Take the 3 min test to see which candidate mirrors your views

The poll is skewed, but mine was Donald Trump - although I support Rubio.

I expected it to be skewed, but mine seems right on the money. Slide down the results page to this section.

Mine was damn near how I would describe myself.

Isidewith2.png

Didn't think I'm that 'tough', lol.

Your political themesbeta
suggest a new theme
Small GovernmentvsBig Government

You side moderately towards “Small Government”, meaning you believe the government is overly bureaucratic, inefficient, and wasteful. This theme is more important to you.

PacifismvsMilitarism

You side slightly towards “Militarism”, meaning you more often believe we should use whatever force necessary to protect ourselves against foreign threats. This theme is more important to you.

PopulismvsElitism

You side slightly towards “Elitism”, meaning you more often believe important decisions are best made by those with the most experience and knowledge. This theme is more important to you.

CollectivismvsIndividualism

You side moderately towards “Individualism”, meaning you support free market policies that create opportunity for personal liberty and success. This theme is more important to you.

MulticulturalismvsAssimilation

You side moderately towards “Assimilation”, meaning you believe we should be a unified culture. This theme is more important to you.

ToughvsTender

You side moderately towards “Tough”, meaning you believe in tough love and have little sympathy for those that break the law or make bad choices. This theme is more important to you.

CentralizationvsDecentralization

You side slightly towards “Decentralization”, meaning you more often believe that administrative power and decision making should be handled at the local level and serve the best interests of the local community. This theme is more important to you.

Laissez-fairevsKeynesian

You are a centrist on Laissez-faire and Keynesian issues. This theme is more important to you.

TraditionalvsProgressive

You side slightly towards “Traditional”, meaning you more often believe we should be a civilized nation that honors traditional morals and values. This theme is more important to you.

RegulationvsDeregulation

You side slightly towards “Regulation”, meaning you more often believe the government should regulate business activity to ensure no one is taking advantage of the system. This theme is more important to you.

Environmentalism vs Anthropocentrism

You side strongly towards “Anthropocentrism”, meaning you strongly believe humankind is the central element of existence. This theme is somewhat important to you.

Traditional vs Progressive

You side strongly towards “Traditional”, meaning you strongly believe we should be a civilized nation that honors traditional morals and values. This theme is somewhat important to you.

Tough vs Tender

You side strongly towards “Tough”, meaning you strongly believe in tough love and have little sympathy for those that break the law or make bad choices. This theme is somewhat important to you.

Small Government vs Big Government

You side moderately towards “Small Government”, meaning you believe the government is overly bureaucratic, inefficient, and wasteful. This theme is somewhat important to you.

Multiculturalism vs Assimilation

You side moderately towards “Assimilation”, meaning you believe we should be a unified culture. This theme is somewhat important to you.

Populism vs Elitism

You side moderately towards “Populism”, meaning you believe decisions are best made when everyone has a say. This theme is somewhat important to you.

Collectivism vs Individualism

You side moderately towards “Individualism”, meaning you support free market policies that create opportunity for personal liberty and success. This theme is somewhat important to you.

93%

801556202.png

Marco Rubio Republican
on immigration, social, healthcare, education, foreign policy, domestic policy, science, electoral, and criminal issues.
Compare answers

92%

Ted Cruz Republican
on healthcare, social, immigration, environmental, domestic policy, education, electoral, science, and criminal issues.
Compare answers

92%

Ben Carson Republican
on social, immigration, economic, healthcare, education, domestic policy, environmental, electoral, and science issues.
Compare answers

87%

Jeb Bush Republican
on immigration, social, education, healthcare, foreign policy, economic, science, and criminal issues.
Compare answers

83%

Carly Fiorina Republican
on economic, immigration, domestic policy, social, education, and electoral issues.
Compare answers

82%

Donald Trump Republican
on economic, social, immigration, education, electoral, and criminal issues.
Compare answers

80%

Chris Christie Republican
on social, education, healthcare, domestic policy, economic, immigration, and electoral issues.
Compare answers

74%

Gary Johnson Libertarian
on environmental, immigration, domestic policy, foreign policy, education, and criminal issues.
Compare answers

73%

John Kasich Republican
on healthcare, domestic policy, economic, immigration, science, and electoral issues.
Compare answers

71%

Michael Bloomberg Independent
on immigration, economic, healthcare, foreign policy, and domestic policy issues.
Compare answers

57%

Jill Stein Green
on foreign policy, domestic policy, and science issues.
Compare answers

57%

Hillary Clinton Democratic
on economic, immigration, foreign policy, and science issues.
Compare answers

57%

Bernie Sanders Democratic
on foreign policy and science issues.
Compare answers

Apparently they changed their opinions as this was quite different two months ago.

I came out 80 percent Ted Cruz.

The test took a lot more than three minutes because I chose to answer all the extra questions.

I don't know how such a poll could determine what percentage Trump you are, unless you are a person who never says the same thing twice and were a far left Democrat nine months ago.

It's funny. I came out 60 percent Kasich, who is the guy I have been supporting since before he announced.

But it occurred to me today the single biggest thing we need to do to "Make America Great Again™" is to eliminate tax expenditures. And for that reason, I support Cruz's tax plan even though he lies through his teeth about the true nature of it, and the outcome that will result. He also set his flat tax rate way too low, but the political realities will take care of that should he ever get a chance to put his plan into practice.

I also like Rand Paul's tax plan, but he's out of the race.

The test took a lot more than three minutes because I chose to answer all the extra questions.

I don't know how such a poll could determine what percentage Trump you are, unless you are a person who never says the same thing twice and were a far left Democrat nine months ago.
did you opt for the more nuanced answers as I did or simply choose the yes or no for all of them

Simply select the answer (choose "other stances" answer for more nuanced choices) then slide the bar on the left to indicate how important the issue is to you

heres the quiz: How Republican vs Democrat are you?

here are my results :afro:

LjY2pXG.jpg
HAHA

All the shit you've been talking on the Dems running and you align with them the most.
Looks like it's time to moonwalk your ass across the board and start towing the "give me what I didn't earn" line

did you opt for the more nuanced answers as I did or simply choose the yes or no for all of them
I chose the more nuanced answers. I also chose to answer the extra questions. You can take a short version of the poll, or you can take a much longer version. I took the longer version.

2j5fk7m.jpg

2n9c3nb.jpg

2wmhvlw.jpg

1znx0d3.jpg

I clicked on all of these ^

Last edited:

I chose the more nuanced answers. I also chose to answer the extra questions. You can take a short version of the poll, or you can take a much longer version. I took the longer version.

2j5fk7m.jpg

2n9c3nb.jpg

2wmhvlw.jpg

1znx0d3.jpg

I clicked on all of these ^
I took the shorter version

Pol Pot 96%
Genghis Khan 93%
Joseph Stalin 92%
Idi Amin 90%
Robert Mugabi 86%
Kaiser Wilhelm the second 84%