Tapper Shreds AOC in Interview

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Tapper asks Ocasio-Cortez why she voted against the Senate’s border bill, which passed 84-8

AOC: “We passed a House version of this bill … and Mitch McConnell immediately smacked it down...”

Tapper: “Didn’t you vote against the House version too?”

AOC: “I did. I did”

Tapper Shreds AOC On Border Bill. AOC Doubles Down On Holocaust Rhetoric.

I sense Deep State sees what a mess the Dem Party is and is starting some cleanup.

Tapper asks Ocasio-Cortez why she voted against the Senate’s border bill, which passed 84-8

AOC: “We passed a House version of this bill … and Mitch McConnell immediately smacked it down...”

Tapper: “Didn’t you vote against the House version too?”

AOC: “I did. I did”

Tapper Shreds AOC On Border Bill. AOC Doubles Down On Holocaust Rhetoric.

I sense Deep State sees what a mess the Dem Party is and is starting some cleanup.

If a Republican Senate offered her word for word her Version of a Green Deal she would demand Pelosi to vote against it in the House because the Democrats did not do it...

You mean Tapped Ass Tapper actually did something intelligent? I'm shocked.
That’s why I think the party is being purged.
Oh, absolutely. Fake News got its marching orders from the DNC to take out Biden. Thats why ABC News and other started reporting stories that we have known about forever, like Joe Biden's son taking money from foreign governments.

Its more proof that CNN and ABC and the rest are not real news, they are just propaganda arms of the DNC.

Forum List

Back