Talking Points Of the Left: Support Biden Or You’re a Putin Stooge

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Funny how that common theme started across the board yesterday. Biden being the worst President in history was already a done deal after Afghanistan, is green light to Putin to invade has locked him in at #1 until the end of time.

Funny how that common theme started across the board yesterday. Biden being the worst President in history was already a done deal after Afghanistan, is green light to Putin to invade has locked him in at #1 until the end of time.

I'd support him if he and the big shots in Europe actually set conditions and a deadline for Russia to stop or something happens. Be it more sanctions, an embargo, or god forbid armed intervention.

Only thing that will make something you can back, or not back. Right now it's just posturing and waiting to see how well the Russian offensive is going.

I'd support him if he and the big shots in Europe actually set conditions and a deadline for Russia to stop or something happens. Be it more sanctions, an embargo, or god forbid armed intervention.

Only thing that will make something you can back, or not back. Right now it's just posturing and waiting to see how well the Russian offensive is going.
Trump forced Europe to pay into NATO as they were required. Brandon immediately ended that.

The truth hurts, that’s why you’re all whining, while Reagan is spinning in his grave over shitshow the Republicans have become. The more you deny it, the more foolish and hypocritical you look. IMO, you can kiss the ‘22 elections good bye, because between kissing Putin’s ass and 1/6 clips running 24/7, Republicans will be lucky to have enough votes to prevent cloture.

The truth hurts, that’s why you’re all whining, while Reagan is spinning in his grave over shitshow the Republicans have become. The more you deny it, the more foolish and hypocritical you look. IMO, you can kiss the ‘22 elections good bye, because between kissing Putin’s ass and 1/6 clips running 24/7, Republicans will be lucky to have enough votes to prevent cloture.
And unicorns shit soft serve with rainbow sprinkles.

No. It's just funny that 40 years ago in the time of your Saint Reagan, you righties were all about appearing to be STRONG on Russia..because communism was an affront to your god! :)
Now??...Putin and Trump are BFF's and you look the other way. Because you're flaming hypocrites that worship a former reality TV game show host that backed into the Presidency. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
It is just sad how far Republicans and their idolatry of the failed belief system known as conservatism have fallen.

Funny..by the time historians get done analyzing Presidents, with the constant stream of shit that Biden has had to slog his way through, he may only be looking up at Washington and Lincoln
as better rated Presidents! Congrats! You helped make that happen.

No. It's just funny that 40 years ago in the time of your Saint Reagan, you righties were all about appearing to be STRONG on Russia..because communism was an affront to your god! :)
Now??...Putin and Trump are BFF's and you look the other way. Because you're flaming hypocrites that worship a former reality TV game show host that backed into the Presidency. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
It is just sad how far Republicans and their idolatry of the failed belief system known as conservatism have fallen.

Funny..by the time historians get done analyzing Presidents, with the constant stream of shit that Biden has had to slog his way through, he may only be looking up at Washington and Lincoln
as better rated Presidents! Congrats! You helped make that happen.
I have to admit, I was a little tempted to post a dozen or so examples of Republicans fawning over and/or spinning for Putin and Russia.

But then, of course, why bother? It would be like giving "proof" to a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus. A waste of time.

The left has warn out the race card to the point it has been relegated to the back of the deck. They have warn out all others to the point they can no longer be played at all. So they needed a new one to try and make everyone fall in line when they have no real thought

Despising Putin for being an uncivilized animal, and laughing and pointing at Plugs are not mutually exclusive. The two can coexist.

I.E. just because Putin invaded Ukraine does not make our stuttering shit clown, all of a sudden, a brilliant statesman. No, he owns this shit and remains The.Worst.Fucking.President.Ever. He still shit his pants at the Vatican.... hmm?

I have to admit, I was a little tempted to post a dozen or so examples of Republicans fawning over and/or spinning for Putin and Russia.

But then, of course, why bother? It would be like giving "proof" to a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus. A waste of time.
Actually you cannot post any such examples because they simply don't exist in reality.

They only exist in your feeble delusional low IQ mind.

The OP supports Russia murdering Ukrainians.

Actually you cannot post any such examples because they simply don't exist in reality.

They only exist in your feeble delusional low IQ mind.
Trump has praised Putin. Alt-Right (Light) media personalities such as Fucker Carlson have given backhanded praise to Putin.
Republicans??...thundering silence!! :)

I love it. The party of Saint (STRONG!!) Reagan is silent on Russian aggression. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back