Tammy Baldwin is the next president of the United States, my friends!

If Democrats want victory, they need a galvanizing new entrant in the race.

she should be at least Bernie or Pete's VP, being LGBT herself!

If Bernie Actually Wins This Thing, He’ll Need a Reliable Vice President
Who?
read the fucking article
Like I posted before, WHO? She's a fucking NOBODY. I could easily get behind Tulsi Gabbard (no pun intended). If I WERE a Democrat, she would have my vote.

Who?
read the fucking article
Like I posted before, WHO? She's a fucking NOBODY. I could easily get behind Tulsi Gabbard (no pun intended). If I WERE a Democrat, she would have my vote.
Like when you got behind a horse and it kicked you in the head. Surprised it didn't kill you, but that thick head...

Who?
read the fucking article
Like when you got behind a horse and it kicked you in the head. Surprised it didn't kill you, but that thick head...
Huh?......

Who?
read the fucking article
Huh?......
Always remember this - okfine is MIGHTY dim. His brainwashing and rampant TDS have pretty much rendered his tiny brain inoperable. Poor, dim fella.........

perhaps there is a middle ground? A candidate who matches Sanders’ level of ambition and outraged concern for inequality with the interest in “practical solutions” and ability to “unify” that the party’s more status quo–friendly voters say they are drawn to?

Who?
read the fucking article

The Left is soooooooooo discobobulated, they start pulling names out of thin air to see if it has any play.

This tells you how much they are on the run. They are running so fast bassackwards in retreat, that it would take an Olympic athlete to catch them-)

Forum List

Back