Did Racist Cop Wrongfully Target Driver On Phoney DUI Allegations??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"
I’ll get away with it cause I’m white.” That is what Tammera Megan Lee, 42, told Officer Ronald Conner of the Metro Nashville Police Department while being arrested for suspicion of DUI, according to the affidavit submitted by the arresting officer. Lee had allegedly followed another vehicle into the parking lot of the Davidson County Old Annex Building in Nashville in order to gain entry. A member of the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office staff approached the car to try and ascertain the identity of the driver.

That is when the defendant allegedly became “more belligerent,” and informed Officer Conner of her belief as to why she would “get away with it.” The defendant was asked if she had anything to drink and she said yes. The defendant was asked to perform [standardized field sobriety testing] - and she responded with “fuck you.” Officers placed the defendant into custody and advised her of her rights."

In light of the truth being exposed that this country has a serious problem with systemic racism within our police forces; complete with radical racist prosecutors, we have more proof of how racist these cops are...Why did this cop single this woman out?? Why was he so sure she was driving under the influence?? Why didn't he demand other drivers to do a field sobriety test?? Why target her?? Yea, she said something dumb, but she was drunk....but he didn't know she was drunk, so why did he target her?? Was this racial profiling??

This reminds me of another story of the rampant police persecution of white Conservative Christians....

"A candidate [Martin Hyde] in a Florida state congressional race is issuing an apology - after he allegedly threatened a police officer's job. He is heard saying, “you know who I am, right?” He then tells her, “I’ll just call the chief, how about that?” Hyde is heard questioning the officer’s nationality. “Is it your Russian immigrant status that makes you talk to people like this?” Hyde asked."

Would that cop had targeted him for speeding if he was a democrat?? Did she know he was a Republican candidate and decided to give him a ticket under orders from the Deep State Dems?? Now, I will admit he was wrong to attack her based on his belief she is Russian -- since we all know that Republicans are supposed to be in full support of Russia....but to be fair, this happened before Putin invaded Ukraine, so I'll give him a pass....fact of the matter is, the Democrats have made cops racist.

Something fishy about the first story. Any sane american even black ones know at this time that the cops are on the side whether they like it or not or anyone but white americans. White Americans are the devil.

Now the second story of the republican candidate. I believe that to be true....but likely he's more a rino or a democrat in repunk clothing.

Now this thing of republicans being on the side of russia....what is up with that?

Now this thing of republicans being on the side of russia....what is up with that?
Ask them.....I just mock republicans, but you gotta ask the ones who really believe their bullshit....

And Steve Bannon is funny...because it wasn't long ago that Stevie was trashing Trump about Russia....claiming:

"Steve Bannon has described the Trump Tower meeting between the president’s son and a group of Russians during the 2016 election campaign as “treasonous” and “unpatriotic”

That is the funny thing about a lot of Republicans...they can basically say anything and then turn around and say the total opposite -- and get pissed at you if you have the nerve to remember the bullshit they just said.....

"I’ll get away with it cause I’m white.” That is what Tammera Megan Lee, 42, told Officer Ronald Conner of the Metro Nashville Police Department while being arrested for suspicion of DUI, according to the affidavit submitted by the arresting officer. Lee had allegedly followed another vehicle into the parking lot of the Davidson County Old Annex Building in Nashville in order to gain entry. A member of the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office staff approached the car to try and ascertain the identity of the driver.

That is when the defendant allegedly became “more belligerent,” and informed Officer Conner of her belief as to why she would “get away with it.” The defendant was asked if she had anything to drink and she said yes. The defendant was asked to perform [standardized field sobriety testing] - and she responded with “fuck you.” Officers placed the defendant into custody and advised her of her rights."

In light of the truth being exposed that this country has a serious problem with systemic racism within our police forces; complete with radical racist prosecutors, we have more proof of how racist these cops are...Why did this cop single this woman out?? Why was he so sure she was driving under the influence?? Why didn't he demand other drivers to do a field sobriety test?? Why target her?? Yea, she said something dumb, but she was drunk....but he didn't know she was drunk, so why did he target her?? Was this racial profiling??

This reminds me of another story of the rampant police persecution of white Conservative Christians....

"A candidate [Martin Hyde] in a Florida state congressional race is issuing an apology - after he allegedly threatened a police officer's job. He is heard saying, “you know who I am, right?” He then tells her, “I’ll just call the chief, how about that?” Hyde is heard questioning the officer’s nationality. “Is it your Russian immigrant status that makes you talk to people like this?” Hyde asked."

Would that cop had targeted him for speeding if he was a democrat?? Did she know he was a Republican candidate and decided to give him a ticket under orders from the Deep State Dems?? Now, I will admit he was wrong to attack her based on his belief she is Russian -- since we all know that Republicans are supposed to be in full support of Russia....but to be fair, this happened before Putin invaded Ukraine, so I'll give him a pass....fact of the matter is, the Democrats have made cops racist.

Your candid thoughts on big bootay white women like this please?

You know what...if you're going down...why not exercise your first amendment right to free speech?

I give her an 8 out of 10.

A true 10 would require her to address him as "Officer Coon."

I think it is clear now where Russia has spent its money. In the UK we see trump arse licker Farage and his fellow brexit trash.banging the drum for Putin. Him and others are the enemy within,working to undermine democracy in the world.
They should all be shot.

Forum List

Back