Talent Agency Drops Lara Logan After She Compares Killer Fauci to Nazi Dr. Mengele

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Talent Agency Drops Lara Logan After She Compares Killer Fauci to Nazi Dr. Mengele​

18 Jan 2022 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Investigative reporter and FOX News contributor Lara Logan responded to Dr. Tony Fauci’s statement in November that he is “science” and challenging him is challenging “science.”
Lara Logan had other thoughts on Dr. Fauci, comparing him to the notorious Nazi Dr. Josef Mengele.
Via Midnight Rider.
Logan was on to something. But she is not allowed to say it.
When all is said and done and the waters settle on the COVID pandemic, Dr. Anthony Fauci may be remembered as one of the greatest mass killers of our time.

Commentary:
Lara's comparison of Fauci as America's Dr. Mengele is spot on, in fact I've used the comparison myself. Thank you, Lara, for speaking the truth now is becoming a revolutionary act.
Many of us have listened to Dr. Fauci speak and viewed his interactions with the several Senators. Wow, there's a lot to unravel. He could be very easily, be a Mengele proven by his NIH funding experiments on mentally disabled foster children.
Recently Fauci further established his competition with Mengele by the numbers by refusing to recognize therapeutics for Wuhan Covid -19 Virus and its variants.
**********​

Talent Agency Drops Lara Logan After She Compares Killer Fauci to Nazi Dr. Mengele​

Investigative reporter and FOX News contributor Lara Logan responded to Dr. Tony Fauci’s statement in November that he is “science” and challenging him is challenging “science.”
Lara Logan had other thoughts on Dr. Fauci, comparing him to the notorious Nazi Dr. Josef Mengele.
Via Midnight Rider.
When all is said and done and the waters settle on the COVID pandemic, Dr. Anthony Fauci may be remembered as one of the greatest mass killers of our time.

Commentary:
Lara's comparison of Fauci as America's Dr. Mengele is spot on, in fact I've used the comparison myself. Thank you, Lara, for speaking the truth now is becoming a revolutionary act.
Many of us have listened to Dr. Fauci speak and viewed his interactions with the several Senators. Wow, there's a lot to unravel. He could be very easily, be a Mengele proven by his NIH funding experiments on mentally disabled foster children.
Recently Fauci further established his competition with Mengele by the numbers by refusing to recognize therapeutics for Wuhan Covid -19 Virus and its variants.
**********​

He's more of a Kevorkian type to me

I wonder why a man would refuse to step aside from his position giving the facts of the pandemic today unless he was hiding his culpability...
He messed with mother nature by funding Gain of function research with animal viruses...the CCP weaponized a bat vaccine and released it....and Fauci still won't say that....that tells me he knows he is guilty....and China has the goods on him....just like they have the goods on Joe....

Last edited:
Think about this folks....because they fooled with a bat virus now people all over the world must inject a rodent virus into their arms...it makes me sick to think about it...totally unnecessary...it didn't have to happen...so to me yes he is the new Dr Frankenstein.....and we should grab our pitchforks and lanterns and run his ass out of town.....

And now he and people like him are looking to take advantage of the pandemic and reset the free world so we aren't so free anymore and our borders are gone forever.....

He is 2020+ Mengele. Human experimentation and attempts to force on the unwilling.

Via Midnight Rider.

Commentary:
**********​

Lara Logan is a right wing asshole. We know that they no longer cover news at Fox. That is why every real journalist is leaving. She has no clue what the truth is. Fauci is correct to ignore these right wing remedies. They are the murderers.

I wonder why a man would refuse to step aside from his position giving the facts of the pandemic today unless he was hiding his culpability...
He messed with mother nature by funding Gain of function research with animal viruses...the CCP weaponized a bat vaccine and released it....and Fauci still won't say that....that tells me he knows he is guilty....and China has the goods on him....just like they have the goods on Joe....

You are not giving us facts. You have no clue what you are talking about. Fauci is far more trustworty than you right wing loons.

And now he and people like him are looking to take advantage of the pandemic and reset the free world so we aren't so free anymore and our borders are gone forever.....

You are so stupid. You have no clue what this country is founded on.

Via Midnight Rider.

Commentary:
**********​

Fauci is a classic psychopath---(many have gone into medicine)........greedy little worm committed crimes against humanity aiding the Chinese with creating their bioweapon aka COVID with Obama signing off on it.

He's more of a Kevorkian type to me
He's both directly, and indirectly responsible for near 5-million dead men, women, and children, if that doesn't equate with Mengele and the Nazis, then nothing does! Kevorkian isn't even on the map, not even close, Fauci has committed heinous crimes against humanity, he's solidly right on up there with likes of Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, ect. Shit, Mengele is outdone by Fauci by an order of magnitude! ;)

Forum List

Back