Tampa Bay Buccaneers, including Tom Brady, visit White House

They were disappointed no veggie burgers from Burger King were not available.
We went from Beyonce and Oprah visiting the White House to Mr Pillow and Roger Stone. And Rush getting the metal of freedom.

It is nice to see everyone other than treasonist, traitorist republican Insurrectionists are happy now.

R.gif

One of the symbols that America is back is the resumption of the tradition of honoring championship sports teams at the White House, and championship sports teams regarding it as an honor. Winner Biden and Winner Brady are winners!

Brady's quip about 40% refusing to recognize the winner was a good-natured tweak of the denialist crackpots, but it'll make the sore losers even more pissy, no doubt.

Earlier this month, the President took a knee with the champion Los Angeles Dodgers:

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 4.10.22 PM.png

No word in either case regarding junk food.

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 4.20.16 PM.png

One of the symbols that America is back is the resumption of the tradition of honoring championship sports teams at the White House, and championship sports teams regarding it as an honor. Winner Biden and Winner Brady are winners!

Brady's quip about 40% refusing to recognize the winner was a good-natured tweak of the denialist crackpots, but it'll make the sore losers even more pissy, no doubt.

Earlier this month, the President took a knee with the champion Los Angeles Dodgers:

View attachment 514969

View attachment 514973
Who does Biden think he is Colin Kappernick? Taking a knee? I bet the national anthem was being played.

You know Trump had a horrible time being president? He loves hanging out with other celebrities. So you know it killed him when he couldn't go to the Kennedy Center honors because if he went, everyone else would cancel. Now most of the celebrities that he used to shoot the shit with turn and walk away because they hated all the things he said and did as president. I find it amazing how much he acted like Putin or Hitler and how much Republicans or Nazi's went along. I totally see how Hitler was able to take over Germany now. I used to judge the German people for WW2 but now I see that when 60% of the population is lazy then the 40% minority can take over power and then suddenly this isn't America anymore. In name only. AINO. LOL

Who does Biden think he is Colin Kappernick? Taking a knee? I bet the national anthem was being played.

You know Trump had a horrible time being president? He loves hanging out with other celebrities. So you know it killed him when he couldn't go to the Kennedy Center honors because if he went, everyone else would cancel. Now most of the celebrities that he used to shoot the shit with turn and walk away because they hated all the things he said and did as president. I find it amazing how much he acted like Putin or Hitler and how much Republicans or Nazi's went along. I totally see how Hitler was able to take over Germany now. I used to judge the German people for WW2 but now I see that when 60% of the population is lazy then the 40% minority can take over power and then suddenly this isn't America anymore. In name only. AINO. LOL
Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.01.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.03.46 PM.png

Background:
June 5, 2018​
Trump disinvited the Philadelphia Eagles to the White House this week, but this reportedly isn't the first time in his presidency that he has been upset with a Super Bowl champion.
The Washington Post reports that Trump was angry with Tom Brady last April after the Patriots quarterback announced his plans to skip the team's White House visit.
While other Patriots declined to make the trip in protest of Trump, Brady had said he intended to be with his ailing mother. However, according to the Washington Post, the president was concerned that the star quarterback's absence would reflect poorly on him.
June 26, 2019​
In a little over two years since Trump took office, 20 teams in major sports (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, WNBA, college football, men's and women's college basketball) have won championships, and during that time, the long-standing tradition of title-winners visiting the White House has turned into a bit of a circus.
Half of the 20 teams were either not invited or declined the invitation for varying reasons. The ceremonies for the other half either raised eyebrows or were marred by various reasons including the absence of notable players...
Of course, it only got worse.

Background:
June 5, 2018​
Trump disinvited the Philadelphia Eagles to the White House this week, but this reportedly isn't the first time in his presidency that he has been upset with a Super Bowl champion.
The Washington Post reports that Trump was angry with Tom Brady last April after the Patriots quarterback announced his plans to skip the team's White House visit.
While other Patriots declined to make the trip in protest of Trump, Brady had said he intended to be with his ailing mother. However, according to the Washington Post, the president was concerned that the star quarterback's absence would reflect poorly on him.
June 26, 2019​
In a little over two years since Trump took office, 20 teams in major sports (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, WNBA, college football, men's and women's college basketball) have won championships, and during that time, the long-standing tradition of title-winners visiting the White House has turned into a bit of a circus.
Half of the 20 teams were either not invited or declined the invitation for varying reasons. The ceremonies for the other half either raised eyebrows or were marred by various reasons including the absence of notable players...
And you know this bothered trump. He so wants to be loved bu unfortunately he decided to play the divider not the Uniter. He is loved by 40% of voters. He could have made it 60% of the voters but he decided to be a dick, cheat and blatant liar for four years

View attachment 514969

View attachment 514973
Yeah this is different from dumb Don, but it means nothing really. Old Joe and dumb Don are very much alike on the big issues.

Background:
June 5, 2018​
June 26, 2019​
I think it was GWB had the NASCAR champion at the White House
1626856375439.png

That was a cool move...
It would be a good political move for Biden to do something like that now that we're coming out of the Trump Holocaust.

I think it was GWB had the NASCAR champion at the White House
View attachment 515222

That was a cool move...
It would be a good political move for Biden to do something like that now that we're coming out of the Trump Holocaust.
The NASCAR galoots could have promoted carpooling to reduce pollution.

They all go the same route at the same time and, since they could then amuse themselves with sprightly conversation, there would be no hurry.

The Woke NFL sends clowns to visit the sonofabitch that stole an election and then decides to play "The Black National Anthem" at every game?

Then they wonder why they are losing fans.

Forum List

Back