Tax breaks for the rich?

Tax breaks not linked to legislation that creates careers for Americans is a scam.
Please explain further like which tax breaks work if any

Here's the problem I see with this: GOP is quick to point out that Reagan reduced taxes and later on unemployment decreased. Bush Jr. reduced taxes and unemployment decreased as well (for a short time).
Problem: Both of these Presidents doubled the Defense budget and that additional spending did indeed create jobs but the GOP counts them as tax-break jobs so you will give them license to continue doing that. Look at Trump's plan, reduce corp taxes by >20% but increase defense spending and infrastructure spending as well. The last 2 does create jobs but they will once again count them as tax break jobs That makes it a scam.

Reagan tax cuts and economy improvement almost doubled income tax revenue 509 billion in 1980 to 909 billion 1988. Is that a scam?

Yes, it was.

Tax breaks not linked to legislation that creates careers for Americans is a scam.

Here's the problem I see with this: GOP is quick to point out that Reagan reduced taxes and later on unemployment decreased. Bush Jr. reduced taxes and unemployment decreased as well (for a short time).
Problem: Both of these Presidents doubled the Defense budget and that additional spending did indeed create jobs but the GOP counts them as tax-break jobs so you will give them license to continue doing that. Look at Trump's plan, reduce corp taxes by >20% but increase defense spending and infrastructure spending as well. The last 2 does create jobs but they will once again count them as tax break jobs That makes it a scam.

Reagan tax cuts and economy improvement almost doubled income tax revenue 509 billion in 1980 to 909 billion 1988. Is that a scam?

Yes, it was.

Just a hint for ya little one, scams don't produce results like that.

Yes, it was.

The fuck they don't. Learn what a bubble is, and a Ponzi scheme. They look fantastic on paper (until they implode).

Yes, it was.

The fuck they don't. Learn what a bubble is, and a Ponzi scheme. They look fantastic on paper (until they implode).
Have Democrats prevented any businesses from moving off-shore?
Have Democrats prevented any businesses from dumping Americans for Business Visas?
Have Democrats prevented any businesses from using trespassers?

Yes, it was.

Have Democrats prevented any businesses from dumping Americans for Business Visas?
So, you want the Democrats to tightly regulate capitalism? You sure about that?

The advent of technology has changed everything.
I am disappointed that Trump is trying to lower corporate taxes without first passing American First Employment policies.
Corporate tax is a thinly veiled Federal sales tax.

The poor pay no taxes so no form of tax relief can help them.
B.S. The poor pay a higher percentage than almost anyone. Sales taxes and payroll taxes.

That's your fault, by electing democrats
There is no partisan anything to this. The poor pay through the nose.
Can you define "poor"?
Yeppers.
poverty_rate_historical_0.jpg

B.S. The poor pay a higher percentage than almost anyone. Sales taxes and payroll taxes.

Of course there is , I am sick of liberals crying about state and local taxes that is clearly their fault by continuing to elect democrats.

Of course there is , I am sick of liberals crying about state and local taxes that is clearly their fault by continuing to elect democrats.

When the GOP cuts taxes for the poor, I'll send up a flare.

Yes, it was.

So, you want the Democrats to tightly regulate capitalism? You sure about that?
I want both Parties to do so for a while until our economy recovers.
I believe that legislation should have thresholds of success or be cancelled.

The advent of technology has changed everything.
I am disappointed that Trump is trying to lower corporate taxes without first passing American First Employment policies.
Corporate tax is a thinly veiled Federal sales tax.
Not if sales fall enough to make the company become more citizen friendly.

You live in a little bubble don't you, we have 50 States

100-Map-state-01.png

Yes, it was.

ROFLMAO

Sorry, Obama Fans: Reagan Did Better on Jobs and Growth

Let's look at some numbers. President Reagan entered office in a period of high inflation which was stamped out by high interest rates that in turn led to the 1982 recession. His job-creation record after that may fairly be termed outstanding: nearly 20 million more Americans were employed when he left office than when the recession ended. Overall, including the recession on his watch, Reagan's net job growth over eight years was 16.1 million.

Does tax breaks the rich really improve the economy or is it a GOP scam.
Cut the tax on a poor man and he will spend every cent of it.
Cut the tax on a rich man and he will invest it, in tax free bonds, in CDs, in gold, in collectibles, in industries in China, Japan, the EU, and maybe in the US if the return is great enough. Cutting taxes on the rich to stimulate the economy has always been dicey.

Last edited:

Yes, it was.

ROFLMAO

Let's look at some numbers. President Reagan entered office in a period of high inflation which was stamped out by high interest rates that in turn led to the 1982 recession. His job-creation record after that may fairly be termed outstanding: nearly 20 million more Americans were employed when he left office than when the recession ended. Overall, including the recession on his watch, Reagan's net job growth over eight years was 16.1 million.

Never confuse brains with a bull market.

You live in a little bubble don't you, we have 50 States

View attachment 132214

And just what do we have here? Hmmm, cheap to live in a shithole without services. Expensive to live in a decent place. Carry on.

Forum List

Back