Talent Agency Drops Lara Logan After She Compares Killer Fauci to Nazi Dr. Mengele

He's both directly, and indirectly responsible for near 5-million dead men, women, and children, if that doesn't equate with Mengele and the Nazis, then nothing does! Kevorkian isn't even on the map, not even close, Fauci has committed heinous crimes against humanity, he's solidly right on up there with likes of Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, ect. Shit, Mengele is outdone by Fauci by an order of magnitude! ;)
Nazis were pussies compared to Stalin. Nazis were girls compared to the Soviets. Time for Stalins truthto be told but he is still a hero to many here, and on the board

Anyway you knew that was a joke...lolol

Talent Agency Drops Lara Logan After She Compares Killer Fauci to Nazi Dr. Mengele​

18 Jan 2022 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Investigative reporter and FOX News contributor Lara Logan responded to Dr. Tony Fauci’s statement in November that he is “science” and challenging him is challenging “science.”
Lara Logan had other thoughts on Dr. Fauci, comparing him to the notorious Nazi Dr. Josef Mengele.
Via Midnight Rider.
Logan was on to something. But she is not allowed to say it.
When all is said and done and the waters settle on the COVID pandemic, Dr. Anthony Fauci may be remembered as one of the greatest mass killers of our time.

Commentary:
Lara's comparison of Fauci as America's Dr. Mengele is spot on, in fact I've used the comparison myself. Thank you, Lara, for speaking the truth now is becoming a revolutionary act.
Many of us have listened to Dr. Fauci speak and viewed his interactions with the several Senators. Wow, there's a lot to unravel. He could be very easily, be a Mengele proven by his NIH funding experiments on mentally disabled foster children.
Recently Fauci further established his competition with Mengele by the numbers by refusing to recognize therapeutics for Wuhan Covid -19 Virus and its variants.
**********​

Lol, who fauci kill dingbat?

Talent Agency Drops Lara Logan After She Compares Killer Fauci to Nazi Dr. Mengele​

18 Jan 2022 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Investigative reporter and FOX News contributor Lara Logan responded to Dr. Tony Fauci’s statement in November that he is “science” and challenging him is challenging “science.”
Lara Logan had other thoughts on Dr. Fauci, comparing him to the notorious Nazi Dr. Josef Mengele.
Via Midnight Rider.
Logan was on to something. But she is not allowed to say it.
When all is said and done and the waters settle on the COVID pandemic, Dr. Anthony Fauci may be remembered as one of the greatest mass killers of our time.

Commentary:
Lara's comparison of Fauci as America's Dr. Mengele is spot on, in fact I've used the comparison myself. Thank you, Lara, for speaking the truth now is becoming a revolutionary act.
Many of us have listened to Dr. Fauci speak and viewed his interactions with the several Senators. Wow, there's a lot to unravel. He could be very easily, be a Mengele proven by his NIH funding experiments on mentally disabled foster children.
Recently Fauci further established his competition with Mengele by the numbers by refusing to recognize therapeutics for Wuhan Covid -19 Virus and its variants.
**********​

Some posters here have also compared Fauci to Mengle.

Fauci is a classic psychopath---(many have gone into medicine)........greedy little worm committed crimes against humanity aiding the Chinese with creating their bioweapon aka COVID with Obama signing off on it.
Fauci has been in public service for 50 years....but your stupid ass just thinks he decided to be a psychopath the minute Trump shit the bed on his COVID response??

Please tell me the psychopathic things Fauci did in 1997?, how about 1988?, 2004?

How come you dic suckers weren't on this Fauci kick back then? Since you want to compare him to Mengele....This is why I clown you dumb asses

Fauci has been in public service for 50 years....but your stupid ass just thinks he decided to be a psychopath the minute Trump shit the bed on his COVID response??

Please tell me the psychopathic things Fauci did in 1997?, how about 1988?, 2004?

How come you dic suckers weren't on this Fauci kick back then? Since you want to compare him to Mengele....This is why I clown you dumb asses

I'm so glad you called these morons out. There's no excuse for such vicious stupidity.

Forum List

Back