Taliban are starting people in Afghanistan

all we can do for them is pray , I been in tears about this , basically its genocide, and It is Biden and Trumps fault , we cant even go and help them , their is no way to stop or do anything about this ,

all we can do for them is pray , I been in tears about this , basically its genocide, and It is Biden and Trumps fault , we cant even go and help them , their is no way to stop or do anything about this ,
It's sad to be sure but it's not like we didn't try. It should be a lesson to anyone in the future that you can't free a people against their will.

i know , we did try to get people out both uk and US and allys its not the its not the arm forces fault at all and i know we tried so hard to get me them out :crying:

I do give a shit but it's clear that 20 years of effort was for naught and 20 more would not have made any difference.
I know you care dude. i just say that shit to you guys because I'm one big Smart Ass. But we left that country in a world of a hurtin compared to a yr ago

Do you mean voted for Biden, tramp made the deal with the taliban.
Look sweets. Not one hair was harmed on a soldier for 18 months.......check. Taliban kept their part of Trump negotiations.Then as we leave 13 were dead because of your vote

we traded 1000 for 5000 hostages in good faith in the negotiations..check................That was a fucked up move now because of your vote

We would keep a major air base to keep tabs on these rogue actors.You fucked that one up

Then we leave near 100 billion of arms for the Taliban. You know how GD dumb that was

Then we strand 1000s of people with the army the first one to go.....................Do you know how fucking stupid that was.We left Americans stranded wench

Then we leave a country in ruins, starvation, killing people................Your vote again

Gee I think I just shredded you to coleslaw

Maybe their neighbors will care and step up. Maybe russia. Or China. It’s chinas turn.

I do give a shit but it's clear that 20 years of effort was for naught and 20 more would not have made any difference.
We spent billions a year over there. Now we don’t. Now we rebuild our own infrastructure that’s falling apart, not Afghanistan’s.

We spent billions a year over there. Now we don’t. Now we rebuild our own infrastructure that’s falling apart, not Afghanistan’s.
Because of your vote, we caused so much misery to a whole lot of people

You need to start taking responsibility for your non stop bull shit

You people cannot govern. I would only trust you people for your knowledge of nose rings and body desecration

They weren't starving before we invaded. Countries are always worse off after we decided to get involved there.

Look sweets. Not one hair was harmed on a soldier for 18 months.......check. Taliban kept their part of Trump negotiations.Then as we leave 13 were dead because of your vote

we traded 1000 for 5000 hostages in good faith in the negotiations..check................That was a fucked up move now because of your vote

We would keep a major air base to keep tabs on these rogue actors.You fucked that one up

Then we leave near 100 billion of arms for the Taliban. You know how GD dumb that was

Then we strand 1000s of people with the army the first one to go.....................Do you know how fucking stupid that was.We left Americans stranded wench

Then we leave a country in ruins, starvation, killing people................Your vote again

Gee I think I just shredded you to coleslaw
Would not have been any different if Trump had departed.

Forum List

Back