Taliban Sends a Message of Proposing Peacefulness.

Now your on to LGBTQ, and race? :rolleyes-41:
Have a good day Donald, it didn't take long for you to take your thread down a rabbit trail.
You're moving the discussion too far away from the topic.

Biden created the most powerful Terrorist Army the world has ever seen and is ALREADY sending them cash to "secure" the release of the rest of the Americans. I haven't read anything about the remaining Afghan translators and loyalists who put their lives at risk trusting America to protect them. Biden turning his back on the translators is a complete violation of trust and will make it difficult or impossible for any foreign nationals to cooperate with us again. The message is "hey you fucked up, you trusted us!"

It's the one thing Trump, Biden and I agree on. Trump had the balls to do it. Biden had the balls not to reverse it now the electorate needs to find the balls to accept the good and the bad of it. Hate to see Afghanistan fall apart but twenty years and trillions if dollars is enough.
There's nothing happening with the Taliban coming to power that could be even close to the 'ripping' apart that country by America's war.
Yes, Americans will come to accept the Taliban and I suspect that it will be at the urging of America's government, in the interest of fighting the common enemy.

There's nothing happening with the Taliban coming to power that could be even close to the 'ripping' apart that country by America's war.
Yes, Americans will come to accept the Taliban and I suspect that it will be at the urging of America's government, in the interest of fighting the common enemy.
Well not sure what happens with the Taliban in the future, I just hope we are not stupid enough to go waist trillions of dollars on a different boondoggle. We never seem to learn our lesson. Hope fully this time we did but I am not convinced.

Biden created the most powerful Terrorist Army the world has ever seen and is ALREADY sending them cash to "secure" the release of the rest of the Americans. I haven't read anything about the remaining Afghan translators and loyalists who put their lives at risk trusting America to protect them. Biden turning his back on the translators is a complete violation of trust and will make it difficult or impossible for any foreign nationals to cooperate with us again. The message is "hey you fucked up, you trusted us!"
Is the modern Taliban really a 'terrorist' army or are they the faction in Afghanistan that is opposed to America's and their common enemy? That's more important to consider than your 'sour grapes'.

The message is "hey you fucked up, you trusted us!"

You get that part right! Again and again and again.

Well not sure what happens with the Taliban in the future, I just hope we are not stupid enough to go waist trillions of dollars on a different boondoggle. We never seem to learn our lesson. Hope fully this time we did but I am not convinced.
I'm not at all convinced either that America is giving up on gaining control of Afghanistan. That would mean forfeiting control to China and most likely Russia will also be accepted by their government.

The amount of weaponry left in good condition by America is suspicious.
And America has already proclaimed through Biden that it will be pursuing the war without ground troops, against the enemy that's common to the Taliban.

In fact, that will mean that America will still have human resources on the ground in covert operations. The American dead won't make the news.

This is a modification downward from machetes, bullets, and bombs.
The Taliban aren't going to throw out their religious values overnight, no matter how much some of us hope they will.

But only 'some' of us, because most Americans are expressing disingenuous concerns. They place no value on their own women's rights.

This is a modification downward from machetes, bullets, and bombs.
The Taliban aren't going to throw out their religious values overnight, no matter how much some of us hope they will.

But only 'some' of us, because most Americans are expressing disingenuous concerns. They place no value on their own women's rights.

Whatever helps you sleep at night...

Is the modern Taliban really a 'terrorist' army or are they the faction in Afghanistan that is opposed to America's and their common enemy?
The only difference in the "modern" Taliban is that they have learned from the Democrats how important it is to lie about your true intentions. ISIS by contrast doesn't lie about what their goals are. Kill as many Americans as possible and reap your final reward of 72 virgins.

Unfortunately at the moment there is little interest by Americans on discussing Afghanistan's future Taliban government and how they will perform.

Everybody is totally concerned with doing dirt on Biden or praising him for his successful evacuation.

With apologies to the one or two exceptions that have managed to show some interest that will be applicable to going forward.

The McCaul/Matthews interview that was featured on the Fox News link is worth listening to!
McCaul is fully involved with making up lies and can't even comprehend the question Matthews asked of him!

While Psaki is featured putting the pro-Biden spin on the chance of co-operation with the new Taliban.

The situation needs to naturally evolve before any rational discussion can take place.

Well, he does come from a nation that does not allow free speech.....

And....

Special Reports

Watch: Canada Building Massive Covid Detention Centers

www.infowars.com

Watch: Canada Building Massive Covid Detention Centers

Share this link!
www.infowars.com
www.infowars.com

Ontario: Math Is “Subjective” And “Used to Normalize Racism and Marginalization of Non-Eurocentric Mathematical Knowledges”

legalinsurrection.com

Ontario: Math Is “Subjective” And “Used to Normalize Racism and Marginalization of Non-Eurocentric Mathematical Knowledges”

Ontario Grade 9 curriculum: "a decolonial, anti-racist approach to mathematics education makes visible its historical roots and social constructions."
legalinsurrection.com
legalinsurrection.com

Free Speech Is Dead in Canada: The Persecution of ...

Free Speech Is Dead in Canada: The Persecution of Christian Activist Bill Whatcott

Canada has enforced prohibitions on speech for some time. Since 2003, one dared not speak critically of "sexual orientation." In 2013, the Canadian Supreme Court ruled that earlier flyers by
Good thing he's not a gay looking for a wedding cake in the US....

Taliban orders commanders to disarm & arrest fighters for celebratory gunfire, says practice kills and maims civilians.

Sending a clear message to the world that they intend on bringing good government to their country. China and Russia will be there to help but what role will the US play now?

Will the US compete for attention from the Taliban or will it work to cause disruption and more war?
Seriously...please don't tell me you really believe a word the Taliban says....actions speak louder.

Human rights will be on top of the Taliban's list, along with young girls for wives of their terrorist personnel
Give me a break with your pie in the sky dreams for the Taliban/s and your USA hating rhetoric.

Don't be so ignorant.

Forum List

Back