Task Force concluded that then-Secretary of State Hobbs engaged in election interference in 2022

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
So there was election interference, otherwise know as voter fraud. Voters in Arizona should be angry. Hobbs should be ashamed of herself.

---Task Force concluded that then-Secretary of State Hobbs engaged in election interference in 2022 by preventing Arizonans from voting while running her own election for governor---

So there was election interference, otherwise know as voter fraud. Voters in Arizona should be angry. Hobbs should be ashamed of herself.

---Task Force concluded that then-Secretary of State Hobbs engaged in election interference in 2022 by preventing Arizonans from voting while running her own election for governor---

Surprise, surprise, a task force created, manned AND CHAIRED by Hobbs found she committed no crimes.

Did you read the story?

The story says there was no interference with voting.

I can see that you just saw the title. You did not read the whole story

The claim: Arizona task force found Gov. Katie Hobbs interfered in 2022 election as secretary of state​

The Governor's Bipartisan Elections Task Force did not find Arizona Gov. Katies Hobbs prevented Arizonans from voting. In its final report on Nov. 1, 2023, the task force delivered policy recommendations meant to improve the state's elections.

Strange. I remember voting in that election.

She shouldn't be ashamed of herself. She should be removed from office and jailed. Her underhanded dealings as Secretary of State in a number of Arizona elections along with the Maricopa County Voting Commission. The odds of the way these last elections have gone in Arizona are slim to none. Not one of all the voters I know, including liberals was voting for Biden. I went to bed with Trump the declared winner and woke to trucks showing up from God knows where full of Biden votes giving Biden the narrow win that got narrower every time it was counted. Returning the favor Secretary Hobbs was the underdog by 10 points in all polls. Hobbs would not debate any issues or make her views known on any issue. One ad she did make and that's one not two ads, told you her opponent was Satan showing her green glowing eyes follower with the carving of a pumpkin with a dull knife. Try watching that over and over again while trying to watch a movie.

The same story By the miracle of Saint Joe, Mr Hanky, and the Maricopa County Election Board 'Hobbs wins!' Shady? Worse than that. It's evil, wicked, mean, and stupid.

She shouldn't be ashamed of herself. She should be removed from office and jailed. Her underhanded dealings as Secretary of State in a number of Arizona elections along with the Maricopa County Voting Commission. The odds of the way these last elections have gone in Arizona are slim to none. Not one of all the voters I know, including liberals was voting for Biden. I went to bed with Trump the declared winner and woke to trucks showing up from God knows where full of Biden votes giving Biden the narrow win that got narrower every time it was counted. Returning the favor Secretary Hobbs was the underdog by 10 points in all polls. Hobbs would not debate any issues or make her views known on any issue. One ad she did make and that's one not two ads, told you her opponent was Satan showing her green glowing eyes follower with the carving of a pumpkin with a dull knife. Try watching that over and over again while trying to watch a movie.

The same story By the miracle of Saint Joe, Mr Hanky, and the Maricopa County Election Board 'Hobbs wins!' Shady? Worse than that. It's evil, wicked, mean, and stupid.
Its fun watching you whine.

I voted as well but had to go to three different polling locations because the counting machines were down at the first two. My area is very heavily Republican by the way.
Why didn't you just drop your ballot that wouldn't scan in to the ballot drop box there? Instead of going to several voting places?

Democrats have no shame as they have no moral compass!

Forum List

Back