Tarantino Won't Bend To Police Union Boycott: "I'm Not Being Intimidated"

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Despite headlines this morning suggesting that Quentin Tarantino was "expected to apologize" for his comments at a protest against police brutality in Manhattan last month, the director has instead responded to a law enforcement boycott with refreshing honesty. "All cops are not murderers," the director told the Los Angeles Times. "I never said that [all cops are murderers]. I never even implied that."

Here is what Tarantino is quoted as saying at the rally, held in Washington Square Park on October 23rd.

When I see murders, I do not stand by. I have to call a murder a murder and I have to call the murderers the murderers. I'm a human being with a conscience. And if you believe there's murder going on then you need to rise up and stand up against it. I'm here to say I'm on the side of the murdered.

snip

"What they’re doing is pretty obvious," he said. "Instead of dealing with the incidents of police brutality that those people were bringing up, instead of examining the problem of police brutality in this country, better they single me out. And their message is very clear. It’s to shut me down. It’s to discredit me. It is to intimidate me. It is to shut my mouth, and even more important than that, it is to send a message out to any other prominent person that might feel the need to join that side of the argument."

"I'm not being intimidated," he said. "Frankly, it feels lousy to have a bunch of police mouthpieces call me a cop hater. I'm not a cop hater. That is a misrepresentation. That is slanderous. That is not how I feel.

"But you know, that's their choice to do that to me. What can I do? I'm not taking back what I said. What I said was the truth. I'm used to people misrepresenting me; I'm used to being misunderstood. What I'd like to think their attack against me is so vicious that they're revealing themselves. They're hiding in plain sight."

Not to mention that all the "liberal media" pushed this story that he said all cops are murderers. And the rubes fell for it, again.

Despite headlines this morning suggesting that Quentin Tarantino was "expected to apologize" for his comments at a protest against police brutality in Manhattan last month, the director has instead responded to a law enforcement boycott with refreshing honesty. "All cops are not murderers," the director told the Los Angeles Times. "I never said that [all cops are murderers]. I never even implied that."

Here is what Tarantino is quoted as saying at the rally, held in Washington Square Park on October 23rd.

When I see murders, I do not stand by. I have to call a murder a murder and I have to call the murderers the murderers. I'm a human being with a conscience. And if you believe there's murder going on then you need to rise up and stand up against it. I'm here to say I'm on the side of the murdered.

snip

"What they’re doing is pretty obvious," he said. "Instead of dealing with the incidents of police brutality that those people were bringing up, instead of examining the problem of police brutality in this country, better they single me out. And their message is very clear. It’s to shut me down. It’s to discredit me. It is to intimidate me. It is to shut my mouth, and even more important than that, it is to send a message out to any other prominent person that might feel the need to join that side of the argument."

"I'm not being intimidated," he said. "Frankly, it feels lousy to have a bunch of police mouthpieces call me a cop hater. I'm not a cop hater. That is a misrepresentation. That is slanderous. That is not how I feel.

"But you know, that's their choice to do that to me. What can I do? I'm not taking back what I said. What I said was the truth. I'm used to people misrepresenting me; I'm used to being misunderstood. What I'd like to think their attack against me is so vicious that they're revealing themselves. They're hiding in plain sight."

Not to mention that all the "liberal media" pushed this story that he said all cops are murderers. And the rubes fell for it, again.
What do you expect from the low intellect crowd? The have this knack of fucking up everything anyway. This is just one more example of cons not being able to read and being emotional.

At least he wont back down. Unlike people that say "all lives matter" then gets hit with the racist attacks on them.. pussies..

At least he wont back down. Unlike people that say "all lives matter" then gets hit with the racist attacks on them.. pussies..
People that say "all lives matter" are clueless idiots as well.
Please elaborate

Because its the same with saying Bad cops. They twist it to make it seem like youre talking about all cops.

Black lives matter isnt to say other lives dont. Its just a way for people to deflect from the point that blacks are gunned down by cops at high rates.

See this for a reference:

20141204-patreon.png

Please elaborate

Because its the same with saying Bad cops. They twist it to make it seem like youre talking about all cops.

Black lives matter isnt to say other lives dont. Its just a way for people to deflect from the point that blacks are gunned down by cops at high rates.

20141204-patreon.png
More whites get shot..

Please elaborate
Elaborate why they are idiots? If you dont understand then you must be an idiot.
LOL so you cant?
I chose not to waste my time elaborating to idiots. If you really want to know look up what BLM actually means. Read the mission statement. No where will you find a reference that belittles other lives.

Please elaborate

20141204-patreon.png
More whites get shot..
Thats a white problem. Not really our concern which is why BLM was founded.

Please elaborate

20141204-patreon.png
More whites get shot..

So? You asked for an explanation and I gave it to you.

Please elaborate
Elaborate why they are idiots? If you dont understand then you must be an idiot.
LOL so you cant?
I chose not to waste my time elaborating to idiots. If you really want to know look up what BLM actually means. Read the mission statement. No where will you find a reference that belittles other lives.
People have been shamed into saying all lives matter to black lives matter.
Would you like me to post those entitled brats state of the union?
GIMME GIMME GIMME

Please elaborate

20141204-patreon.png
More whites get shot..
So blacks don't care about whites, but blacks want whites to care about them? Did I get that right?

Please elaborate

20141204-patreon.png
More whites get shot..

So? You asked for an explanation and I gave it to you.
Your elaboration is bullshit. Your elaboration is black people get gunned down by cops. HOWEVER, white people get gunned down more YET all lives matter is only said by idiots?

Please elaborate
LOL so you cant?
GIMME GIMME GIMME

Please elaborate. Why are people shamed and what proof do you have that they are shamed into saying Black lives matter?

Please elaborate

20141204-patreon.png
More whites get shot..
So blacks don't care about whites, but blacks want whites to care about them? Did I get that right?
No you got that wrong like you always do because of low intellect. I said its a white problem Start a WLM chapter for all I care. I could give a flying fuck what whites care about. Thats not my concern either.

Please elaborate
LOL so you cant?
GIMME GIMME GIMME

Please elaborate. Why are people shamed and what proof do you have that they are shamed into saying Black lives matter?
Kathleen Mcartney?

Please elaborate

20141204-patreon.png
More whites get shot..
No you got that wrong like you always do because of low intellect. I said its a white problem Start a WLM chapter for all I care. I could give a flying fuck what whites care about. Thats not my concern either.
You naïve dipshit. YOu just fuckin said only idiots say all lives matter. And you know goddamn well if something like that happened, all hell would break loose. Racists are never rational.

Forum List

Back