increase, dumb ass. Obama cut nothing

Trump claims his tax cuts will be the largest in history, Obama's were larger

For awhile now Trump has claimed that his tax-cuts are the biggest in US history -- bigger than Reagan's '81 tax cuts -- now it is well established that Trump supporters don't care about what is actually true or not, I just like watching them twist themselves into pretzels to defend lies.

It is even more fun to watch them have to pretend that Obama's two tax cuts were NOT also bigger than Trump's -- the black man's was bigger? Ouch there tiny hands -- but is true, as a percent of GDP - (which is how these things are measured) -- Reagan's and Obama's tax cuts were larger.

However, there is a bright side if you want to claim Trump's tax cuts are bigger -- when it comes to the tax cuts and loops holes given to corporations, that is indeed larger, much larger -- which is exactly why the forgotten working white class voters were so inspired by Trump -- only he could deliver the corporate tax cuts that the working class so desperately fought for.

It is even more fun to watch them have to pretend that Obama's two tax cuts were NOT also bigger than Trump's

Obama cut taxes? Twice?

How about some specifics? Which taxes did Obama cut?
What was the tax rate before his cut? What was the tax rate after his cut?
Give as much detail as you can.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What did obama want? It's not a failure everywhere. It tends to be a failure where the red states decided to sabotage the rollout. There are areas where it is successful. These tend to be markets in states where they committed to it and advocated it, the insurance companies bought into it.

What did obama want? It's not a failure everywhere. It tends to be a failure where the red states decided to sabotage the rollout. There are areas where it is successful. These tend to be markets in states where they committed to it and advocated it, the insurance companies bought into it.
Obama got just about everything he wanted. Obama care is a failure, it was designed to fail so we would get single payer. Thank God Hillary didn't win.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING? Does Newsweek think we are fools? Obama's "tax cuts" were an extension of Bush's tax cuts which were already in effect. Barry Hussein did nothing but sign Bush's name. Other than that it was stagnation as usual.

Forum List

Back