Taliban stops polio vaccines for 162,000 Pakistani children

However, polio immunization rates are lower than 90% in many areas of the United States due to a lack of concern with polio due to no recent experience in the United States, concerns about vaccine safety, religious objections to immunization and anti-vaccine activities.

Low immunization rates in parts of U.S. could pave way for polio outbreak

Yeah thanks to clowns like Ima.

People die or get sick taking vaccines. My kids don't have polio. And have no intention of going to places that do. So I guess we won't be coming by your house for a beer? :D

However, polio immunization rates are lower than 90% in many areas of the United States due to a lack of concern with polio due to no recent experience in the United States, concerns about vaccine safety, religious objections to immunization and anti-vaccine activities.

People die or get sick taking vaccines. My kids don't have polio. And have no intention of going to places that do. So I guess we won't be coming by your house for a beer? :D

Guess not.

Your children will never leave your home? To grow old and die there as well?

Your children will never leave your home? To grow old and die there as well?

If the general population is vaccinated, they're covered by that fact alone, that's why doctors in general don't give their children vaccines, it's too risky compared to the threat when everyone else is vaccinated.
And just look at the military, they have really nasty vaccines. Do you really trust the Obama administration, the CIA and others who have their own agenda for shooting citizens full of who knows what? I don't.

anyone who remembers polio.....walk thru a graveyard and see the graves of the infants that died....

i remember iron lungs.....

polio was nearly eradicated...the rotary club has worked hard to provide polio vaccines all over the world....this is truly sad news

Are you aware how dangerous this? and this is funny to you? :cuckoo:

The vaccinations are the dangerous part. You're the cuckoo.

You are a fucking crazy ass bitch, don't come on here bitching to us if your kids get sick.

Can I come on here bitching that my kids have autism? That they were fine until they were vacinated? That my youngest at 2 and 1/2 could talk more than he does now at almost 25?

That there was a rider on the Patriot Act at the last minute that specifically protects Ely Lily, the makers of Thermerosal from being sued specifically for causing autism? That the man who put it there retired THAT year and KNEW he was retiring when he put it there so that the enormous numbers of families of vaccinated children with autism couldn't do anything to him or his guaranteed pension?

I wish I hadn't gotten my kids vaccinated...

Did you know that at the time my son got the oral polio vaccine the only cause of polio in this country was the oral polio vaccine?

Thank God he didn't get it, nor did anyone else get it from him, but there are cases out there.

Next time do some research and stop spouting the state propaganda....

The vaccinations are the dangerous part. You're the cuckoo.

You are a fucking crazy ass bitch, don't come on here bitching to us if your kids get sick.

Can I come on here bitching that my kids have autism? That they were fine until they were vacinated? That my youngest at 2 and 1/2 could talk more than he does now at almost 25?

That there was a rider on the Patriot Act at the last minute that specifically protects Ely Lily, the makers of Thermerosal from being sued specifically for causing autism? That the man who put it there retired THAT year and KNEW he was retiring when he put it there so that the enormous numbers of families of vaccinated children with autism couldn't do anything to him or his guaranteed pension?

I wish I hadn't gotten my kids vaccinated...

Did you know that at the time my son got the oral polio vaccine the only cause of polio in this country was the oral polio vaccine?

Thank God he didn't get it, nor did anyone else get it from him, but there are cases out there.

Next time do some research and stop spouting the state propaganda....

Your kids got autism from the polio vaccine? I thought you had to be born with this?

Forum List

Back