Tamimi released from jail for slapping policeman

You see how Israel is condemned when it obeys the law and also when it does not, right? You see the double standards operating here, right?

I am unsure that trying children in military courts is legal and, if it is, one could hardly say that it was moral!
Nope she's not a child.
I am wondering what she'll be next year. A teenager?

LOL

Well, she IS a child, she is a minor, trying to change facts doesn't make you right!
I think she'll chose terrorism

Crystal ball working well then?
Well its very profitable. Maybe you should research that.

Teenage Palestinian protester Ahed Tamimi released from Israeli prison

Ok so the career terrorist is now weighing in the options for her future: kill Jews or go to law school....ha ha ha...only in "Apartheid Israel" can a terrorist go to school with Jews and still claim to be a victim.

Well, if there were anything that could be construed as "apartheid Israel" then using civil law for Israelis and military law for Palestinians could certainly be one of them.
Except that isn't the case for Palestinians who are citizens. all israelis are subject to the same law. Unlike South African apartheid where colour determined citizenship and not location.

I think you need to research that!
Maybe you'd like to argue otherwise? I mean, actually make a point?

You see how Israel is condemned when it obeys the law and also when it does not, right? You see the double standards operating here, right?

I am unsure that trying children in military courts is legal and, if it is, one could hardly say that it was moral!
Nope she's not a child.

LOL

Well, she IS a child, she is a minor, trying to change facts doesn't make you right!
Yes 17 year olds don't kill or maim. They are children. :04:

Who did she kill exactly?

^ ^ ... She should learn some English ... it might benefit her in all her future endeavors.

^ ^ ... She should learn some English ... it might benefit her in all her future endeavors.
She is but she isn't that good yet. Her father speaks English as does her aunt and cousin. Her cousin is very good and gives speeches and TV interviews.

She is but she isn't that good yet. Her father speaks English as does her aunt and cousin. Her cousin is very good and gives speeches and TV interviews.

Another victim of child abuse you people are so willing to push into the gee-had.

The only abuse she gets is from Israel.

Actually, no. You people have a long history of child abuse that begins at the earliest age.

It’s a shame that you people hate yourselves and you hate each other for your failures and ineptitudes which are self-inflicted.

Another victim of child abuse you people are so willing to push into the gee-had.

The only abuse she gets is from Israel.

Really?
After visiting Israeli prison all of a sudden we hear about her "education choices".

It's sad when prison gives one better values than family.

Try slapping or hitting or assaulting a policeman here in the US, and let's see what happens to you.

Tamimi released from jail for slapping policeman.

Too bad, actually. While in the slammer, she was valuable for propaganda purposes. Now, she’s just yesterday’s news.

Try slapping or hitting or assaulting a policeman here in the US, and let's see what happens to you.
What are the rules about slapping foreign police in the US?

You can be sure it much hard then slap an IDF soldier..
Uh, deflection, I think. Your sentence was not very clear.

Not your fault. English is a tough language.

In button line, the IDF most of the time go too easy against the terrorists

Nope she's not a child.

LOL

Based on her family's good experience with murder a wealth of opportunity awaits together with a nice monthly sum.

What are the rules about slapping foreign police in the US?

You can be sure it much hard then slap a idf soldier..
Uh, deflection, I think. Your sentence was not very clear.

Not your fault. English is a tough language.
Not really, other languages are much more difficult.

Nope she's not a child.

LOL

Based on her family's good experience with murder a wealth of opportunity awaits together with a nice monthly sum.

Care to share a link for all of these murders her family has committed?

Forum List

Back