Target kicks itself while its down

How many times must you be told that these corporations that assault Americans values are screwing themselves? In the end people will vote with their dollars, are you against that?

For Target, in particular, about $10B as of about a week ago.

If anyone connected with Target defaced Mt. Rushmore, their SD stores would all be dead.

I suggest you re read my post then, the answer was there

No matter how many times you lie about it, you did not answer how it is different.

But, you never will so have a great day!

Why not?

Is it any different than you all cheering the demise of Bud Light and Target and all the other places you have targeted for vengeance
The statement I made to another poster about not having anywhere to shop, reminded me of the liberal attack leading up to the 2020 election and before where liberals were threatening to not allow people with a differing ideology than themselves to function in society. Remember “Auntie Maxine” telling them that when they see us “at the gas pump, at a grocery store, to form a crowd, and tell them they arent welcome there”?

Y‘all seem to love it when you can target advertisers to silence voices that you disagree with, but, when Americans are in opposition to a stance a company is taking politically, which no retailer should be doing, and decide to withhold spending with them, you don’t like it….

Now, I’ve answered your question, how about you answer mine….

The statement I made to another poster about not having anywhere to shop, reminded me of the liberal attack leading up to the 2020 election and before where liberals were threatening to not allow people with a differing ideology than themselves to function in society. Remember “Auntie Maxine” telling them that when they see us “at the gas pump, at a grocery store, to form a crowd, and tell them they arent welcome there”?

Y‘all seem to love it when you can target advertisers to silence voices that you disagree with, but, when Americans are in opposition to a stance a company is taking politically, which no retailer should be doing, and decide to withhold spending with them, you don’t like it….

Now, I’ve answered your question, how about you answer mine….

That is a lot of words to just say it is no different.

As for your question....In the end people will vote with their dollars, are you against that?

I am all for that, I just get a kick out of both sides thinking they are sitting on the moral high ground when both are wrestling in the same mud pit

As for your question....In the end people will vote with their dollars, are you against that?

I am all for that, I just get a kick out of both sides thinking they are sitting on the moral high ground when both are wrestling in the same mud pit

The difference is the left will try to get the store shut down, or loot it, or go after the owners of the store personally.

Then you agree with me….

when the lefts boycotts its justice when the right boycotts its vengeance eh ? so people sickened by a companies merchandising is vengeance eh ?

It is vengeance on both sides. Have you ever seen me support a lefty boycott?

boycotting is not vengeance when its done out of disgust ... the left boycotts are motivated by anger and rage .. big difference .

And the left usually wants to prevent ANYONE from buying from the store in question, via protests at the stores harrassing customers, or using government to somehow figure out how to shut them down.

Then they go after the owners of the businesses and protest them as well.

Then they get other companies to not deal with said businesses.

It is vengeance on both sides. Have you ever seen me support a lefty boycott?

Never seen you spend much time gunning for them as you do with anything the right does even 1/10th as extreme as what the left does. '

But keep pretending you are a moderate, or "true conservative" or whatever you tell yourself to ignore your support and acceptance of the SJW left.

Never seen you spend much time gunning for them as you do with anything the right does even 1/10th as extreme as what the left does. '

But keep pretending you are a moderate, or "true conservative" or whatever you tell yourself to ignore your support and acceptance of the SJW left.

giphy.gif

Same response twice in a row to being called out for hackery. That's like playing the same band twice in a row on a jukebox.

Poor form, and lazy.

You keep making the same post in multiple threads and then it is my fault when you get the same response!

laughing-hard-controlling-laugh-tp9t6yodxng1bnk4.gif

You people are too much damn fun!

Forum List

Back