Taking the fifth

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
A few weeks back we were rather shocked to see Eric Trump take the fifth 500 times whilst helping the New York authorities with their enquiries,
Today we find the respected broadcaster Alex Jones taking the 5th 100 times whilst trying to shed light on the events of the failed coup on Jan 6th 2020.
Trump attorney John Eastman has easily trumped this by declining to answer 146 times whilst helping the committee.
I think we need to keep a record of this as 2022 is going to see right wing rascals in front of the beaks most weeks as they try to uncover how the failed coup was organised and also how the Trump family conspired to defraud the public purse.

Eric Trump 500 no comments to the NY AG
John Eastman 146 no comments to the Jan 6th committee
Alex Jones 100 no comments to the Jan 6th committee

Obviously these are not the main players and we should see Erics lead disappear when Donny gets his hands on the bible. Have I missed any ?

I can understand why you Brits have no concept of the 5th Amendment, because you don't have the protection under a magnificent Constitution that we kicked your Limey asses the have here.

Our Fifth Amendment gives us the right to basically say to our government "Fuck you. I don't have to incriminate myself. Prove me guilty, bitches!"

For a country that's been around for so long, you folks sure are a bunch of backwards, freedom-hating Nazi bastards. It suck to be ya'll.

A few weeks back we were rather shocked to see Eric Trump take the fifth 500 times whilst helping the New York authorities with their enquiries,
Today we find the respected broadcaster Alex Jones taking the 5th 100 times whilst trying to shed light on the events of the failed coup on Jan 6th 2020.
Trump attorney John Eastman has easily trumped this by declining to answer 146 times whilst helping the committee.
I think we need to keep a record of this as 2022 is going to see right wing rascals in front of the beaks most weeks as they try to uncover how the failed coup was organised and also how the Trump family conspired to defraud the public purse.

Obviously these are not the main players and we should see Erics lead disappear when Donny gets his hands on the bible. Have I missed any ?

Commie, you are shocked anytime an American citizen exercises one of their rights of freedom.

Thankfully, you don't have to help the government prosecute you. It's on them to prove you guilty without your help. Would we prefer the democrat version, "I don't recall"?

Pleading the 5th is a Constitutional right.

Try explaining that to a people whose county that's still ruled by Kings, Queens, Dukes, and Duchesses. The UK is a country where they still fling feces at each other in their Parliament, like monkeys in a zoo.

A few weeks back we were rather shocked to see Eric Trump take the fifth 500 times
We were? When did that happen? What were the 500 questions?

Why should Jones even be called to testify? On what? What bug has crawled up your ass this time, Tommy?

The fact that they made the gentleman answer "I plead the 5th" a hundred or more times shows me this is all just Liberal Political theatre.

If they were really in search of "answers", they would have dismissed the witness in 5 minutes when they realized he wasn't answering so they could move on to another.

I can understand why you Brits have no concept of the 5th Amendment, because you don't have the protection under a magnificent Constitution that we kicked your Limey asses the have here.

Our Fifth Amendment gives us the right to basically say to our government "Fuck you. I don't have to incriminate myself. Prove me guilty, bitches!"

For a country that's been around for so long, you folks sure are a bunch of backwards, freedom-hating Nazi bastards. It suck to be ya'll.
We have that right as well. You are very ignorant. The right is always used by criminals trying to hide their criminality. Most famously by the killers of Stephen Lawrence who refused to even confirm their names. Its what trash people do.

We have that right as well. You are very ignorant. The right is always used by criminals trying to hide their criminality. Most famously by the killers of Stephen Lawrence who refused to even confirm their names. Its what trash people do.
Hmmm, rights given to citizens of a country are theirs to use as they see fit. The trash people are the ones who try to stop those rights, right Commie?

So what are you inferring here? That a refusal to testify is an admission of guilt?

I think Alex Jones got a cold water bath of reality. He now knows that the committee means business and they have most of the information they need already. They're just looking for people to fill in the blanks and confirm the story. He plead the fifth because answering the questions would incriminate him. He knows any of the questions he'd answer would make him (and others) look bad. Which in my estimation, is a tacit admission of guilt. :) Remind me again who railed against pleading the 5th? Didn't only mobsters do that? :auiqs.jpg:

I think Alex Jones got a cold water bath of reality. He now knows that the committee means business and they have most of the information they need already. They're just looking for people to fill in the blanks and confirm the story. He plead the fifth because answering the questions would incriminate him. He knows any of the questions he'd answer would make him (and others) look bad. Which in my estimation, is a tacit admission of guilt. :) Remind me again who railed against pleading the 5th? Didn't only mobsters do that? :auiqs.jpg:

Lois Lerner pleaded the 5th, she's a Liberal Mobster by your definition.

Are any running for election, or did any hold public office? If not don't care they are free citizens just like crackhead son of FJB.

I saw something a lot more interesting in the piece with Alex. He's one very frightened comedian now!

Shut the fuck up (Plead the 5th) is probably the best of legal advice available.

Forum List

Back