Target selling “tuck-friendly” bathing suits in kids’ sizes

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Yes….that’s right. The monsters on the left have so infiltrated corporations with their “wokeness“ that Target is now selling girl style bathing suits that will allow boys to tuck in their weenies.

Yes….that’s right. The monsters on the left have so infiltrated corporations with their “wokeness“ that Target is now selling girl style bathing suits that will allow boys to tuck in their weenies.

I've never been in a Target store.

Plan to keep it that way.

Your source...........:heehee:

Your wallet talks.

Bye-bye, Bud Light.

Bed Bath & Beyond is closing stores left and right. I hope that Mike Lindell is laughing. I spend A LOT of money on his web site because the products are good quality and so is he.

Sure. You run with that. Bud Light (despite it being a mostly water, pedestrian beer) shows no signs of folding. In a few months, rednecks will be back to buying it. :)
Bed, Bath, and Beyond was the victim of its own stupidity. Not some "wallet" conscious conservatives.

Sure. You run with that. Bud Light (despite it being a mostly water, pedestrian beer) shows no signs of folding. In a few months, rednecks will be back to buying it. :)
Bed, Bath, and Beyond was the victim of its own stupidity. Not some "wallet" conscious conservatives.

Probably not since they have a multitude of beers under different distributors. I can assure you though that they absolutely hate sales being down 20-25 percent.

They also sell pro tranny clothing for children.

Of course target also promotes any gender using any bathroom they feel like they belong in.

And just for an extra dash of shittyness. Target prominently featured standees by the front doors promoting the anti racist baby book for babies. Now granted it's sold other places as well, but the last time I went in was when they had a big standee for the book as soon as you walk in the door. And had promo posters in the book department.

I dont shop at target anymore as they are a diversity and inclusion forcing company that is woke and desperate for esg scores.

Forum List

Back