Taliban tells Biden to get out by Aug 31.

Correct. Third parties do not count for anything in this country.
That should be your first question, and they flunk if they get it wrong. Third party voters shouldn't be allowed to vote!
How so? None of the questions I posed had anything to do with parties. They are general knowledge questions that every voter should know before voting. If you can't answer them, then you have no business voting in the first place. It would greatly improve our voting outcome in any national election.
Yes. But we're talking about who will pick the questions and write them. If you're in charge, obviously - we're in good hands. ;)

But what if you're not?

That should be your first question, and they flunk if they get it wrong. Third party voters shouldn't be allowed to vote!

You asked about who should be writing the questions, not who should be voting. Vote for anybody you wish.

Yes. But we're talking about who will pick the questions and write them. If you're in charge, obviously - we're in good hands. ;)

But what if you're not?

Like I said, it would be bipartisan. Say three Democrats and three Republicans. The rules would be the questions cannot lean right or left.

You asked about who should be writing the questions, not who should be voting. Vote for anybody you wish.

Like I said, it would be bipartisan. Say three Democrats and three Republicans. The rules would be the questions cannot lean right or left.
Well, I just don't see it working. It would just be something else for the idiot partisans to bicker over, another way for the dominant party to twist things this way and that.

For example, right out of the gate, I think you're focusing on the wrong things with your questions. I don't care whether someone watches the news or knows which party currently controls what. I'd rather have voters tested in the core principles of the Constitution, on the importance of limited government and individual liberty. I'd test them to make sure they understood property rights and the basic functioning of a free market. But I guarantee you that many others would oppose these kinds of questions, vehemently, because they have a different conception of the purpose and function of government. And a different set of questions.

Last edited:

US must complete withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan by September 11, Taliban spokesperson says.​

Uh..................hmmmm.
I wonder if they are planning a marathon of American beheadings on YouTube on 9/11 just after they kick Clusterfuck Joe out.

Well, I just don't see it working. It would just be something else for the idiot partisans to bicker over, another way for the dominant party to twist things this way and that.

For example, right out of the gate, I think you're focusing on the wrong things with your questions. I don't care whether someone watches the news or knows which party currently controls what. I'd rather have voters tested in the core principles of the Constitution, on the importance of limited government and individual liberty. I'd test them to make sure they understood property rights and the basic functioning of a free market. But I guarantee you that many others would oppose these kinds of questions, vehemently, because they have a different conception of the purpose and function of government. And a different set of questions.

You don't see it working?

Let's say MLB decided they wanted the citizens of the cities pick their own baseball players. In my city, you had to fill out a questionnaire demonstrating you had an acute knowledge of baseball. In your city, they allowed anybody to vote. Women could vote on how cute the guys are, their personalities, how nice of a family they had, how they dressed off the field. Who's team do you suppose would be superior, yours or mine?

With the win of Joe Biden, it's clear we have way too many voters like this:

What could they possibly want they we could actually give them?

Our conduct in the middle-east, especially where Israel is concerned. Maybe more weapons, sanctions on places like Iran. Just a host of things.

Our leadership is so God awful at this moment, the people who brought down the trade center towers in the worst domestic terrorist attack in our history are now forcing us to beg them for concessions.

Our conduct in the middle-east, especially where Israel is concerned. Maybe more weapons, sanctions on places like Iran. Just a host of things.

Our leadership is so God awful at this moment, the people who brought down the trade center towers in the worst domestic terrorist attack in our history are now forcing us to beg them for concessions.
You really think they would ask for something we might actually give them? That will be just one more humiliation for Biden. They gain nothing by playing nice with the west. All their friends hate us, and most of the world would love to see us knocked down a peg.

You really think they would ask for something we might actually give them? That will be just one more humiliation for Biden. They gain nothing by playing nice with the west. All their friends hate us, and most of the world would love to see us knocked down a peg.

Yeah, but their main money making crop is opium. It wouldn't take much to change regulations that would allow them to sneak more of that shit here while the MSM stays asleep. Let's hope it doesn't come down to that and that this idiot starts asking the military leaders on his next move instead of doing the exact opposite of what they tell him.

Yeah, but their main money making crop is opium. It wouldn't take much to change regulations that would allow them to sneak more of that shit here while the MSM stays asleep. Let's hope it doesn't come down to that and that this idiot starts asking the military leaders on his next move instead of doing the exact opposite of what they tell him.
They are wholesalers for the opium trade, what makes it into western markets isn't on them. The simple reality is that we have no leverage because Biden mucked it up so badly. Relying on the good faith of terrorists will only get people killed.

How weak is our "President' that he is taking orders from 7th century living terrorists?

Taliban will reportedly refuse extending Aug. 31 deadline for troop pullout : LIVE UPDATES​

The Taliban's comment comes shortly after President Biden mentioned that the deadline could be extended.

~~~~~~
Back up...

Taliban Won’t Extend Aug. 31 Deadline for US Withdrawal – Threatens Biden Regime, “Complete the Evacuations by Aug. 31 or Face Consequences”​

23 Aug 2021
The Taliban today announced they will not extend the August 31 deadline for US withdrawal from Afghanistan.
The terrorists are calling the shots now.
They are counting on Joe Biden and Democrats leaving thousands of Americans and tens of thousands of US supporters in the country.
The sources, however, said no Western government or official had approached the Taliban to extend the deadline.
Here’s the scene from the airport on Sunday.

Comment:
Both active duty and retired military rank and file are mad as hell. They've told their leaders what was happening on the ground and were ignored.
Generals like Milley and Austin are more interested in teaching CRT, coddling transgenders and talking about white rage than attending to their responsibilities in protecting this nation from it's enemies both foreign and domestic.
To believe that generals in the Pentagon and our intelligence agencies would approve of this lame brained president's plan for leaving Afghanistan is beyond belief, or are completely complicit.

US must complete withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan by September 11, Taliban spokesperson says.​

Uh..................hmmmm.

September 11 has more meaning to the Muzzie Beasts than just the attacks in 2001.

{
September the 11th is a significant date in world history. It was not just an arbitrary date chosen by the Muslim terrorists in 2001 who launched a jihad (Moslem holy war) against the United States, using four American airplanes and flying one plane into the Pentagon, another into a field in Pennsylvania, and two other airplanes into the Trade Towers in New York City. It also marks the date in 1683 when the Muslim armies of the Ottoman Empire began their attack on the Europe and Christianity with an assault on the city of Vienna, Austria. Unfortunately, the terrorists of 2001 focused on the wrong date. They, like the Moslem Turks in 1683, saw the Christian virtues of mercy and tolerance as weakness. They should have learned the historical lesson from what happened on the day after September 11th.

The Battle of Vienna was meant to be the opening assault in a jihad that was to lead to the Islamic conquest of Europe and the defeat of Christendom. It was a conquest that was intended to conclude in an Islamic victory celebrated by taking possession of the center of Christian worship, turning the Vatican into a stable for their horses and St. Peter's Cathedral into a Muslim mosque. The Turkish army reached Belgrade in late March of 1683. They were joined by Muslim armies that occupied Transylvania and Hungary and laid siege to the region. About 150,000 Muslim troops moved westward toward the city of Vienna where about 40,000 Crimean Tatars joined them. With the addition of the Tartars, the Ottoman army now had twice as many soldiers as the Imperial army of Austria.}
}

Xi's man in the White House has demonstrated cowardice and weakness. The Muslims WILL attack on 9-11.

If Biden had any balls he'd tell the Taliban to shut the fuck up and allow every US citizen to come home unmolested, cuz if you don't then we'll bomb the piss out of your piece of shit country until not one rock sits on top of another. Then I'd drop one of those MOAB bombs just outside Kabul so they get the message. And I wouldn't give a shit what the rest of the world thinks.

If Biden had any balls he'd tell the Taliban to shut the fuck up and allow every US citizen to come home unmolested, cuz if you don't then we'll bomb the piss out of your piece of shit country until not one rock sits on top of another. Then I'd drop one of those MOAB bombs just outside Kabul so they get the message. And I wouldn't give a shit what the rest of the world thinks.

Biden does NOTHING without a cash filled envelope slipped into his coat pocket. EVER. Unless someone BRIBES him to bomb Afghanistan, he will not do it. China bribed him to withdraw and leave our weapon systems, so he did. Quid Pro is a man of the bribe.

Forum List

Back